/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Basic Islamic books in Turkish

Far7an
10-01-2007, 10:10 AM
:sl:

Does anyone know where I can buy them online?

Jazaakallahu khayran.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sevgi
10-01-2007, 05:46 PM
i advise u to ask this in the thread titled "turkish for beginners"

peace.

Rainbow44
11-05-2007, 03:05 PM
where do you live mr Far7an? you can buy Turkish books on www.kitapkurdu.com and kitapyurdu.com
many islamic books there as well as non-islamic ones..

but you had better read some online books, at least check them on the internet then buy them..

i can help you if you explain a little more. Thanks..

Imam
11-08-2007, 09:19 AM

alot of Islamic book about Islam in Turkish here

http://www.harunyahya.org/html/m_book_index.htm

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rainbow44
11-08-2007, 01:54 PM
wa salam

mr imam
no offence but harun yahya is known to write books for atheists for proving that there is a God out there. but his books are useless for guys who already accept monotheism. and what is more. he thinks that secularism is good and he appreciates infidels. and i think that there is no need to get his books..
thanks..

Imam
11-08-2007, 04:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rainbow44
wa salam

mr imam
no offence but harun yahya is known to write books for atheists for proving that there is a God out there. but his books are useless for guys who already accept monotheism. and what is more. he thinks that secularism is good and he appreciates infidels. and i think that there is no need to get his books..
thanks..

no offense at all,

I agree with you partly,
first I don't agree with you when you claim that all his books for atheists for proving that there is a God out there..

just a look at some of the titles of the books in his site

TAKING THE QUR’AN AS A GUIDE

SOLUTION:THE VALUES OF THE QUR’AN

THE BASIC CONCEPTS IN THE QUR’AN

THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT

THE MORAL VALUES OF THE QUR’AN

THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SAAS)

THE RISE OF ISLAM

TRUE WISDOM DESCRIBED IN THE QUR’AN

SINCERITY DESCRIBED IN THE QUR’AN

MIRACLES OF THE QUR’AN

JUSTICE AND TOLERANCE IN THE QUR’AN

24 HOURS IN THE LIFE OF A MUSLIM

I think such books and those alike are suitable for atheists and muslims as well......

If he thinks that secularism is good and he appreciates infidels,as you claim, is it fair to avoid his other well-received books !!!

there is no scholar,thinker on earth is considered to be the fountain of truth and wisdom......

A muslim shouldn't be a narrow-minded and treat the scholars with the logic (take it all or leave it all)

I hope you understand me and I appreciate you opinion even if we disagree

take care

sevgi
11-09-2007, 12:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rainbow44
wa salam

mr imam
thanks..

wow...ive never seen such things being said by a muslim abt harun yahya...

i would like to illuminate the fact that u cannot refer to harun yahya as a 'he'...it is an institute of information gathering and reaserch. if u are speaking abt the head man...then, this cannot account for all the books produced under the name of harun yahya...and it would be deeply anal and narrow to rule out the whole institutes books due to one man...(keeping in mind that he is badly bruised and battered by turkish media and politics..)

i purely disagree on the fact that his books cater for atheists...i have many of their books pertaining to the needs of self aware muslims today. he has many differnt series..some, yes...scientific and namely for atheists and for the secular world...but others which work on imaan and the true wisdom and meaning behind being on earth and how we can make this journey a fruiful one...

u will need to provide us with evidence on the fact that 'he' thinks that secularism is good.

besides...'thinking' something is good doesnt mean that he supports or aids it in anyway. the whole turkish democracy thinks its good...lol...thats why it cant be changed.

Allah appreciated infidels...does not discriminate them in anyway in this world. they breath what we breath and function just like u and me. we must appreciate them in order to understand them. we must understand them in order to help them. they are human beings...to appreciate 'infidels' is to solely practice the sunnah of our Prophet (pbuh)...this cannot be used against either harun yahya as a whole or the man himself...thats how muslims shud be.

i bid u peace and hope that u do not take offense from any of the above...i merely rebutt what i see as being wrong. i do not hold anything personal against u.:)

i would also like to state that i am not cemaatci in anyway..i do not follow or consult the works of harun yahya...i just have an open mind.

Rainbow44
11-11-2007, 02:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imam
I think such books and those alike are suitable for atheists and muslims as well...

If he thinks that secularism is good and he appreciates infidels,as you claim, is it fair to avoid his other well-received books !!!

there is no scholar,thinker on earth is considered to be the fountain of truth and wisdom......

A muslim shouldn't be a narrow-minded and treat the scholars with the logic (take it all or leave it all)

I hope you understand me and I appreciate you opinion even if we disagree
thanks mr imam for your comment..
we know the idiom "Do not judge a book by its cover".. :)
must read them before judging..
don't get me wrong.. firstly, i do not think that all His books are bad and evil in some way.. but; the truth is that many of his books are not useful for Muslims.. thus i refrain from reading them and prefer basic books of well-known scholars..
Let me correct.. His books are generally for atheists..
A student of Said Nursi says; "We all KNOW ALLAH.. Why stress much on HIS EXISTENCE?"
Knowing Him and His existence are completely different things.. We already know Allah.. No need to read books on His existence..

Secondly; here are some other books..

ASKER ATATÜRK
ATATÜRK ANSİKLOPEDİSİ 1.Cilt
ATATÜRK ANSİKLOPEDİSİ 2.Cilt
ATATÜRK’Ü İYİ ANLAMAK
ATATÜRK’ÜN VATAN VE MİLLET SEVGİSİ
ATATÜRK VE GENÇLİK
ÇOCUKLAR DARWIN YALAN SÖYLEDİ
DARWIN'İN AÇMAZI: RUH
DARWIN’İN TÜRK DÜŞMANLIĞI
DARWIN'İN VARİSLERİNE
DARWINİSTLERİN BEKLEDİĞİ CEVAPLAR
DARWINİSTLER NELERİ DÜŞÜNMEZLER?
DARWINİST PROPAGANDANIN ÇÜRÜK TEMELLERİ
DARWINİZM
DARWINİZM DİNİ
DARWINİZM İLE İLMİ MÜCADELENİN ÖNEMİ
DARWINİZM’İN İNSANLIĞA GETİRDİĞİ BELALAR
DARWINİZM’İN KANLI İDEOLOJİSİ FAŞİZM
DARWINİZM’IN KARANLIK BÜYÜSÜ
DARWINİZM’İN SONU...

you see?
no one in Turkey cares about Darwin and His fool thoughts..
but Harun Yahya stresses upon him and atheism.. seems that he is making his advertisement..

reisusamd
12-28-2007, 03:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an

Does anyone know where I can buy them online?

Jazaakallahu khayran.

Esselamu aleikum,
If you want to read it you can go to
http://www.islamhouse.com and select "turkce" and you can download lots of islamic book.You can also go to Google and search under books.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.