/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Thread approved?

~Taalibah~
11-09-2007, 09:19 PM
:sl:
Which boards do "Thread approved" have to be applied before replies can be posted? Or is it supposed to be all?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Yoosuf
11-09-2007, 10:26 PM
Wa Alaikumussalaam Wa Rahmatulaahi Wa Barakatuh,

These are the sections that need threads approving:

Learn about Islam, Discover Islam, Advice & Support, Comparative religion, World Affairs, Refutations, Exchange Links, Methodology, Islamic History and Biographies

wilberhum
11-09-2007, 10:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mu'minah

Learn about Islam, Discover Islam, Advice & Support, Comparative religion, World Affairs, Refutations, Exchange Links, Methodology, Islamic History and Biographies

Lots of sections need thread approval. Now if we could just get “Thread Approval” monitored.

I really hate to rag on you guys. You do a lot of work. The commitment of time and effort is to be commended.

I enjoy the Forum; I look forward to the participation. Thank you for all you do.

But please, approve or disapprove new threads.

~Taalibah~
11-09-2007, 10:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mu'minah

:sl:
Jazakallah.
I never got a reply in one of my threads so i wondered but dont worry its not in one of the above mentioned.
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anvandarnamn
11-26-2007, 07:35 AM
I'm a newly registered member. I posted my first thread about 12 hours ago in "Seeking knowledge". It said it would have to be approved before becoming visable and know I'm still waiting. How do I know that moderators recieved and are reviewing my post? I got worried when I logged in today and saw this text:

Salam anvandarnamn,
Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introduce yourself forum.

Why not start with your first post today and become an active part on one of the largest e-Islamic communities
How long does it normally take for a post to be approved?

wilberhum
11-26-2007, 06:23 PM
I have found that getting threads aproved is like walking into a dark room. You have no clue how wide or deep it is.

After weeks of no approval/rejection notice, I PM the Mod as soon as I submit the thread. That has worked quite well.

wilberhum
11-27-2007, 09:10 PM
I PM the Mod as soon as I submit the thread. That has worked quite well.
Well that was a short lived sucess story.
I added a thread in Comparative Religion 24 hours ago. No luck yet.

Kittygyal
11-27-2007, 09:16 PM
^ Patience.

wilberhum
11-27-2007, 09:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
^ Patience.
I want patience and I want it now. :D

Kittygyal
11-27-2007, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
I want patience and I want it now. :D
Very bossy i must say, but oh well you will get your 'patience' right now :mmokay:

AHMED_GUREY
12-05-2007, 07:36 AM
could a mod greenlight my thread please? thanks in advance!

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
12-14-2007, 06:37 PM
Assalam-o-Allikum
just a quick question regarding this subject...
when you submit a thread and it is rejected are you notified and given a reason why?

snakelegs
12-14-2007, 06:40 PM
ayesha, i'd like to know too because i have a thread incubating for several days - for all i know, it died in the egg. :D

Muhammad
12-15-2007, 11:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by (¯¨›Åÿê§h勨¯)
Assalam-o-Allikum
just a quick question regarding this subject...
when you submit a thread and it is rejected are you notified and given a reason why?
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

We try to provide a reason where appropriate, although it is not always the case. If a reason wasn't given and you wish to find out, you are welcome to pm the moderator who did not approve it.

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
12-15-2007, 01:53 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

We try to provide a reason where appropriate, although it is not always the case. If a reason wasn't given and you wish to find out, you are welcome to pm the moderator who did not approve it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.