/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Approved threads

tomtomsmom
10-13-2007, 01:26 PM
I was wondering if there is any way that when a thread has to be approved if it can be the time it is approved and not when it was posted for approval. Many threads get "lost" in this process. I think that the threads posted in these sections would get a greater response if it were done this way. Many of these are very informational but hardly get seen because they don't show up in New Posts because they were posted 24 hours before. Is there any way to fix this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
10-13-2007, 07:48 PM
^ Yes i know what ya mean sister... It's happened i think twice to me this week approved by brother Wordrobe.. Kinda fustrating at first but oh well.

Take care hun :D

Muhammad
10-14-2007, 11:32 AM
Greetings,

I'm not sure whether that would be possible, although I understand the problem of threads getting 'lost'. We will try to think of something to overcome this problem, Insha'Allaah.

tomtomsmom
10-21-2007, 03:45 PM
I have noticed since I posted this that when a thread gets approved the mod that approved it posts "Thread Approved" so it gets bumped up.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!!
Because yall started doing this I am seeing thread that normally I wouldn't!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sevgi
10-21-2007, 03:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tomtomsmom
I have noticed since I posted this that when a thread gets approved the mod that approved it posts "Thread Approved" so it gets bumped up.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!!
Because yall started doing this I am seeing thread that normally I wouldn't!
ditto!:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.