/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Isolation And Its Positive Effects

madeenahsh
09-15-2005, 09:29 AM
ISOLATION AND ITS POSITIVE EFFECTS

If applied with corect understanding, isolation can be most beneficial.

Ibn Taymiyah said:
"At times. it is necessary for the worshipper to be isolated from others in order to pray, remember Allaah, recite the Qur'arn, and evaluate himself and his deeds. Also , Isolation allows one to supplicate , seek forgivness. stay away fom evil, and so on"
Ibn Al -Jawzi dedicated three chapets of his well known book Syd Al khatir to this topic. he said:

I have not seen or heard of anything that brig repose, honor, and dignity as much as seclusion doess.its helps one to stay away from evil, it protects one'sHonor, and it saves time.It keeps one away fom th ejealous minded and those who take pleasure in your afflication, it promotes the rememberance of the Hereafter, and it allows one to reflect on the meeting with Allaah, in times of seclusion, ones thoughts may roam in that which is beneficial, in that which contains wisdom.

Only Allaah knows the full benefit of seclusion, for in seclusion ones's mind develop. views are ripened , the hearts find repose and ones finds himself to be in an ideal atmosphere for worship,By remaning isolated at time, ione distance himself from trails from flattering the person who deserve nopraise and from eyes of jealous and envious persons.one is saved from haughtiness of the proud an dth efollies of the idiot.In Isolation , one's faults deeds and sayings are all secluded behind a viel.

During periods of isolation , oneis able to delve deep into a sea of ideas and concepts.In such a state, the mind is free to from its opinions.Isolated from company of others , the soul is free to achive a state to rapture and to hunt for the stimulating thought.

when alone one does nothing for show to ostentation , since none but Allaah sees him, and since none but Allah hears him.
Every person was a genius in mental giant or a great contributor to the human race waterd the seeds of his greatness from the well of isolation, until the seed became plant and finnaly a formidable tree.

A scholar said.

" I neve tasted the sweetness of life until i became a companion of home and book,there is nothing more honorable then knowledge, so I seek in on other as associate,Truly the only degration is in mixing with people therefore leave them and live nobly and stately."

Anotther scholar said
I found company inmy solitude and i remained fervently in my home.so felicity was prepatual for me an dmy happiness grew .
I have serves human relation and I couldn't care, Whethere the army has gone forth of the president has given us a visit.

Ahmad Ibn Khaleel Al Hanbali said

Whoever strives for dignity and comfort from a long and tedious anxiety, Let him be one of the people and the contented with a little.As long as one lives unwholesomely how can he find pleasure inlie?
between being poked by deceitful and giving flattery to conceited between tolarating the jealous.

woe to becoming acquainted with people, and with all of their ways and follies"

Taken from Book: Don be sad.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khayal
05-02-2007, 05:34 AM
:sl:

JazakAllah khair.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.