/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 22 people accept Islam

islamic
11-07-2007, 09:27 PM
:sl:

Look how 22 people accepted Islam after brother Khalis Yasin lecture. This brother is really good, and mashAllah for the brothers and sister that accepted Islam.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rj6sBGD1QXI

A son brought his mother on the lecture, and she accepted Islam. Is there better thing for a son to do for his mother?

Good shehadah, great.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Whatsthepoint
11-08-2007, 12:12 AM
People shouldn't accept a religion based on one lecture.

islamic
11-08-2007, 04:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
Islam, verses from the Quran, good muslims, all those things can make non-muslim person to accept Islam.
On the time of the prophet, there were people that accepted Islam because they knew that the prophet was honest person, and that he never lie, so based on that knowledge, based on the learning of the prophet, based on the fact that he was giving to them, they accepted Islam.
Also, now days there are many scientist that accept Islam from reading some verses of the Qur'an which are talking about the creating and the scientific facts.
People accept Islam more and more everyday, Islam is the fastest growing religion.
So , about the lecture and the 22 people accepting Islam. Well, did I say that they accepted Islam based just on THAT ONE LECTURE? no, i didn't say that. So, you can't say also that they accepted Islam only by that lecture. They were maybe reading about Islam previously, they were maybe present in some other lectures, and okay .. maybe they accepted Islam only based by one lecture. Sometimes it's enough one word to change the life, so Allah changed the life of those people, they are guided elhamdulilah into the only accepted Religion toward Allah.
:w:

princessz
11-08-2007, 11:59 PM
Jazak Allah for sharing.
That was really nice.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
YusufNoor
11-09-2007, 01:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
:sl:

you don't just "end up" at a Khalid Yasin lecture. let's face it, TicketMaster doesn't have any of his posters up now do they? someone has to tell you about it and convince you to go. they aren't free either(usually), so either you forked over some cash or a good friend did so there's some incentive to pay attention. also, you hear him tell the new Muslims that the people that brought them will be their mentors.

Brother Khalid is VERY GOOD at explaining Tawheed to non-Muslims. this lecture was part of a series of engagements and some of the folks at this lecture were there the night before. this oneis titled the Purpose of Life, number 2, iirc. there are a total of 3 bearing that title and i would consider the Shaykh to be at his best in them. as my new wife and i consider what videos we should send to my mom, the 1st of the set is probably going to be 1st on our list.

i mostly agree with your point, but a lecture by Shaykh Khalid Yasin would be an exception to the point. if you knew him, you would understand.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.