/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sister section

Ourra-Tul-'Ain
10-05-2007, 05:28 PM
:sl:
:D I think I should be able to access the sister section now inshAllah.
Am I correct in thinking that:?

wonder what goes on in there hmmmmmmm:mmokay:

Sisters I’m coming in………lol I sound like a man init:giggling:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tomtomsmom
10-05-2007, 05:32 PM
You must apply for access first. When you do pm a mod for that section just so they don't forget to check. You can also gain access to the mixed female section too!

Ourra-Tul-'Ain
10-05-2007, 08:37 PM
oh ok, jazakAllah khair sis:sunny:

3isha
10-06-2007, 01:37 PM
i did pm the mod, but i dnt knw, i cant get in it:( someone please gimme permission , inshalllah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Anwarica
10-06-2007, 05:51 PM
Don't worry, I had a similar situation in the brother's section, but finally I joined alhumdolilah. :)

Na7lah
10-06-2007, 05:56 PM
The sisters might be busy or somthin
jus b patient Inshallah u'll get in :)

Ma'salamah

.: Jannati :.
10-06-2007, 06:41 PM

did you apply through the 'group memberships' via user control panel sis? if you have then don't worry insha'Allah one of the sister mods will notice it n give you access asap! :thumbs_up

insha'Allah we'll see you in there sooon! :statisfie

Ourra-Tul-'Ain
10-06-2007, 06:48 PM
lol, ya know i have been buggin the sisters with pm's so they allow me in the sister section:D

i'm still wating:muddlehea

but inshAllah i'll be patient:smile:

sallam

Admin
10-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Ah impatient ones. That alone proves your gender, shudn't take them long now to allow you in. Now that you PM'ed the mods, wait patiently for their reply.

Closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.