/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mainstream Bias against Islam

MasterChiefAlla
09-19-2007, 02:30 AM
Just as the Alpha Sections were tools of the DoMZ to invade and capture the people of Hillys in UBISOFT's Beyond Good and Evil, the mainstream media is used to defame Islam by way of zionist oppression. What we need is an IRIS NETWORK of our own, a passive group of journalists who can bust through the twisted media and bring peace to the region once more.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
09-19-2007, 02:44 AM
i pretty much avoid mainstream media.
but what are you talking about:
Alfa Sections?
DoMZ?
hillys?
UBISOFT?
IRIS NETWORK?
:confused:
there are plenty of islamic websites that have news.

MasterChiefAlla
09-19-2007, 02:46 AM
You have never enjoyed UBISOFT's Beyond Good and Evil? A wonderful allegory to the Islamic struggle and very fun gameplay.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyond_...il_(video_game)

snakelegs
09-19-2007, 02:48 AM
will check it out.
are all those things you mentioned video games?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MasterChiefAlla
09-19-2007, 02:51 AM
it is part of a glorious video game, yes.

Isambard
09-19-2007, 02:52 AM
Great, another person who thinks everytime a child gets a cold, its cause some Jews hiding in a bush sneezed in his water...

Resident evil series has you shooting white ppl, and in Res 4, you shoot up a spanish village.

Capcom hates white ppl and Spaniards. Call the press!

MasterChiefAlla
09-19-2007, 02:54 AM
no! i was not insulting BG&E, it is glorious. the role of Jade represents the duty of every young muslim.

snakelegs
09-19-2007, 02:55 AM
there is no end of things i learn on this forum!
:giggling: ;D :giggling:

Isambard
09-19-2007, 02:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MasterChiefAlla
no! i was not insulting BG&E, it is glorious. the role of Jade represents the duty of every young muslim.
You know the title of the game and philosophy is taken from Nietzchean thought right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyond_good_and_evil

Its a good book and recommend it to everyone...but it isnt exactly pro-religion...

MasterChiefAlla
09-19-2007, 03:00 AM
the game has nothing to do with the text, simply the title.

Allah will it, Michel Ancel (creator of BG&E and Rayman) will be granted his own wonderful spot in paradise

Isambard
09-19-2007, 03:03 AM
the game has nothing to do with the text, simply the title.

Allah will it, Michel Ancel (creator of BG&E and Rayman) will be granted his own wonderful spot in paradise
How does it not? Jade is representative of the ubermench
DomZ and Alpha section of representative of religion and nihilism

Her choice and story then are beyond the constraints of both, just like Nietzche argues.

MasterChiefAlla
09-19-2007, 03:14 AM
government is not religion, right now you are speaking HARAM.

Isambard
09-19-2007, 04:10 AM
government is not religion, right now you are speaking HARAM.
Honestly, read the book yourself. You can say its Haram all you want, but Nietzchean references are Nietzchean references. Show me otherwise.

Abdul Fattah
09-19-2007, 04:55 AM
Brother, you should be more careful with terms like Haram and judging who is eligible for Jannah and not. I doubt somebody will earn it solely for making a videogame with a general message.

I doubt the game was really inspired by Islam, but rather it was more general in nature. B.t.w. life is nothing like a videogame, for starters we don't have reset-buttons.

guyabano
09-19-2007, 08:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Fattah
Brother, you should be more careful with terms like Haram and judging who is eligible for Jannah and not. I doubt somebody will earn it solely for making a videogame with a general message.

I doubt the game was really inspired by Islam, but rather it was more general in nature. B.t.w. life is nothing like a videogame, for starters we don't have reset-buttons.
:thumbs_up

czgibson
09-20-2007, 12:47 PM
Greetings,

Definitely the wackiest thread I've seen in a while!

I agree with Steve: life is not a video game.

Also, 'Beyond Good And Evil' is the best of Nietzsche's books, I reckon.

Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.