/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Whats up Muslims

Knute_Wodenson
11-06-2007, 08:53 PM
Hello, my name is Knute Wodenson, I am a follower of the norse god Odin. I just thought I would come here to learn me about some muslims. So yeah this should be pretty informative. Let me give you a little bit of background on myself. I am an ex Marine. I spent a year and a half in bagdhad shooting ragheads. So my oppinion on muslims is pretty flawed, -----

Odin's Wrath
Knute

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
11-06-2007, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Knute_Wodenson
Hello, my name is Knute Wodenson, I am a follower of the norse god Odin. I just thought I would come here to learn me about some muslims. So yeah this should be pretty informative. Let me give you a little bit of background on myself. I am an ex Marine. I spent a year and a half in bagdhad shooting ragheads. So my oppinion on muslims is pretty flawed, -----

Odin's Wrath
Knute
Well for starters some of us are ex-GIs. Former Lt Col- USAF combat pilot here, now a retired Texas Cowboy.

جوري
11-06-2007, 09:49 PM
Do we need this bumpkinly hick around? I can't say his introduction amused memuch, and I am not feeling particularly hospitable-- Too bad a 'hodgi' didn't decapitate this SOB!

aadil77
11-06-2007, 09:49 PM
:sl:
wow, thanks for that, great way to get welcomed on this forum. I think this marine needs an insight on us 'raghead' 'muslims'. We're not the same as the 'ragheads' you've been fighting, you'll find by reading threads on this forum. As for 'dirty sub-human creatures, who don't even know how to act like human beings', I can ensure you we are much cleaner and well-mannered than probably everyone one of your sinful people who have spread filth all across this world

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Knute_Wodenson
11-06-2007, 09:50 PM
Hey its good to see fellow GI's in here. I look forward to learning from you guys.

Knute

Knute_Wodenson
11-06-2007, 09:52 PM
I love how I come in here with a flawed view of people, and ask that they chang it because I want to believe that there are muslims out there that are different than the ones that I have had contact with. So this hateful bull**** and reverse racism really isn't appreciated.

aadil77
11-06-2007, 09:56 PM
I love how I come in here with a flawed view of people, and ask that they chang it because I want to believe that there are muslims out there that are different than the ones that I have had contact with. So this hateful bull**** and reverse racism really isn't appreciated.
yh no problem man, don't expect your harsh opinions to earn you a good welcome mate, try reading welcome threads from other non-muslims, might help you learn some decency

Woodrow
11-06-2007, 09:58 PM
Agreed. However, you must admit that your introduction was a bit harsh. we do hear things like that quite often and we are human and at times emotions flair.

Now, if we can get that out of the way. You will find that Islam is the most peaceful religion on earth. Very many of us were very staunch biased Christians before we learned what Islam truly is.

Please read through some of the threads and you will find we come from all walks of life and from all Nationalities and ethnic groups. right now there are more Muslims in the USA than in the 6 smallest Arbic Nations combined.

forget the stereotypes and look at us with an open mind.

'Abd-al Latif
11-06-2007, 10:00 PM

Odin's Wrath
Knute
Peace be upon the seekers of truth.

Welcome to the forum, perhaps it would have been better to speak a good word as first impressions are everything. Never the less, hope you benefit from the forum and see the truth about Islam and muslims.

Knute_Wodenson
11-06-2007, 10:04 PM
I'm not too good at having an open mind but I will try. But I have a question for you. If Islam is the most peaceful religion in the world, why is it that in my 22 years of life on this earth, history has taught me that islamic nations and other nations in the middle east have been at war my entire life? How can that be the most peaceful religion? I was raised a christian but then converted to Asatru because of personal beliefs. And neither one of the religions that I have followed in my life practice regular suicide bombings on public places. Explaine that.

جوري
11-06-2007, 10:10 PM
Try visiting some of your country's abortion clinics
http://www.msnbc.com/modules/clinics/

and maybe reading a bit about the IRA
http://www.ulsternation.org.uk/why_a...ing_london.htm

and then your view of the world won't be so obtuse?..

But then again, an open mind isn't a good thing in this day an age, it might open new possibilities and I think you rather comfy in your house trailer?..

cheers!

aadil77
11-06-2007, 10:10 PM
I can tell you now mate, that so called 'muslims' who practise suicide bombings do no deserve to be called muslim,
We're not cowards, if there is a real reason for Jihad then we would fight without killing innocent people.
I'm sorry that you have witnessed these people carry out such attacks, they are the people who have caused the name of 'Islam' and its beleivers to suffer

Whatsthepoint
11-06-2007, 10:14 PM
As you shouldn't judge Christians based on a couple fo Bible belt fundies, you shouldn't judge muslims and Islaam based on a bunch of frustrated brainwashed antiwestern Arabs or Pakistanis. Islaam and its holy writings do not incourage suicide bombings. Actually, suicide is forbiden in Islam and so is murder, if I'm not mistaken.

Woodrow
11-06-2007, 10:16 PM
I'm not too good at having an open mind but I will try. But I have a question for you. If Islam is the most peaceful religion in the world, why is it that in my 22 years of life on this earth, history has taught me that islamic nations and other nations in the middle east have been at war my entire life? How can that be the most peaceful religion? I was raised a christian but then converted to Asatru because of personal beliefs. And neither one of the religions that I have followed in my life practice regular suicide bombings on public places. Explaine that.
First issue, less than 15% of the world's Muslims live in the mideast. Second point the majority of Mideastern countries are a mixture of religions and not just Muslim.

We are like other people when people shoot at us, we have a tendency to try to protect ourselves. the majority of the problems in the Mideast are not the result of religion, but the result of socio-economic conditions. That area of the world is highly impoverished and education is almost non-Existent.

The average person has spent his/her entire life trying to hold onto the little they have.

Desperate people of any faith will resort to desperate means to protect themselves.

For the most part it is safe to say that most if not all of the suicide bombings have been in violation of Islam and are not a part of our religion.

Knute_Wodenson
11-06-2007, 10:16 PM
Again I say, I converted to Asatru because I couldn't agree with the actions of the christian church. I can't follow a religion that forced people to make the choice of conversion or death. So please do not lump me into the christian group because that's not what I am.

UmmSqueakster
11-06-2007, 10:18 PM
Um yeah, ok.

375. Jarir reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “Allah will not show mercy to a person who does not show mercy to other people.” (Al-Adab al-Mufrad al-Bukhari)

/s/
rahma
not a raghead, 100% human being

Whatsthepoint
11-06-2007, 10:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
Try visiting some of your country's abortion clinics
http://www.msnbc.com/modules/clinics/

and maybe reading a bit about the IRA
http://www.ulsternation.org.uk/why_a...ing_london.htm

and then your view of the world won't be so obtuse?..

But then again, an open mind isn't a good thing in this day an age, it might open new possibilities and I think you rather comfy in your house trailer?..

cheers!
I'm sure you can tell the difference between killing political figures/"sinful" doctors and killing innocent civilians.

Ibn Al Aqwa
11-06-2007, 10:23 PM
^come on, this guy came to learn something, not to be insulted

if you want to rip someone, there is a time and place

i can tell this thread is gonna go through the roof...

astaghfirullah

and to Knute_Wodenson...to be honest, your intro was harsh but expected...dont expect to find muslims here treating you as a dear friend...you have been shooting our brothers...you may not find a warm welcome...

Fishman
11-06-2007, 10:27 PM
Again I say, I converted to Asatru because I couldn't agree with the actions of the christian church. I can't follow a religion that forced people to make the choice of conversion or death. So please do not lump me into the christian group because that's not what I am.
:sl:
Pagans have killed people wrongly, so have Muslims. There are jerks in every people.
:w:

Whatsthepoint
11-06-2007, 10:27 PM
You know, there's a couple of thousand Christian churches, I bet there's one that preaches peace and love. If not, there's always the Jehovah's witnesses.

aadil77
11-06-2007, 10:30 PM
In islam there is no such thing as 'conversion or death' , you choose to accept islam by experiencing the truth of it yourself, if you are forced into becoming muslim then obviously you would not be considered a true muslim

aadil77
11-06-2007, 10:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -Ibn Al Aqwa-
Audhubillah...believe me...not what i had in mind...

this thread is probably better shut to be honest...

my (and other peoples) wrong side might come out
Don't worry brother he's here to learn more about muslims and we are here to help him learn the truth:D

Whatsthepoint
11-06-2007, 10:35 PM
I can't follow a religion that forced people to make the choice of conversion or death.
Christianity doesn't do that.
Now, almost every religion's got "belive or go to hell" part, if that's what you were refering to.

Woodrow
11-06-2007, 10:36 PM
this thrread got off to a bad start. If the OP is sincere he may return and perhaps a new thread could start on a better footing.

:threadclo:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.