/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Flat footed

nebula
10-22-2007, 02:51 PM
salaamalakum bros and sisters

i was just wondering has anyone here got a flat foot condition besides me coz i wanted to know if anyone suffers the same leg and foot pains as me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nebula
10-22-2007, 03:01 PM
wow really kool man well teres nothing wrong about that sis but em do u get pains when u exercise or run? do ur shins feel bruised?

im asking these questions coz i get alot of pain when i run do sports or get hit on my shins. because u see flat footed people dont have a arch, and the arch provides a spring like function for the foot. but with flat footed people when we run our foot slaps the floor and causes pain and damage to our leg muscles and foot muslces. it also weakens the muscles and can cause you to walk differently.

when i walk my feet dont go straight coz that if u kno wat i mean they bend outwards when im walking, it looks like im bowling it but im not lol.. i can draw a picture to demonstrate what i mean.

nebula
10-22-2007, 03:28 PM
well the reason i kno this stuff is because i used to get pains in my legs feet and hips sometimes when i used to do kungfu bak in the day

i asked my dad what could be the problem he said i have flat feet so then he took me to dis foot doctor and this doctor gave me these specially designed insoles that are made to be placed inside a shoe/trainer and they lift the arch which reduces pain, he also gave me 2 papers which had exercises which help strenghten the foot arch leg muscles and ham string mucsles.

but i was to lazy and didnt follow these exercises :( but ive started them now inshallah ill stik 2 em.

i just do research on the internet about flat footed conditions and stuff thats where i get my knowledge from.

PS i think we are both stuck with flat feet forever :D enjoyy!!
Because the condition itself isnt actually curable but u can make ur muscles stronger thats about it. surgery isnt possible because the muscle under the foot is too fragile ive heard

nebula
10-22-2007, 04:14 PM
ok sis anyway ive tryed my best to work my crappy hp scanner work but it just wont...

so im sorry but i cant send u these papers!! :(

ill think of something else sis in the mean time just keep taking those yummy cod liver tablets

u kno u like em dnt deny it :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
10-22-2007, 04:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nebula
ok sis anyway ive tryed my best to work my crappy hp scanner work but it just wont...

so im sorry but i cant send u these papers!! :(

ill think of something else sis in the mean time just keep taking those yummy cod liver tablets

u kno u like em dnt deny it :D
:sl:

No problemo.

Err don't take tabz but the liquid

Bye

strider
10-22-2007, 07:56 PM
My cousin is flat footed. She has to get special soles for her shoes otherwise she has difficulty in walking.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
10-22-2007, 08:08 PM
Could be Shin Splints??

strider
10-22-2007, 08:34 PM
She was born with it.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
10-22-2007, 08:48 PM
Sorry, I was just saying in general.

nebula
10-22-2007, 08:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by strider
My cousin is flat footed. She has to get special soles for her shoes otherwise she has difficulty in walking.
yeah me to ive got special soles and if i dnt wear em my feet and muscles acheeeeeeeeeee

arabookworm
10-25-2007, 01:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nebula
salaamalakum bros and sisters

i was just wondering has anyone here got a flat foot condition besides me coz i wanted to know if anyone suffers the same leg and foot pains as me
I'm flat footed, but I don't know if that causes me pain or not, because I have other joint problems in my ankles, knees, and hips that do cause pain.

Al-Zaara
10-27-2007, 04:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by strider
My younger sister is also flat footed. We've bought her special soles for her shoes also, and the doctor suggested her to walk on her toes for some minutes daily.

My second youngest sister was flat footed too, but those excerices and special soles helped her alot.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
10-27-2007, 05:49 PM
I think my foot arch is higher then it should be, it also can be a problem.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.