/* */

PDA

View Full Version : fate of not so religous believers

scared one
09-11-2005, 04:26 PM
hmmmmmmmm

somebody experienced with islam can really answer this one?

is a not so religous muslims fate gonna be any different or the same from a very religous muslim when he dies.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansar Al-'Adl
09-12-2005, 12:32 AM
:sl:
Sinfuls muslims must be cleansed of their sins through a temporary punishment in hell-fire, before they are able to re-unite with their Muslim brethren in paradise.
:w:

azim
09-12-2005, 12:39 AM
Salamu alaykum.

Not so religious-believers will also get less reward than those with strong faith. The punishment they will receive could differ, for some the punishment of the grave will be enough to cleanse them of their sin, however others will be need to enter the hellfire. Also, there is will be bridge over hell into heaven which everyone will need to cross. Those with strong faith, will pass over it in mere seconds. Those with less faith and good deeds will have a longer journey. Those with dwindling faith will have a bridge that weakens and strengths like their faith did. Those with very little faith (but faith nontheless) will have barely enough to keep them up but will make it across. Those who are destined to go to the hellfire will fall in while crossing.

I wish I could provide you with the hadith. I had the chance to buy the whole Bukhari set for a very low price in Saudi Arabia, but for some very strange reason decided not to. I'm kicking myself as we speak.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.