/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice insha'Allaah

Kittygyal
09-29-2007, 09:04 PM
:sl:

Can someone help me by giving me some information on what to do when someone is feeling down. I don't know i feel like as if i have done something bad or something and just feel very down all day. :cry:

Please forgive me if i ever hurt anyone of ya.

Ma'assalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
.: Jannati :.
09-30-2007, 09:45 PM
wa'alaykum asalaam

subhan'Allah is there a specific reason you're feeling down sis? whatever it is sis, remember that Allah does not overburden the soul with more than it can bear, Allah says in Surah Al Baqarah, Ayah 155,

"Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere,"

Think of people who are far worse situations than you, even if your situations may seem to be troubling it may be temporary but for others they have to live enduring difficulties and graver hardships in life. If there doesn't seem to be a reason you feel upset sis, then just preoccupy yourself with things you enjoy rather than focusing on the way you feel.

Also, indeed the soul is hungry and in need of nourishment. The nourishment of the soul is Dhikr Remembering Allah, His Favours, His Blessings upon you and His divine attributes leads to contentment of your soul. Food suffices the body but the soul is sufficed with the remembrance of Allah.

"Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction." (13:28)

Re.TiReD
10-01-2007, 02:00 PM
:salamext:

True patience is patience at the moment the calamity first strikes (Bukhaari) :w:

AnonymousPoster
10-01-2007, 03:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
:sl:

Can someone help me by giving me some information on what to do when someone is feeling down. I don't know i feel like as if i have done something bad or something and just feel very down all day. :cry:

Please forgive me if i ever hurt anyone of ya.

Ma'assalama
imsad:embarrass:'( Cheer up huni, you need a biiiiiig rest b4 take off, and inshaAllah you will feel better,

:muddlehea Ahhh make dua and loads more dua sis!

Wub u snodie.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
10-01-2007, 04:01 PM
Salamualikum.
Thanks everyone for posting.

Just feel abit down like as if i have done something wrong to someone. I feel even worse now because my ticket was booked for me to go USA coz my aunt passed away and i can't go because my brother won't let me as he says ''your health comes first'' i can't go to USA and my twin sister has gone to USA which is soo unfair!! I wana see my aunt's funeral :( :(

Im just depressed!!

Just remember me in your dua'ahs plz

Everything is turning dull man!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.