/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Clans.. Join

Yanal
10-05-2007, 01:35 AM
Asalam alakum

Here i want to make four clans Thunder,Shadow,river and Wind we need the mods or admins or any LI staff Member to be a leader pick a clan

ThunderClan- Kits: Yanal
leaders:???
River:?
chose a clan and become leaders babies or apprentices need one leader per clan and one deputy no warriors only kits jazakallah kahyr i know this is off islamic stuff but have fun..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
10-05-2007, 03:56 AM
I want to be River clan... but I dont want to be a leader.:giggling:

Yanal
10-06-2007, 01:00 AM
Ok you are a apprentice

Woodrow
10-06-2007, 01:12 AM
:w:

I hate to be a spoil sport. but remember, we did change the name of the Halal Fun Section and we do have it closed until after Ramadan for a purpose. Please pick this up after Ramadan.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
01-03-2008, 12:52 AM
:sl:
Time to start this thread again Ok here's the sitch

Admins-Leaders so CHOSE A CLAN!
Super Moderators- Deputys so also CHOSE A CLAN
Moderator- Senior Members of the clans so PICK A CLANTrainee Mod-Medicine CatsCHOSE A CLANFull member- Normal Warrior PICK A CLANLimited member-Apprentice SO ALSO PICK A CLAN
Limited Members but not activated-Kits SO PICK A CLAN

Also Warriors after every one settles in their clans chose a apprentice to train quick before they run out!
:shade:

Jayda
01-03-2008, 12:54 AM
i'm really confused... what is this?

Yanal
01-03-2008, 12:55 AM
Qoute this and add your name to the clan you want one clan per person

Thunder clan

Leader-
Deputy
Medicine Cat
Senior Warriors
Warrior Yanal
apprentice
Kit

River Clan
Leader-
Deputy
Medicine Cat
Senior Warriors
Warrior
apprentice
Kit

Shadowclan
Leader-
Deputy
Medicine Cat
Senior Warriors
Warrior
apprentice
Kit

Wind Clan
Leader-
Deputy
Medicine Cat
Senior Warriors
Warrior
apprentice
Kit

Yanal
01-03-2008, 12:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jayda
i'm really confused... what is this?
Read and understand read and understand just having fun

Yanal
01-03-2008, 02:21 AM
I am making four clans just for fun. So everyone can really work together to have fun so join

syilla
01-03-2008, 02:31 AM
What is clan actually? :hiding:

Is this the thunder cats thing... :X

Yanal
01-03-2008, 02:33 AM
Like a group of people and yes it is related to that sentence you said.

Yanal
01-03-2008, 02:38 AM
here are the lists for the main positions

Senior members(Moderators and Medicine people (Trainee mods) chose your clans if extra medicine you can join a clan with 2 medicine people to assist only if extra
'Aisha
aamirsaab
Al-Zaara

Al Habeshi
amirah_87
Angelzz
chacha_jalebi

Faizah
Maimunah
Rahmah
Saifur-Rahmaan

seeker_of_ilm
Sister-Ameena*
umm-sulaim

Leaders chose one clan each

Ansar Al-'Adl
Muhammad
Khaldun
-S-

Deputies Chose only one clan each but one is extra so one will help in one clan
- Qatada -
Al-Mu'minah
LI-Staff
Muezzin
Woodrow

truemuslim
01-04-2008, 05:12 AM
OH I WANNA BE THE LEADER OF THUNDER CLAN....

this is weird... oh yea i read ur thing above ur avatar...B O R E D.... i can tell... anyway if that leader is taken i wanna be the leader of anything else... if not then YAY

Yanal
01-04-2008, 05:39 AM
Sorry it only for admins (admins +leader you can be a warrior) Sorry for the inconvienient

Fishman
01-04-2008, 11:32 AM
Sounds like an RPG...

shible
01-04-2008, 11:58 AM
This Reminds me of the Japanese Anime Serial - NARUTO

The Ruler
01-04-2008, 02:34 PM

More like the Dragon Fables thing.

If you're waiting fo the admins to take up their position, you could end up waiting a long time. I think two of them are on leave, brother -S- is only awake once in a while; akhi Muhammad's the only one whose ID is seen active almost everyday.

You may want to rethink your thing.

Woodrow
01-04-2008, 04:02 PM

Might have to rethink about having mods as leaders. I can only speak for myself, but I believe it would be an error for a mod to spend too much time on any one thread.

I feel we have to be moving constantly between threads and sections. As it now stands we have difficulty in keeping up with what is essential for our duties as mods.

Pk_#2
01-04-2008, 04:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

Might have to rethink about having mods as leaders. I can only speak for myself, but I believe it would be an error for a mod to spend too much time on any one thread.

I feel we have to be moving constantly between threads and sections. As it now stands we have difficulty in keeping up with what is essential for our duties as mods.

Open up two windows for Li,

And play on one, and moderate the sections on another,

Ta da! Whadya think bro?

AsalamuAlaykum.

Woodrow
01-04-2008, 04:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Happy
Open up two windows for Li,

And play on one, and moderate the sections on another,

Ta da! Whadya think bro?

AsalamuAlaykum.
At my age I have trouble sipping on my coffee and keeping one window open at the same time. Some of us old goats don't get around very fast and I reached the stage where I need time to even remember I turned the PC on much less keep track of what window is open.

truemuslim
01-04-2008, 06:48 PM
lol ^^^ ur not that old....r u?

wow no wonder why u kno so much about....umm...everything...islam...stuff...islam. .. anyway ..

aww i cant be a leader?
but warriors dont give..orders...and i wanna give...orders... I WANNA!!!!!!!!!!

lol jk... anyway... i had an evil plan in mind so... ur safe now...lol jk...again...
arent i annoying when i joke alot? lol jk lol jk jk kjjk j kj k jk j k jk jk j kk getting annoyed?

FINALLY ANNOYED???

ok lol jk

anyway...umm... i 'll b in the thunder clan ...as a warrior...

can i wear a pink armor?

when do we fight?

lol jk....about the fight...i wish... juss the pink...

?

sounds like rpg.... u talking bout the gun?

btw i hate naruto... alot of ppl like it...but i hate all chinese cartoon shows....no...actually i hate all cartoon shows... OH except those islamic ones...like those islamic movies and stuff....

i luv the message...so good...so true,....so....

anyway...

Pk_#2
01-04-2008, 08:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
At my age I have trouble sipping on my coffee and keeping one window open at the same time. Some of us old goats don't get around very fast and I reached the stage where I need time to even remember I turned the PC on much less keep track of what window is open.
Oh no, Yanal can help you! Innay bruv?

By the way sis, don't say jk too much I dun wana give you a negative rep...kiddin you can have one if you want? Lool

Yanal
01-06-2008, 03:46 AM
How can i help? Sure thing now Happy chose a clan

truemuslim
01-09-2008, 11:55 PM
lol this thread makes me feel all... guiltyish with the way yanal talks and all... (im sure i have mentioned i feel guilty about thing fast)

btw i join the thunder clan... :) :w:

truemuslim
01-10-2008, 04:28 AM
lo how bout we make these clans defend islam...?... the muslim knights... muslim warriors...hm...the word clans reminds me of runescape...we go to the place where we fight (the 'wildy') and our clans fight...of course.. i the boss of mine.lol

Yanal
01-19-2008, 05:58 AM
Sure

truemuslim
01-19-2008, 06:01 AM
lol i forgot this bro... where were u ... i lost my energy to fight now... i iz bored to death...literally bored to DEATH ...*angel of death comes and take me awaaaaaay and u wonder where truemuslim went...?...no u wouldnt lol.*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.