/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Learn how to become a scientist like famous Muslim scientists

Anwarica
10-27-2007, 09:33 PM
:sl:
This is very important actually, I'm sorry that the audio lectures are only available in Arabic .. I wrote this topic in English as I guess some members here can understand Arabic speech, but can't read it! (If there's anyone, please tell :) ).
How to become a scientist by Dr. Ragheb Al-syrgany
The lectures tackle many problems .. bring out the importance of time, how to make best use of it and how did the famous Muslim scientists work .. you will be amazed to know about the man who walked for 2 years just to meet a scientist in Baghdad. Another who read a book 40 times to understand it (p.s. he wasn't stupid as he was the best doctor and engineer just when he was 16 years old!!).
This going to take days to write details .. hope you enjoy it. :happy:

سلسلة كيف تصبح عالما للدكتور راغب السرجانى
صحيح اسم السلسلة يرتبط بالعلم .. ولكنها تحتوى على أمور تهم الجميع .. فمنها تعرف أن العلم الدنيوى له أهمية كالعلم الشرعى، وتتعرف على دورك فى خدمة الإسلام ولتقارن مجهودك بمجهود السابقين وكيف كان منهم الفقير المعدم وكيف كانت أخلاق العلماء وما دور الحرفيين وجهاد العلماء وكيفية قضاء الوقت بطريقة صحيحة.

من خلال ما ستسمع .. ستتأكد بأن الفقر لم يكن عائقاً ولا حتى السجون! .. وحتى إهمال الحكومات العربية ببراءات الإختراع لا يعطى الحق للتوقف عن طلب العلم .. باختصار، إن فكرت فى الندم على تضييع حوالى 12 ساعة - هى إجمالى فترة السلسة - فلن تندم بمجرد معرفتك للوقت الذى بذله المئات من قبلنا فى تحصيل العلم فى ظروف صعبة - فمنهم من مشى على قدميه لمدة تصل إلى سنتين! ومنهم من قرأ الكتاب 40 مرة ليفهمه حتى حفظه عن ظهر قلب! .. استمع للسلسلة وتحمل

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Anwarica
11-04-2007, 04:54 PM
Have anyone listened to the lectures yet? :)

جوري
11-04-2007, 05:46 PM
Not yet akhi.. but look fwd to it insha'Allah.. so much reading/listening material so little time for it all.. :lol:

Jazaka Allah khyran

:w:

Anwarica
01-29-2008, 10:00 AM
I can't count how many times did I listen to it, but I keep forgetting :D there are some quotes to be memorized though.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.