/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Admin/Mod help sis Jazz.... Please

Kittygyal
11-11-2007, 05:59 PM
Salamualikum
Well guess what everyone sis Jazz came on MSN, Subhan'Allaah long live sister Jazz man :shade:

A message from sis Jazz.

tell them that i logged into LI after a while and i signed in. it said it was redirecting me but then it went back to the page like ive never registered. Where it asks you to register or login. But if you look at where it tells you who's on, it says my name. Everything has x's on it but i can still view. i havent tried posting.I cant view my control panel.sorry thats alot.
Ma'assalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
11-11-2007, 06:05 PM
:salamext: Tell her to refresh the browser/page...should work Insha'Allah as that's always happening to me :)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-11-2007, 06:08 PM
Lolllllllllllll, im here...xD. Refreshing didn't help, i tried. I was browsing the forum...and just saw the usercp thing show up...weird eh :p lol. kk this thread is over now xD.

:sl:

Kittygyal
11-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Salamualikum.

Woah!, your in now Cinqo Masha'Allaah. So another thread goes bunking kewl :D

Brother seeker_of_ilm i only did what the sister asked so please don't get me for this :X

Ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-11-2007, 06:13 PM
.....I'm so gunna bust after u now kitty LoL! Ahh I'll stop before I get any lashing lol.

Later..xD

Kittygyal
11-11-2007, 06:16 PM
Salamualikum
Another message from Jazz

omg if it posts takin long
Make dua'ah everyone for sister Jazz because her Computer is going to explode..

Ma'assalama

Kittygyal
11-11-2007, 06:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
.....I'm so gunna bust after u now kitty LoL! Ahh I'll stop before I get any lashing lol.

Later..xD

Salamualikum.

Mods/Admin get her...

Shofizzle ma Nizzle!.. Redkneck :playing:

Jazz && Snowy in da house Pimpi'n :shade:

Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.