/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Big Question

Haha1990
10-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Salam :) i have been a muslim since i was very very young :). but...lately ive decided that my faith isnt as strong as it should be. So in order to strengthen my faith i thought it best to get rid of doubt- i.e. the possibility of another religion being the one. the one other religion in question is Chrisitianity- is there anyone who can prove it isnt the right religion by using only chrisitianity itself as the medium- i.e. not saying in the Quran it says God is one yet christians believe he is 3.

Please help me....

Jazaka Allah :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
10-13-2007, 12:25 PM
Asalaamu alaikum (peace be upon you) :)

I think one of the most easiest explanations is that there's not even one place in the Bible where Jesus (peace be upon him) actually says that he's God, and not even one place in the Bible where he tells the people to worship him - and since there's so much verses in the Bible which Jesus calls to the worship of God, and even the previous Prophets in the Bible call to the worship of God (like Moses, Abraham, Noah etc.) then it isn't surprising to note that the message of Islam sent to Muhammad (peace be upon him) is exactly the same message - of worshipping One God, our Creator and Provider Alone.

I think that's simple enough to prove that Jesus son of Mary (peace be upon him) came with the exact same religion and message as ALL the rest of the Prophets of God/Allah. :)

^..sTr!vEr..^
10-13-2007, 08:05 PM
read the Quran...ur doubts will be cleared inshAllah :)..thats the best thing i can suggest!

Nabooly
10-16-2007, 10:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ^..sTr!vEr..^
read the Quran...ur doubts will be cleared inshAllah :)..thats the best thing i can suggest!
Yes exactly. Also read the Bible after that, and you may discover some loopholes in Christianity.

Salam. :sunny:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tarek29
10-17-2007, 08:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haha1990
Salam :) i have been a muslim since i was very very young :). but...lately ive decided that my faith isnt as strong as it should be. So in order to strengthen my faith i thought it best to get rid of doubt- i.e. the possibility of another religion being the one. the one other religion in question is Chrisitianity- is there anyone who can prove it isnt the right religion by using only chrisitianity itself as the medium- i.e. not saying in the Quran it says God is one yet christians believe he is 3.

Please help me....

Salam Alekom,

If you have doubts in Islam then how you go to Christianity or Judaism while Islam have the real teachings of Jesus and Moses may peace be upon them in it!?

In other words if you have doubts in Islam it should be same if not more in Christianity and Judaism!

You said Christianity but you didnt say which one!?

And when I say which one I dont mean which sect or which cult, I mean which BIBLE!?

Is it the bible of 66 books of protestant or is it the 73 books of the Catholics or the one which contain 81 books or the bible of Jehovah witness or Mormons etc.....

I think the above is enough to know that it is no longer 100 % God's words, this even before we talk about origins of those above DIFFERENT books!

Then how can you believe in something that you cannot and never will be able to explain and I mean specifically TRINTIY which not only churches differ about it but member of same church differ in it, and everyone says that who dont believe in his theory and explanation will go to HELL!

Not only that, investigate all EXPLANATIONS of all Christians about TRINTY if you will understand anyone of them, please I will be happy if you can explain it here, in a way that will not show God as weak separated God that in need for help ot that he cannot be merciful or cease to be great etc, etc......

Use Logic, Reason, search for God's words and not other humans and may Allah (swt) guide us all!

If you will tell me specific Church or cult that you talk about please do, as what I wrote above is general picture of the huge christian world!

Quran for all MUSLIM are one becuase it is promissed to be saved by our Creator and Allah (swt) saved all previous relevations (bible, torah) in it as Allah (swt) gave christians and Jews the responsibilty to save it but they failed as we can clearly see!

May Allah (swt) guide us all!

Peace

Woodrow
10-17-2007, 04:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haha1990

Please help me....

:w:

Us humans get very confused. We tend to think in terms of proof. One big problem with religion is all too often the challenge becomes one of "Prove it is wrong." so it is with Christianity. The common challenge is to prove it is wrong. The reality of life is we can not prove a negative. I can not prove Christianity is wrong anymore than I can prove we should worship purple aardvarks.

However, the challenge is the other way, nobody has been able to show me any proof that I should worship purple aardvarks. Nobody has been able to show me proof that purple aardvarks exist.

I have seen ample proof to convince me the Qur'an is true. I need look no further and have no reason to spend my time trying to prove Christianity is false. I have yet to see any proof that Allaah(swt) is a triune god or that Prophet Isa(as) is a diety.

I do not have to proof Christianity is false, nobody is able to show me any proof it is true.

noorahmad
10-17-2007, 07:11 PM
assalam,
one thing which has always triggers me about Christianity is that every father loves and protect his child, but Jesus' father didn't protect him at all, and if he wasn't able to protect himself, how is he suppose to save humanity?

Secondly, when one was crucified, he was left alone on the crucifix where no one except soldiers could approach him, so how can they report that jesus said : " Father forgive them cause they know not what they do." ?

Thirdly, I've tried imagining, the death of jesus where all the tombs and grave were opened and the dead were walking, and the closest idea i could make had a resemblance with a clip of Micheal Jackson.

I may be wrong, coz i know nothing about Christianity, im just talking about what Christians friends and relatives have told me
and brother Haha1990 refer to articles and debates of Dr. Zakir Naik

rafeh
10-17-2007, 07:16 PM
Dude first of all don't convert for the reason that u like a girl as i read ur last post. I created my account just to guide u to the right track

is it better to leave the girl then in the end suffer severe punishment from Allah.As far as the doubts go ill prove them

1.Bible has versions,Quran doesn't.
2.current bible was wrote by people note that u cannot always get the information right unless u saw it with your own eyes.so all things in it arent jesus word
3. there are many contradictions in bible i will list few note god does not make contradictions.
4.about the killing thing in Islam.read the Quran first.Christian misquote it they say Islam says that kill a non Muslim where ever u see him .Dude this was an event in battle.to boost their moral the soldiers were said tht and in the next verse it says but if they ask you for mercy spare them and take them to a place of safety.does this sound evil to u
5.how can a man be a God. totally untrue

6.there ain't a single verse in Quran which is wrong and it contains many of todays scientific miracles in it.like big bang stuff

7. God is not a man, that he should lie
- Numbers 23:19 (from the bible jesus not GOd)

just stay Muslim or you will get punished after u die
here are the contradictory verses.

and one more thing even Hitler was a Christian so don't convert if someone say terrorist stuff

1. Every kind of animal allowed for food.
Gen 9:3/ 1 Cor 10:25/ Rom 14:14
Certain kinds of animals prohibited for food.
Deut 14:7,8

2. There died of the plague twenty-four thousand
Num 25:9
There died of the plague but twenty-three thousand
1 Cor 10:8
3.There is none other God but one.
- I Corinthians 8:4

And God said, Let us make man in our image.
- Genesis 1:26

4. And it was in the third hour, and they crucified him.
- Mark 25:3-4

And it was the preparation of the passover, and about the sixth hour; and he saith unto the Jews, behold your king... Shall I crucify your king?
- John 19:14-15

many more jus stay in the religion and leave the girl ok salaam

lmaestro
10-18-2007, 10:21 AM
First verse of Surah Baqarah sums it up for me.
Alif Lam Mim. This is a book about which there is no doubt.
Read the Quran and try to understand its meaning.
Insyallah it will increase your Iman.

khairullah
10-18-2007, 11:17 AM
Please read my post for a clear proof about Allah (SWT) , Jesus and Christianity.

Thank you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.