/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Moderator thread

Yanal
11-10-2007, 01:23 AM
Asalam alakum i need help applying when i do it says error while registering application what should i do (And will i become a good moderator vote)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IB-Staff
11-10-2007, 05:30 AM
i need help applying when i do it says error while registering application what should i do
Your application was recieved :) Ignore the error. I see everybody's submitting it more than once for the fear of it not passing through :hmm: Ignore that error at the end.

piXie
11-10-2007, 10:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Asalam alakum i need help applying when i do it says error while registering application what should i do (And will i become a good moderator vote)
:w:

lol u applied? thot u were extremely busy wid h/w n soccer practice :D

Far7an
11-10-2007, 10:39 AM
Legendary!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd al-Baari
11-10-2007, 10:40 AM
:sl:

I've voted! I think it would be really cool to have younger mods..as there are many young people here now on the forum, Mashallah :shade:

Good Luck!

seeker_of_ilm
11-10-2007, 12:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude

I applied. Hope I get selected. :hmm:

You, a mod?!!! Don't make me laugh!

The Ruler
11-10-2007, 12:25 PM

I don't see the 'No' option without an excuse of you being too young. Thus, I deny to vote.

EDIT: How do you apply for mod-ship?

sevgi
11-10-2007, 12:28 PM
i think yanal may be a lil too young...and he aint always around..buts till..there nothing a lil training cant fix up!!

im yet to be convinced to apply..i dno if i shud....im thinkn bout it...

Pk_#2
11-10-2007, 12:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
Legendary!
Yah, :coolious: Go for it bro!

You already have a forum of ya own, am sure you know how to deal with forums by now,

All the best.

Al-Zaara
11-10-2007, 12:41 PM
Let's just let Muhammad be the judge. I'm sure he will be utterly impressed by my outstanding application form. :D
Why on Earth are you wanting to come back? Didn't we suffer enough?? :cry:

'Abd al-Baari
11-10-2007, 12:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Liúyú de Lian

I don't see the 'No' option without an excuse of you being too young. Thus, I deny to vote.

You can apply here
http://www.islamicboard.com/news-ann...tml#post855410

btw i don't know if this is the right thread to ask..but i thought mods were chosen? is ths the first time that members can apply:?

Al-Zaara
11-10-2007, 12:52 PM
Way to break my spirit, Al zaara. I feel like Yanal now. :-\
Freedom of speech, alpha-dude. :-\

The Ruler
11-10-2007, 01:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LI-Staff
Your application was recieved :) Ignore the error. I see everybody's submitting it more than once for the fear of it not passing through :hmm: Ignore that error at the end.
I should hope that it is just a not-so-true message. For I applied and do not wish to apply again. It is a lot to write. *mmokay*

aamirsaab
11-10-2007, 01:31 PM
lol. You kids, just wait until you actually get the job.

I'll give the newbies a 2 weeks until they either break down or leave. That is if you are one of the lucky one's to get World Affairs.

IB-Staff
11-10-2007, 01:43 PM
I should hope that it is just a not-so-true message. For I applied and do not wish to apply again. It is a lot to write. *mmokay*
Your application was recieved.
btw i don't know if this is the right thread to ask..but i thought mods were chosen? is ths the first time that members can apply

This isn't the first time the Application form was placed, we had it before too.
I have to say...in the application form, I really dislike the fact that you ask for full names. It's kind of creepy and hypocritical, seeing as we don't know the full names of the admins themselves, nor does the admin know the full names of all the current moderators.

That's not a required field, you can skip if you wish.

Al-Zaara
11-10-2007, 01:49 PM
Why ask for it then? :rolleyes:
For stalking possibilities? To test their faith that nothing will be revealed? To see how open they are about their real lives? To test how safe they think the Internet is?

jzcasejz
11-10-2007, 02:27 PM
Q: Will Yanal Becomea great moderator (even legendary) ?

A: Yes for sure :thumbs_up

Far7an
11-10-2007, 03:05 PM
Alpha, this thread is to support Yanal! Stop trying to hijack every thread! :-\:beard:

Kittygyal
11-10-2007, 05:36 PM
Salamualikum..

Go for it bro Yanal, well remember when you do become a admin/mod then remember not to ban ya self and keep using the buttons and stuff so you know how they work, maybe you should have an interview with a admin, write them a 300word long of essay why you want to join :p.. if you need any help just hollo :D

Everyone should become Admins that will be neat man... *Not like it's going to happen but im saying for the fun of it, rather erm ya okay nevermind*

Ma'assalama

------
11-10-2007, 07:12 PM
:salamext:

Sorry bro, I think ur too young yet.

Off Topic: (lol) Erm Alpha Dude, you were actually a good mod :)

tomtomsmom
11-10-2007, 08:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
lol. You kids, just wait until you actually get the job.

I'll give the newbies a 2 weeks until they either break down or leave. That is if you are one of the lucky one's to get World Affairs.
I think World Affairs would be fun to moderate. But that is just me. I can't be a mod though so my opinion doesn't count!!!

Yanal
11-11-2007, 12:51 AM
Asalam alakum thanks mod for telling me and alpha better not take my section*homour* jokes learn islam i bet your gonna be picked and not me and if you wanted to stay in you could've and no discouraging Al-Zaara you could be speaking to your future boss(Alpha/Admin or super mod)

Ummu Sufyaan
11-11-2007, 03:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Liúyú de Lian

wow! you're nasty:D(thats not a sugar coat grin eitherlol)

Al-Zaara
11-11-2007, 11:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Asalam alakum thanks mod for telling me and alpha better not take my section*homour* jokes learn islam i bet your gonna be picked and not me and if you wanted to stay in you could've and no discouraging Al-Zaara you could be speaking to your future boss(Alpha/Admin or super mod)
Selam aleykum,

LOL. I was joking with Alpha Dude, little brother. He knows I want him to return to the Team, he was an awesome mod.

But if he becomes Admin, I seriously quit. :skeleton:

chacha_jalebi
11-11-2007, 02:30 PM
i voted for yesh and for sure :D

now when it says error those that mean the application been accepted

because ive had a shot at the application :p

but it said error so i couldnt b bothered to apply again

Re.TiReD
11-11-2007, 05:44 PM
lol, :salamext: I think it gets through even though it says error, cool signature btw masha'Allah, May Allah protect the ummah's children :D Ameen

Muhammad
11-11-2007, 06:27 PM

I think it is time to close this thread.

And just to confirm: ignore the ERROR message when you apply - we still receive the application.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.