/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Access point mac address.....???

Danah
10-19-2007, 09:05 AM
I have a question to the IT experts here:

Can we get the mac address of an access point (which is used in wireless)?
and can we access that access poit and put that mac addresses into a table created in Microsoft Access without interacting with a java application??

is the Microsoft Access will be enough without interferance of another java application??

because what I know that Microsoft application used C++ not Java, so I think we cant use JAVA to interact with it.

Sorry if I cofused you with the way explainning my question:sunny:
it is the best way I can put my idea into words.LOL

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
itsme
10-21-2007, 03:47 AM
:sl:

Still no replies?

register on www.tek-tips.com and ask your question there. it's an IT forum. ask your question and they will answer you insha allah.

:w:

Danah
10-21-2007, 03:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by itsme

Still no replies?

register on www.tek-tips.com and ask your question there. it's an IT forum. ask your question and they will answer you insha allah.

:w:

:cry::cry::cry: yeah that what is seems to be
I dont know, may no one is interested in wireless components
I am almost lose the hope:cry:

itsme
10-22-2007, 12:47 PM

have you registered on the site i gave you? it's a pretty good site and i'm sure you'll get your question answered there. I would have posted it for you but seeing i don't understand much of wireless it's better you do it so if there are further queries you may answer them.

go ahead and give it a try. insha allah they'll help you out.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
10-22-2007, 01:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by itsme

have you registered on the site i gave you? it's a pretty good site and i'm sure you'll get your question answered there. I would have posted it for you but seeing i don't understand much of wireless it's better you do it so if there are further queries you may answer them.

go ahead and give it a try. insha allah they'll help you out.
I have just registered there, but it seems that there is a problem in registeration I gave up imsad.but ay way thanks for your help

I will try to ask some one else

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.