/* */

PDA

View Full Version : One day an employee sends a letter to his boss

khairullah
10-18-2007, 02:00 PM
One day an employee sends a letter to his boss to increase his salary!!!

Dear Bo$$
In thi$ life, we all need $ome thing mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under$tanding of the need$ of u$ worker$ who have given $o much $upport including $weat and $ervice to your company.
I am $ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond $oon.

Your$ $incerely,

Norman $oh

The next day, the employee recieved this letter of reply:

Dear NOrman,

I kNOw you have been working very hard. NOwadays, NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing NOticeably well as yet.
NOw the newspaper are saying the world`s leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the United States may go into aNOther recession. After the NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad.
I have NOthing more to add NOw. You kNOw what I mean.

Yours truly,
Manager

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
10-18-2007, 02:07 PM
;D LOL akhi.

rozeena
10-18-2007, 02:23 PM
lol!

islamirama
04-28-2008, 12:44 AM
HOW TO ASK YOUR BOSS
FOR A SALARY INCREASE..?
One day an employee sends a letter to his boss asking for an increase in his salary !!!

Dear Bo$$

In thi$ life, we all need$ome thing mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under$tanding the need$of u$.We are worker$who have given$o much$upport including $weat and$ervice to your company ..
I am$ure you will gue$$what I meant and re$pond$oon.

Your$$incerely,

The next day, the employee received this letter of reply:

Dear

I kNOw you have been working very hard. NOw a days,NOthing much has changed. You must haveNOticed that our company is NOt doingNOticably well . NOw the newspapers are saying the world's leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the United States may go into aNOther recession. After theNOvember presidential elections things may turn bad.I haveNOthing more to addNOw. You kNOw what I mean .

---- Your Boss.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
04-28-2008, 12:48 AM
hehe looool i started laughing @ "Dear Bo$$" looool hilarius. i thought u were serious @ first til i read that first line. looooool $ & NO ... looool

and jazakallah khair for sharing this hilarius joke.

IB-Staff
04-28-2008, 07:11 AM
Merged :hmm: Please use the search feature before posting a new thread to make sure you are not repeating it.

Danah
04-28-2008, 07:22 AM
LOL...........really a very polite way to ask for money and a really polite way to reply
very funny brother

islamirama
04-28-2008, 01:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LI-Staff
Merged :hmm: Please use the search feature before posting a new thread to make sure you are not repeating it.
I could apply to mod position but i don't qualify :D

------
04-28-2008, 01:43 PM
:salamext:

:lol: ;D Nice one...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.