/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sports Halaqah - Join!

mujahideenryder
11-12-2007, 03:35 AM
There are so many different Muslim forums across the Internet. Many of them have different themes or goals. Many of them focus on a specific theological background or a specific interpretation of Islam. Others are extremely open for all types of Muslims. Many of them are the center of heated debates amongst Muslims and cause people to get headaches and tears. Many of these forums are being watched due to some of its members posting and discussing controversial subjects. Some of them even go as far as to share vivid images and videos of graphic and mature content.

The worldwide online Muslim community is about to experience something totally different. An all exclusive online forum dedicated to only one topic: Sports.

The only Muslim forum dedicated to discussing sports

No madhab fighting. No salafi-sufi debates. No “Is Music Halal?” threads. No shia or sunni online wars. No bashing scholars.

Why Sports Halaqah?

Aren’t there sports forums out there already? Yes, but they have a not-so-halal environment. They talk about sports, but also discuss women, post pictures, videos, advertise haram items/events and other fitna. Sports Halaqah is a clean forum dedicated to all Muslims who love sports and want to discuss it others.

Dawah!

Sports Halaqah can also serve as dawah. One thing sports does for Muslims is bring many different types together. You can have a fistful length bearded brother and a clean-shaven, clubbin’ Muslim on the forum, but both will be talking and discussing there favorite sports team or a game and get along fine. The Muslims who are confused about Islam, we’ll realize, “hey, these big bearded brothers are cool after all!”. Not only is it potential dawah to lost Muslims, but also non-Muslims. They will be shocked to find a Muslim forum dedicated to talking about sports and not jihad for a change. Maybe some Islam hater will join in on the discussion. Who knows!

I’m asking all my Muslim brothers and sisters who are into sports, whatever it may be, to join the forum and relax your mind from your busy lives and enjoy yourselves with some sports discussion. It ain’t haram (unless your missing salah or some obligatory act).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mujahideenryder
11-13-2007, 03:59 PM
No one on this forum is into any type of sport? :?

IbnAbdulHakim
11-13-2007, 04:00 PM
most people in this forum are from UK lol or other then NY

Assalamu Alaikum

*~Sofia~*
11-13-2007, 04:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mujahideenryder
No one on this forum is into any type of sport? :?
:sl: bro,

Great idea for sport luvin' people.. but deffinatly not for me! :X sorry

I took every chance I could to avoid participating in P.E (physical education) when I was in skool, absolutely hate sports! :lol:

W'salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*KB*
11-13-2007, 04:15 PM
Assalamualaykum

Very funny sister *~Sofia~* :D
The idea is a great one Brother mujahideenryder but we can post about sports on thegeneral forum (as I have done). But all the same a nice idea:)

By the way I am into football, love it love it love it!!

Assalamualaykum
*KB*
:coolious:

The Ruler
11-13-2007, 04:28 PM
:sl:

You've got yourself a member akhi.

:w:

sameer
11-13-2007, 04:35 PM
salaams,

I've joined :thumbs_up

mujahideenryder
11-14-2007, 05:43 PM
JazakAllah khair for the support!

mujahideenryder
11-16-2007, 06:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sameer
salaams,

I've joined :thumbs_up
spread the word in trinidad! :-D

mujahideenryder
11-19-2007, 05:15 PM
any other sport fanatics on islamicboard?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.