/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Advice anyone

M7RHN
10-20-2007, 11:06 PM
Does any one know how an Ahmedi should covert to Islam?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
10-21-2007, 01:28 AM
:sl:The same as any non-Muslim. First learn enough about Islam to know that you truly believe it to be the right path. than say the Shahadah with full sincerity and knowledge that it is a path for the rest of your life.

As soon as possible go to the nearest Mosque and tell the Imam that you honestly know in your heart and mind your are Muslim.

Yanal
10-21-2007, 01:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
:sl:The same as any non-Muslim. First learn enough about Islam to know that you truly believe it to be the right path. than say the Shahadah with full sincerity and knowledge that it is a path for the rest of your life.

As soon as possible go to the nearest Mosque and tell the Imam that you honestly know in your heart and mind your are Muslim.
Pratically yeah same thing your not different right now in allahs eyes(in his eyes you all non muslims going to hell) so no otehr way to convert and ahmendi i think aren't they muslims
P.S. Brother Woodrow you got more reps than ZAK!------------------------:p

Yanal
10-21-2007, 01:37 AM
And why do you have a muslim sign you said you want to convert or have you already?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
10-21-2007, 02:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
And why do you have a muslim sign you said you want to convert or have you already?
Possible he has a neighbor or aquaintance who he is trying to help revert?

It is a little more complex than that as most ahmedi believe they are true Muslims.

Ummu Sufyaan
10-21-2007, 06:13 AM
:sl:
a little bit of topic, but what's an ahmedi?

snakelegs
10-21-2007, 09:08 AM
http://www.islamicboard.com/sects-di...-movement.html

Whatsthepoint
10-21-2007, 10:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Possible he has a neighbor or aquaintance who he is trying to help revert?
I am confused, do you revert or convert to Islam?

sadia faisal
11-23-2007, 04:14 PM
you revert..

The Ruler
11-23-2007, 04:26 PM

Since the advice has been given by Akhi Woodrow, I don't deem it necessary to repeat. Thus;

format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
I am confused, do you revert or convert to Islam?
I don't really care... But if it bothers you, read the following post:

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...tml#post535234

I agree with it.

:w:

jouju
11-23-2007, 04:30 PM
wats an Ahmedi?

------
11-26-2007, 12:40 PM
:salamext:

^^^^^
http://www.islamicboard.com/sects-di...-movement.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.