/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Motivation Factors?!

.: Jannati :.
10-14-2007, 12:37 AM
:salamext:

was just wondering....

1. what motivates/influences you to excel academically?
  2. what makes you determined to complete your secular education?
  3. what are you planning to achieve in the near future once you've done with 'educating' yourself?
  4. If you were to motivate others, what would you say to them?
jazak'Allahu khairan!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
10-14-2007, 09:00 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Ghashiyah;

Whenever we take up a new challenge in life there is no guarantee that we shall succeed. It is also a fact that not everyone succeeds the first time. Therefore it gives everyone the right to fail if the challenge is beyond what they are capable of doing at that time.

There are a few buts..

In order to live with that failure you have to be able to look back truthfully and say I tried my best. In the end you are accountable to yourself more than you are to parents, teachers, family or friends.

Failure can highlight the things you were weak at, and it gives you insight of how you might have to change if you need to succeed.

The people who do not fail are people who do not keep pushing themselves with new challenges or liars.

Life has to go on after failure; I believe you can learn more in life by the way you deal with failure, because you need to call on some inner strength to try again or to face some other challenge. Yes you have to face parents, teachers, family and friends but if you have been honest to yourself; you can also be honest with them. I can understand the pressures from parents if they want you to be a doctor or lawyer, but not all sons or daughters of doctors are cut out to follow in the footsteps of their parents.

In the spirit of not giving up.

Eric

*~Sofia~*
10-24-2007, 06:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghashiyah
:salamext:

was just wondering....

1. what motivates/influences you to excel academically?
  2. what makes you determined to complete your secular education?
  3. what are you planning to achieve in the near future once you've done with 'educating' yourself?
  4. If you were to motivate others, what would you say to them?
jazak'Allahu khairan!

:sl:

The thing that motivates me is proving to ceratin people that I can do it. People underestimate me alot, and that annoys me, so in a way that motivates me to do well and be the best I can be.

Also, if u have goals. that motivates me. I want to do pharmacy after my current degree, so my long-term goal is motivating me as well.

I think imagining the end product, what u will achieve at the end will give u a boost to do well too, such as luxury,money, a happy life etc.

Neway hope this helped :)

w'salam
x

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.