/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know?

*~Sofia~*
10-16-2007, 04:21 PM
:sl:

I just had a quik question.. in the Quran in chapter 9 (Surah Taubah) in verse 40, there is this verse where it says:

'Do not be sad [or afraid] surely Allah is with us'

I want the verse in arabic.. ive looked in the quran, but i can't figure out exactly where the verse is in the paragraph..if that makes sense!

Does anyone no it? and if so would it be possible to post it up?

Jazakhallah :)

w'salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
10-16-2007, 04:28 PM
:sl:

إِلاَّ تَنصُرُوهُ فَقَدْ نَصَرَهُ اللّهُ إِذْ أَخْرَجَهُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ

ثَانِيَ اثْنَيْنِ إِذْ هُمَا فِي الْغَارِ إِذْ يَقُولُ لِصَاحِبِهِ لاَ تَحْزَنْ

إِنَّ اللّهَ مَعَنَا فَأَنزَلَ اللّهُ سَكِينَتَهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَيَّدَهُ بِجُنُودٍ لَّمْ تَرَوْهَا

وَجَعَلَ كَلِمَةَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ السُّفْلَى وَكَلِمَةُ اللّهِ هِيَ الْعُلْيَا وَاللّهُ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ

009.040 If ye help not (your leader), (it is no matter): for Allah did indeed help him, when the Unbelievers drove him out: he had no more than one companion; they two were in the cave, and he said to his companion, "Have no fear, for Allah is with us": then Allah sent down His peace upon him, and strengthened him with forces which ye saw not, and humbled to the depths the word of the Unbelievers. But the word of Allah is exalted to the heights: for Allah is Exalted in might, Wise.

I've higlighted the part in bold..hope it helps Inshallah! :)

Al-Hanbali
10-16-2007, 04:32 PM
:salamext:

لاَ تَحْزَنْ إِنَّ اللّهَ مَعَنَا
"Have no fear, for Allah is with us"

*~Sofia~*
10-17-2007, 12:01 PM
Salam,

Jazakhallah khair brothers for helping me out :thumbs_up: May Allah (swt) reward you for ur efforts and for helpin a sis out

W'salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!