/* */

PDA

View Full Version : http://abdullahx2.proboards76.com/index.cgi

جوري
10-18-2007, 08:46 PM
:sl:
I am afraid not everyone can see the grand openning of our book club?
anyone interested pls join

http://abdullahx2.proboards76.com/index.cgi

Anyone may suggest a book or number of books and initiate a candid critique or dicussion.. there is more than one section and I pray it is beneficial to all insha'Allah

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
10-18-2007, 08:55 PM
Salamualikum.

Is this Abdullah from here who's admin on ur site ha??

Will check it out hun :D

ma'assalama

'Abd al-Baari
10-18-2007, 08:57 PM

nah..not me! :D

Uncle Woodrow and Sis PA^ are running ths site :)

Kittygyal
10-18-2007, 09:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by <Abdullah>

nah..not me! :D

Uncle Woodrow and Sis PA^ are running ths site :)

Seriously?

Oh man how comes i never knew the news ha? ^o)

>Soulja_Gyal< is coming to join in so make room and listen sister PA hope u got a present for me :Evil:

God bless ya ma Nan and ma sister :coolious:

Amin

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
10-18-2007, 09:14 PM
lol all are welcome.. I am still wondering where the original 14 qho voted went? lol.. pressure is mounting.. we can start small you know not everyone has to buy a book today we can discuss things we've all commonly read plus poetry my favorite... come check it out.. br. woodrow worked really hard to make it happen and I really want it to be a lovely place insha'Allah for literary criticism or discussion w/out getting out of hand.. we hope? :p
:w:

Kittygyal
10-18-2007, 09:21 PM
^ I joined in and introduced ma self *touch*

Woodrow
10-18-2007, 09:43 PM
This seems to be more appropriate in the exchange links sections. The conversations in the Book club are limited to books.

Abdul-Raouf
10-19-2007, 04:27 AM
I voted .. and im there..

Pk_#2
10-19-2007, 08:45 AM
Hiya :embarrass

What's up with your background, what colour is it, my pc messed up and i can't see nothing 'cause i think your background colour is dark :'(

I cant see the register button, :-\

AsalmuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.