/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i need academic support educational technology

dostpost
10-12-2007, 05:17 PM
i study "Computer Education and Instructional Technology" master program in hacettepe university in Turkey.
I have a lesson which name is "Technology Policies And Education".
i heard about there are similar lessons in Europe and USA. I need the lesson layout (plan) of the lessons of other universities. i searched in google again and again but i didnt found any lesson layout.

So where can i find it?
You can help me by giving the links of programmes "Computer Education and Instructional Technology"in other universities, or "Technology Policies And Education" lessons.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
10-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Salamualikum.

This is what i got in google for Technology Policies And Education lessons http://ec.europa.eu/education/polici.../index_en.html

Anywho... if thats wrong let me know... I got a bad migrane so sowiee :(

But i will help u if u let me know dats right or wrong.

Ma'assalama

dostpost
10-12-2007, 06:49 PM
thank you sister, but the page is not useful for me. i need a course plan which includies the topics of Technology Policies And Education

thanks again

Kittygyal
10-12-2007, 07:32 PM
^ Sowiee i don't know for now maybe later.

I do sincerly apologise

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
dostpost
10-13-2007, 05:45 PM
it doesnt matter Kittygyal.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.