/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *!* How many days, Weeks, AND .............. *!*

Khayal
11-06-2007, 05:43 PM
:sl:

Just wanted to know, what are the rules or criteria to post the thread by moderators on the perspective forum? I had posted couple of threads, AND they never showed up...and one thread already took almost 2 mont, and its never been posted..:(

Would somebody please explain, why is it taking too long?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
11-06-2007, 06:04 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

Regarding the approval of threads, the time taken does vary.

Some threads are very straightforward - the source is cited and easily recognised to be reliable. Or the purpose of the thread is seen to be constructive and of some benefit. These are approved quite quickly.

Other threads require more of a judgement. The moderator checking the thread may be unsure about the source, or might be concerned that the thread may lead to more harm than good. In this case, the thread takes longer to approve because the moderator who checked it might wait for someone else's opinion, or they might wish to have some time to think it over.

Threads that are unapproved for a long time are likely to be those that we are not comfortable to approve, although occasionally it could be that they've been missed. We try to provide reasons for this to the original poster where possible.

Khayal
11-06-2007, 06:09 PM
:sl:

Oh, ok, jazaak ALLAH khayr for explaining.

:w:

true believer
11-10-2007, 02:50 PM
that happened to me too
wen i first joined but after a couple of days it let me

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aqsakhan
11-16-2007, 06:44 AM
Alhumdulillah i never faced this problem,my threads have always shown up,but usually it sounded a little bit out of point o say useless so they were deleted:( being a new member here i need to learn alott and inshahallah i will

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.