/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Make A USB Mouse Work? Help Moi...

chacha_jalebi
10-23-2007, 04:23 PM
salaam

bismillah ir rahman nir raheem :D

salaam

i have a usb mouse yeh, but i dunno how to make it work, my old mouse it uses the ps/2 port thingy the one with the circle, but the usb mouse whenever i stick it into a usb port it dont work, it didnt come with no cd or anything to install, so can someone helpppppppp:-\

which usb port i use?

what do i have to do to make it work!!!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
10-23-2007, 04:33 PM
:w:

turn off your PC hook up BOTH, turn the PC back on. Go to control panel, go to Install new hardware. allow it to self detect. It will most likely show as unknown USB device let it install. Turn of the PC, unplug the PsP mouse. Turn the PC back on. It should work.

If it does not, turn off the PC, plug both back in turn on the PC, go to control panel, go to system go to device management, check for the USB devices and see if any show an error. If so right click on it then click troubleshoot.

'Abd al-Baari
10-23-2007, 04:35 PM
:sl:

this migh help
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/893711

Abu Musab
10-23-2007, 04:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
salaam

salaam

i have a usb mouse yeh, but i dunno how to make it work, my old mouse it uses the ps/2 port thingy the one with the circle, but the usb mouse whenever i stick it into a usb port it dont work, it didnt come with no cd or anything to install, so can someone helpppppppp:-\

which usb port i use?

:w:

You just meant to plug it into the USB port (i usually use the back ones) and then the computer picks up the drivers and then it works, you are using windows XP right?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Sam~
10-26-2007, 09:46 PM
Such a fool you are being. This is so easy and yet you can't do?, so what was the result did you mange to survive?

chacha_jalebi
10-26-2007, 09:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Sam~
Such a fool you are being. This is so easy and yet you can't do?, so what was the result did you mange to survive?
OK!!^o) lol

ya brother woodrows advice worked :D

~Sam~
10-26-2007, 09:53 PM
So your that Jalbobs or whatever it's called the ''Indian food''. Maybe we can meet what indian food you have in your fridge today.

M..x
10-26-2007, 10:00 PM
LOL...RAAH wha tikeld ur tummy :okay: lol...messn...buh yano lyk we're not all roket scientists :offended: ya ya take it ezz

chacha_jalebi
10-26-2007, 10:01 PM
So your that Jalbobs or whatever it's called the ''Indian food''. Maybe we can meet what indian food you have in your fridge today.
hahahaha (fake)

sam eh? boy or girl it dont say, hidin somethin are we :D

1st of all im not indian, 2ndly jalebi is a common ASIAN food :D 3rdly seeing as your english, then you do you lots beg asian food all the time? "oh ted get me a curry on the way from the pub" go and eat tea and biscuits and talk about the news :p

Maybe we can meet what indian food

your english and you cant even talk it, thats very appalling :p

now run along little one :D

M..x
10-26-2007, 10:03 PM
Loooooooooooooooooool....beef Ting Beef Ting Gwanin...ooooff

chacha_jalebi
10-26-2007, 10:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x MuslimGyal x
Loooooooooooooooooool....beef Ting Beef Ting Gwanin...ooooff
lol not beef its called "giving a suitable reply" :D

M..x
10-26-2007, 10:07 PM
lol not beef its called "giving a suitable reply" :D
YEHYEH...lol...its beef/conflict amongs to participants hah...nah gwaan carry on, diz jowkes...mashAllah? lol...buh bofe of u r steorotpying...which in theory duznt make u righter...ther4 im ryt out of all ov u, brapbrap? yayy... :D ima gangsta na na na na na

Abu Musab
10-26-2007, 10:08 PM
oi who do you think you are coming here and dissing chacha? ^o) you got beef with me chacha? :raging:

IbnAbdulHakim
10-26-2007, 10:12 PM
you plug it in bro ! ;)

lol naa messin.. .seriously tho arent all usb's plug n play?

wilberhum
10-26-2007, 10:17 PM
How Do You Make A USB Mouse Work?
USB Cheese. I thought everyone knew that. :D

islamic
10-26-2007, 10:17 PM
salaam

salaam

which usb port i use?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
buy the old ps2 mouse!

islamic
10-26-2007, 10:19 PM
what Operating System do you have?

chacha_jalebi
10-26-2007, 10:26 PM
lol bros its done it works lol :D:D:D

IbnAbdulHakim
10-26-2007, 10:37 PM
^ TAKBEER!!

Jalebi's on the chacha, all may munch NOW :D

InToTheRain
10-26-2007, 10:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
How Do You Make A USB Mouse Work?
USB Cheese. I thought everyone knew that. :D
Hahaha Ahahahaha..haha*cough not funny *ahaha :D nah jut messin moit :p :D

Well since the problem is solvedd allow me to do the honors since people are getting hungry with all this talk of beef and cheese if you kno wha' Im sayin

:threadclo

Abu Musab
10-26-2007, 10:39 PM
lol bros its done it works lol :D:D:D
I've noticed one thing on forums, people only read the first post and never the whole thread ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.