/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "Invisible Option"

------
11-16-2007, 12:46 PM
:salamext:

You know what I mean, you can make your account invisble on this forum in options....

But should it be there? I don't know... I feel as we should be able to see who's online and when...

Get me?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
11-16-2007, 12:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

You know what I mean, you can make your account invisble on this forum in options....

But should it be there? I don't know... I feel as we should be able to see who's online and when...

Get me?
:salamext: why though? why is it important for you to know who is online and who isnt? If this was msn then fine...but each member prefers to have their own privacy and if some do not wish to make it known when they are online or what they are doing then I think thats fine :)

------
11-16-2007, 01:04 PM

I mean, if u need to ask a member something, u dont know whether they are online or not so you can't ask them....get me?

Re.TiReD
11-16-2007, 01:05 PM

I mean, if u need to ask a member something, u dont know whether they are online or not so you can't ask them....get me?
:salamext: drop them a line, a PM, if its important enough they should get back to you, weather they're inviso or not... :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
11-17-2007, 03:15 PM
lol how do you make your self invisible not that i wana do it :D but how is it performed:p

Al-Zaara
11-17-2007, 03:20 PM

Get me?
Aleykum selam wa rahmetallahu wa barakathu,

Privacy. I love it. There are stalkers here. :phew

As JihadunNafs said, you can drop a PM and wait. SOmetimes it takes ages to get an answer, even though the member is online.

------
11-17-2007, 03:23 PM

Jazaak Allaah Khayr, thread can be closed if u want.

~Taalibah~
11-17-2007, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara

Privacy. I love it. There are stalkers here. :phew

As JihadunNafs said, you can drop a PM and wait. Sometimes it takes ages to get an answer, even though the member is online.
:sl:
You also know if someone is online if there are topics being replied to by them while it still shows "offline".
:w:

Al-Zaara
11-17-2007, 03:34 PM

Jazaak Allaah Khayr, thread can be closed if u want.

Wa iyyaki. Not in my section, can't close. :rollseyes

Selam aleykum wa rahmetallahu wa barakathu

format_quote Originally Posted by Sabeeha
:sl:
You also know if someone is online if there are topics being replied to by them while it still shows "offline".
:w:
Aleykum selam,

Yup. I make that mistake too often. :skeleton: lol

Ma'salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.