/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Help.........Connect jsp with html

Danah
10-09-2007, 10:22 AM
:sl:

I have a problem in running html page on the NetBeans application. I want to write an html page then connect it with a jsp page. but what happened to me is that when I specified an html page and write the code, it does not display anything.
But when I copy the same html code to the jsp page, it works !!!! :confused:
but without running the jsp code.
I heard that jsp and html can be run at the same place using NetBeans (but I don know how to do it)

I used to use eclipse and it was runned in separate pages. But here in the NetBeans it is different I guess :confused:

So, can any one tell me how to connect html page with a jsp page togather in the NetBeans

Jazakum Allah Kairan in advance .................

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
10-10-2007, 01:35 PM
i need to find out what netbeans/jsp AND eclipse is before i even begin to help :X

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-10-2007, 01:36 PM
yeh, whats netbeans?

Kittygyal
10-10-2007, 01:41 PM
Salamualikum.

Frislty what Netbeans do you have?.. I would certainly recommend you to get NetBeans 6.0 because you can loads of features on and thats what you want to do, correct?

Also as your new to Netbeans (I think) then it would be good to have a read through this site to understand Netbeans http://www.netbeans.org/kb/55/vwp-intro.html And if your developing a web application then take a glance at this http://www.netbeans.org/kb/55/vwp-helloweb.html

The NetBeans Platform is a reusable framework for simplifying the development of other desktop applications. When an application based on the NetBeans Platform is run, the platform's Main class is executed. Placed in an in-memory registry, and the modules' startup tasks are executed

Anywho Note: You can easily create your own code clips too, just by selecting a snippet of code in the source editor and dragging it to the palette.

This site is good for help http://www.netbeans.org/community/ma.../visualwebdev/

This might help http://www.netbeans.org/kb/55/mysql-webapp.html

Im not too sure what you mean though so forgive me if i jumped ahead or gone way back. Make it abit clear please, if i've lost ya then just don't bother taking any notice of what i said :embarrass:

Ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
10-11-2007, 07:24 AM
thanks very much sister Kittygyal.
I hve netBeans 5.5.1
and thanks dear for helping, the links you gave will be very helpful I guess (:

and for you brothers :
netbeans and eclipse are tools using to design application or web application.
JSP: Java language used in programing

Kittygyal
10-11-2007, 12:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA
thanks very much sister Kittygyal.
I hve netBeans 5.5.1
and thanks dear for helping, the links you gave will be very helpful I guess (:
:sl:
My pleasure sister.. No worries at all but i hope the links do help you in away insha'Allaah. You can always download a powerful netbean :D

May Allaah guide you. Amin

Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.