/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Alkauthar: Real Deal coming to Manchester!

Barakah921
11-17-2007, 01:32 PM
The REAL Deal

the Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) said:

“The feet of a servant will not move on the Day of Judgment until he has been questioned about four things: his life - how he spent it, his knowledge - how he acted upon it, his wealth - where he earned it and how he spent it, and his body - how he used it.”

(Tirmidhi)

TWO questions on the Day of Judgment is related to your wealth...
HOW you gained it and HOW you spent it!

confident you can answer correctly??

§ What makes a 'contract' valid/invalid?

§ Are you clear on your mobile phone cash back deal??

§ Library book loans...what does Islam say?

§ Credit cards, is it so simple?

§ Downloads on websites, whats the ruling?

§ Marriage contract, know the details?

§ Ebay...so much in one click?

§ Is your money halal?

ENROLL on the REAL Deal course now and find out the TRUTH about your money and transactions!

Coming to Manchester January 5th and 6th, 2 day intensive course

Limited places…do not delay!

Find out more Click Here

To Enroll Click Here

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Barakah921
11-17-2007, 01:37 PM
Real Deal

"And Allah has permitted trade, but forbidden riba" [AlBaqarah: 275]
One of the most difficult and confusing issues to Muslims now a days are the matters pertaining to the rulings of buying and selling. With trade and commerce having expanded with such rapid force, many are searching for what Islam has to say about it all. Of recent, a surge in global Islamic finance and the renewed interest in Shariah business law - requires us to understand the basic principles upon which Islam bases its ruling.
In this course, you will be introduced to:
  • The fiqh of Commerce in Shariah
  • Transactions and their classifications
  • Forbidden contracts and their understanding
  • The correct understanding and application of Riba
  • Understand heylah and how to detect it
  • Understand how the element of uncertainity may affect the validity of a transaction
  • Principles of halal investment
  • Manners of a Muslim businessman
  • Comparisons between Western commercial law and Shariah business law
  • Discussion of tens of the most popular modern business transactions - everything from credit cards, road side assistance, pyramind schemes, ebay, unlimited downloads, no deposit lay-bys, cash back policies, modern Islamic mortgages and investments in bonds, stocks and metals, laws on business and intellectual property, franchising..
  • Discussion of sample contracts from Islamic financial institutions
  • A preliminary study of how to Islamize large scale economic policies and ensure smooth transition to a riba free economy.
"I have never attended a more beneficial lecture. It just blew away my mind!" [Quote from a student]

These series of lectures are best sellers world wide. This particular course goes into much more detail than the lessons that may be available in the market under the title: "Halal and Haram of Business Transactions", so even if you have seen that DVD, you still need to attend this course to gain full and maximum benefit.
Who is this course for?
  • Every Muslim who wants to fear Allah and steer clear from falling into haram and riba.
  • Businessmen who want to learn about Islamic business policy and ettiquets.
  • Muslims who want to have a deep insight into understanding the goals and purposes of Shariah in business and trade.
  • Students of Law faculties trying to understand the basis of Islamic Commercial Law.
  • Finance professionals who would like more insight and clarification as to the Islamic logic behind many of its rulings.
  • New Muslims who want to understand their Deen.
What will you come out with at the end of the course?
  • A binder complete with notes on the details of the principles of Islamic commercial law.
  • Hundreds of examples on how the rules and regulations are applied practically.
  • Understand how the the Islamic commercial system is far superior and just than the current systems.
  • Practical understanding of the rulings of a large number of modern transactions.
  • Motivation to applying the rules towards deducing solutions to our current problems.
Course materials
When you sign up for a course, at the first session, you will be given a binder full of notes and important reading regarding the fiqh of Commerce 101. You will be able to take down notes directly in the folder - this will stay with you for your future reference. In addition, the online facility will have extra points for reading and analysis including sample tests to check your understanding.

Course particulars

Faculty: Fiqh
Type: Core topic
Credits: 3
Duration of Course: 18 hours which includes 4 instructor led sessions of 4 hours each + 2 hours of online tasks

Timing and Venue

Please check the enrolment page for course timings and venue in your city.
  • Don't be afraid of the hours. AlKauthar Institute seminars are not long lectures upon lectures hours on end. There will be many different and new ways we are imparting knowledge to ensure we make it interactive, interesting, exciting and thought provoking.
  • Times include a 2 hour break in the early afternoon
  • There will be plenty of refresher breaks in between hours to ensure student attention is maximised
We only have limited seats at each seminar. So to ensure you don't miss out we encourage you to enrol as soon as possible to confirm your seat.

Why Enrol?

Knowledge is power. It increases when you give it. It is needed by Kings and beggars alike. It eases the path to paradise. We are constantly reminded in the Qur’an and Sunnah of the importance of gaining Islamic knowledge so as to apply it in our lives. At AlKauthar Institute we have attempted to make this path as easy as possible for a Muslim, but in the end it will require your own individual commitment, dedication and hardwork to gain the pleasure of Allah.

Remember:
  • The benefits you receive for the fee you pay for these courses will far out weigh the benefits you will receive from the payment of any other course such as university fees, professional membership fees, conference fees amongst many others.
  • Practicality is always emphasised. You will learn so much in such little time and in such a manner that will ensure that you will be able to impart that knowledge straight away. Come and experience the AlKauthar Method and the world's first Case based islamic learning.
  • Give your islamic education solid direction. One course at a time you will edge closer to a diploma, degree and honours.
  • Instructors who will provide engaging and enjoyable university level lessons in a professional manner at ideal venues complimenting our technology focused teaching style. Our instructors also have plenty of experience dealing with Muslim affairs in the West.
  • Our student advisors and online student centre, most notably the e-learn facility will be pioneering the way in the delivery of Islamic education. This is combined with the support of an online community consisting of your instructors and your fellow students from around Australia and the world.
AlKauthar Institute is aiming to develop a pioneering world class Islamic learning institute, providing a professional and refreshing approach to Islamic courses which will touch the hearts and revive the souls. Come and see for yourself how we attempt to seek the reward of Allah by enriching the lives of individuals and communities.

Rarely do opportunities like this come our way whilst we are healthy and able. Take advantage of the chance! What will you be missing out on if you don't?

Barakah921
12-24-2007, 10:53 AM
Gems from students who have already done the course previously... see what you're missing!

Charity is a contract
I have learnt that in marriage contracts you can make conditions such as Emaan’s (in the case study) which I hope to follow

The honest business man will be raised with Prophets in Paradise. Subhanallah!

One who owns the land, owns the sky above it

You grow in your knowledge and wisdom every time you learn something new about Islam. Brothers & Sisters do not take this lightly.

Marriage is a compromise

To boycott or not to boycott

It is one thing to know the strongest opinion, it is another to actually know how to apply it!

If Allah (SWT) has prohibited a product, he has also prohibited the sale of the product.

A believer will never be happy in their heart, with something doubtful.

Lending results in half the reward of giving in charity

What is for you will not pass you, and what passes you is not for you

It weakens your soul, and you realize; there are so many things that you could do better, when you know better

Imam Abu Hanifa rahimahullah would not even sit under the shade of the trees of a person he has given a loan to, because he feared this benefit could fall under riba

Allah wishes to remove any matter that may cause us to have dispute

The end does not justify the means…

Malaikah
12-24-2007, 11:31 AM
:sl:

Sounds excellent mashaallah! Jazakallah khayr for sharing.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nájlá
12-24-2007, 04:28 PM
i am so jealous its always got to be in manchester

Barakah921
12-24-2007, 10:42 PM
nothing much happens in Manchester, its usualy London and brummy that get the fab courses/events, its about time Manchester got a taste of that, alhamdulillah for alkauthar coming our way...

you go to one course, and it really blows u away, once you start u cant stop going to them alhamdulillah :D

any of u sisters coming to the real deal??

Talib_Rayhan
12-24-2007, 10:45 PM

All Mankuneans stand up and be counted!

al_islam
12-24-2007, 10:49 PM
Sounds great.

Might be worth coming all that way up for !

Barakah921
12-24-2007, 10:57 PM
One person accessory is another persons necessity (and vice versa)

Reward for lending is half of Charity

Sleep/ tiredness when seeking knowledge is from Satan

Too many conditions causes duress on a contract

40% Inheritance Tax! Do NOT die in Britain

The father has the right to his sons wealth

All 4 wives are haraam if he does not know which one he has divorced

Start your own business. Employ them and don’t let them employ you. Be your own Boss!

Give charity to purify wealth that which is doubtful even it not known as haraam

Sorry brother I have to give the sisters a chanceMy father owns my Audi A6!

In Business everything is halal UNLESS proven haram.

To sell something way below market value is not good as it harms the competitor.

The wisdom of forbidding riba is actually to encourage loaning and giving charity. We think we are being restricted, however it is a mercy from Allah.

“We are chasing a dream which is a MIRAGE!”

“The truthful merchant will be with the Prophets on the Day of Judgement.”

“Allah will not look or speak to the person who speaks about the good things they did for someone.”

“The amount of zakat due upon the land is equal to the need of the land.”

“Always presume innocence until proven guilty.”

“Allah wishes to remove any matter that may cause us to have dispute.”

Barakah921
12-24-2007, 10:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al_islam
Sounds great.

Might be worth coming all that way up for !
and i assure u sis, u wont be disappointed with the Mancunian hospitality :)

al_islam
12-24-2007, 11:07 PM
^%^ wats that ??

al_islam
12-24-2007, 11:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Barakah921
and i assure u sis, u wont be disappointed with the Mancunian hospitality :)
Im a bro :):rollseyes

Barakah921
12-24-2007, 11:11 PM
Im a bro :):rollseyes
ooops sorry

al_islam
12-24-2007, 11:18 PM
ooops sorry
LOL,

Its ok....even tho it does say :skeleton:

Also I know northeners are great...very hospitable.....I often go to Wilmslow road.

Barakah921
12-24-2007, 11:22 PM
I often go to Wilmslow road.
the venue for the real deal course is:

Manchester Metropolitan University,
Geoffrey Manton building, Lecture Theatre 1,
Rosamond Street West, Off Oxford Road,
Manchester, M15 6LL

Thats like a 5min drive from wilmslow rd, the curry mile ;D

al_islam
12-24-2007, 11:27 PM
the venue for the real deal course is:

Manchester Metropolitan University,
Geoffrey Manton building, Lecture Theatre 1,
Rosamond Street West, Off Oxford Road,
Manchester, M15 6LL

Thats like a 5min drive from wilmslow rd, the curry mile ;D
Mashallah, Now I will strive to come....

I enjoyed it loads on my last visit...but i have no where to stay :(:?

Barakah921
12-24-2007, 11:35 PM
Mashallah, Now I will strive to come....

I enjoyed it loads on my last visit...but i have no where to stay :(:?
may Allah make it easy for u. ameen

hope this thread helps with finding a place to stay...

Places to stay for THE READ DEAL

if you bring your friends with you inshaAllah you can share out the costs of lodging

al_islam
12-24-2007, 11:42 PM
may Allah make it easy for u. ameen

hope this thread helps with finding a place to stay...

Places to stay for THE READ DEAL

if you bring your friends with you inshaAllah you can share out the costs of lodging
yes Inshallah

but i would need to know the uni to get around it...only been to Manchester Main.

Talib_Rayhan
12-24-2007, 11:46 PM

Are Brothers allowed to attend? Its just I see alot of Sisters in this thread and I dont wanna turn up and be looked at in all types of funny ways...

al_islam
12-24-2007, 11:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Talib_Rayhan

Are Brothers allowed to attend? Its just I see alot of Sisters in this thread and I dont wanna turn up and be looked at in all types of funny ways...
How do they know what you look like ??

Barakah921
12-24-2007, 11:48 PM
yes Inshallah

but i would need to know the uni to get around it...only been to Manchester Main.
the university is very easy to find. its in the centre of manchester, oxford rd leads onto wilmslow rd, on the day there will be stewards on the main roads showing the students where to go. signs will be up so it will be almost impossible to get lost, dont worry

al_islam
12-24-2007, 11:51 PM
the university is very easy to find. its in the centre of manchester, oxford rd leads onto wilmslow rd, on the day there will be stewards on the main roads showing the students where to go. signs will be up so it will be almost impossible to get lost, dont worry
wow great prep i see.

Barakah921
12-24-2007, 11:51 PM

all our courses are for BOTH brothers and sisters. infact there are more brothers coming to the real deal than sisters for some reason, sometimes money matters are more seen as a 'manly' thing, however its equally important to both the genders

with regards to alot of sisters on the forum, erm...its probably because sisters generally have alot to say, hence the more posts :D

Talib_Rayhan
12-24-2007, 11:54 PM
How do they know what you look like ??
I dont think you understood my question Brother...

If this was an event for Sisters and a Brother turned up all eager and cheery, I imagine he would be looked at in a manner of ways, What Im saying is, I dont want to be that Brother... So thats why Im asking is this a Sisters only event or are Brothers allowed to attend too?

al_islam
12-24-2007, 11:55 PM
Well in that case....here i come to save the day (for man).

Talib_Rayhan
12-24-2007, 11:58 PM
Thanks Barakah, Ill be sure to attend if possible..

I wonder why its being held at Manc Uni?

Its not exactly the most Islamic place in Manchester, Most of the time (and no offence to anyone) all I see around there is lesbians who look like boys and men who look like girls (i think emo is the term), and thats not to mention the vast array of strange outfits you see 'students' wandering around in, Ive seen everything from Nuns on bikes to Hulk Hogan drinking with Spiderman

Barakah921
12-25-2007, 12:08 AM
Thanks Barakah, Ill be sure to attend if possible..

I wonder why its being held at Manc Uni?

Its not exactly the most Islamic place in Manchester, Most of the time (and no offence to anyone) all I see around there is lesbians who look like boys and men who look like girls (i think emo is the term), and thats not to mention the vast array of strange outfits you see 'students' wandering around in, Ive seen everything from Nuns on bikes to Hulk Hogan drinking with Spiderman
all our courses take place at university locations, lecture theatres, as they are tertiary level courses, university standard. the venue is beautiful mashaAllah, as we have the whole building to ourselves. there will be no other students on campus apart from us, since the course falls in the holidays and at the weekend.

even though it is held at a university location, we still keep to the islamic etiquettes, brothers and sisters seating will be segregated, and the breakout rooms will also be seperate.

this is bringing Islam to the universities, alhamdulilah.

and im from manchester, and i assure you what you have described doesnt happen everyday, iv never witnessed anything like that myself, alhamdulillah. i guess it depends on the time and place.

please do attend, as the topic is something that is relevant to everyone living in this society.

al_islam
12-25-2007, 12:10 AM
Ye inshallah....although it is a few miles....sounds like a plan.

Never one to say no to Curry Mile anyways.

Barakah921
12-25-2007, 12:12 AM
Ill be sure to attend if possible..
may Allah make it easy for u...

all attendees must enrol online >>> ENROL

al_islam
12-25-2007, 12:14 AM
may Allah make it easy for u...

all attendees must enrol online >>> ENROL
Is that a def yes or a prelim yes ?

Barakah921
12-25-2007, 12:17 AM
Is that a def yes or a prelim yes ?
...:?

Talib_Rayhan
12-25-2007, 12:18 AM
I am also from Manchester, Ive lived in Cheetham Hill, Salford, Rusholme and Fallowfield and I can assure you that most days during the schooling year the street of Oxford Road is swarming with those I mentioned, Its only when you get further up Wilmslow road that that dies down as your reach Rusholme until you get to Fallowfield, where again, its swarming with people I just cant stand, for thier appearance and actions. Its part of the reason I try to stay away from that little stretch of road, So I dont revert to my old ways and cause chaos among them :) But ill be happy to go there for Islamic reasons... Being a changed man and all... Im looking forward to it

Talib_Rayhan
12-25-2007, 12:19 AM
Enrolling now...

Talib_Rayhan
12-25-2007, 12:21 AM
Oh, Can I enroll someone who doesnt know hes going yet? Im gnna bring one Brother along

al_islam
12-25-2007, 12:25 AM
...:?
I mean does that mean i am definitely coming......or planning to come ?

Barakah921
12-25-2007, 12:29 AM
I mean does that mean i am definitely coming......or planning to come ?
well isnt that ur choice not mine?

actions are judged by intentions..

Those that seek the path of knowledge Allah (swt) makes the path to paradise easy for them..

al_islam
12-25-2007, 12:33 AM
well isnt that ur choice not mine?

actions are judged by intentions..

Those that seek the path of knowledge Allah (swt) makes the path to paradise easy for them..
LOL

YAY im a full member.

I meant I would love to come...but I cant confirm it for 2 days....

Also If I book, does it mean i defintely come ?

Barakah921
12-25-2007, 12:38 AM
Also If I book, does it mean i defintely come ?
if you book, inshaAllah you are expected to turn up. inshaAllah try and make some time for the course, you wont get another course on the same topic for a while. take the opportunity whilst its here.

al_islam
12-25-2007, 12:44 AM
if you book, inshaAllah you are expected to turn up. inshaAllah try and make some time for the course, you wont get another course on the same topic for a while. take the opportunity whilst its here.
Ye I should...esp as i have holidays from uni....jus thinking about work tho. But it should be ok inshallah

Barakah921
12-25-2007, 12:50 AM
Ye I should...esp as i have holidays from uni....jus thinking about work tho. But it should be ok inshallah
time management is the key

inshaAllah Allah will give barakah in our time, if our intentions are sincere

thinktank
12-26-2007, 03:33 PM
Real Deal

"And Allah has permitted trade, but forbidden riba" [AlBaqarah: 275]
One of the most difficult and confusing issues to Muslims now a days are the matters pertaining to the rulings of buying and selling. With trade and commerce having expanded with such rapid force, many are searching for what Islam has to say about it all. Of recent, a surge in global Islamic finance and the renewed interest in Shariah business law - requires us to understand the basic principles upon which Islam bases its ruling.
In this course, you will be introduced to:
  • The fiqh of Commerce in Shariah
  • Transactions and their classifications
  • Forbidden contracts and their understanding
  • The correct understanding and application of Riba
  • Understand heylah and how to detect it
  • Understand how the element of uncertainity may affect the validity of a transaction
  • Principles of halal investment
  • Manners of a Muslim businessman
  • Comparisons between Western commercial law and Shariah business law
  • Discussion of tens of the most popular modern business transactions - everything from credit cards, road side assistance, pyramind schemes, ebay, unlimited downloads, no deposit lay-bys, cash back policies, modern Islamic mortgages and investments in bonds, stocks and metals, laws on business and intellectual property, franchising..
  • Discussion of sample contracts from Islamic financial institutions
  • A preliminary study of how to Islamize large scale economic policies and ensure smooth transition to a riba free economy.
"I have never attended a more beneficial lecture. It just blew away my mind!" [Quote from a student]

These series of lectures are best sellers world wide. This particular course goes into much more detail than the lessons that may be available in the market under the title: "Halal and Haram of Business Transactions", so even if you have seen that DVD, you still need to attend this course to gain full and maximum benefit.
Who is this course for?
  • Every Muslim who wants to fear Allah and steer clear from falling into haram and riba.
  • Businessmen who want to learn about Islamic business policy and ettiquets.
  • Muslims who want to have a deep insight into understanding the goals and purposes of Shariah in business and trade.
  • Students of Law faculties trying to understand the basis of Islamic Commercial Law.
  • Finance professionals who would like more insight and clarification as to the Islamic logic behind many of its rulings.
  • New Muslims who want to understand their Deen.
What will you come out with at the end of the course?
  • A binder complete with notes on the details of the principles of Islamic commercial law.
  • Hundreds of examples on how the rules and regulations are applied practically.
  • Understand how the the Islamic commercial system is far superior and just than the current systems.
  • Practical understanding of the rulings of a large number of modern transactions.
  • Motivation to applying the rules towards deducing solutions to our current problems.
Course materials
When you sign up for a course, at the first session, you will be given a binder full of notes and important reading regarding the fiqh of Commerce 101. You will be able to take down notes directly in the folder - this will stay with you for your future reference. In addition, the online facility will have extra points for reading and analysis including sample tests to check your understanding.

Course particulars

Faculty: Fiqh
Type: Core topic
Credits: 3
Duration of Course: 18 hours which includes 4 instructor led sessions of 4 hours each + 2 hours of online tasks

Timing and Venue

Please check the enrolment page for course timings and venue in your city.
  • Don't be afraid of the hours. AlKauthar Institute seminars are not long lectures upon lectures hours on end. There will be many different and new ways we are imparting knowledge to ensure we make it interactive, interesting, exciting and thought provoking.
  • Times include a 2 hour break in the early afternoon
  • There will be plenty of refresher breaks in between hours to ensure student attention is maximised
We only have limited seats at each seminar. So to ensure you don't miss out we encourage you to enrol as soon as possible to confirm your seat.

Why Enrol?

Knowledge is power. It increases when you give it. It is needed by Kings and beggars alike. It eases the path to paradise. We are constantly reminded in the Qur’an and Sunnah of the importance of gaining Islamic knowledge so as to apply it in our lives. At AlKauthar Institute we have attempted to make this path as easy as possible for a Muslim, but in the end it will require your own individual commitment, dedication and hardwork to gain the pleasure of Allah.

Remember:
  • The benefits you receive for the fee you pay for these courses will far out weigh the benefits you will receive from the payment of any other course such as university fees, professional membership fees, conference fees amongst many others.
  • Practicality is always emphasised. You will learn so much in such little time and in such a manner that will ensure that you will be able to impart that knowledge straight away. Come and experience the AlKauthar Method and the world's first Case based islamic learning.
  • Give your islamic education solid direction. One course at a time you will edge closer to a diploma, degree and honours.
  • Instructors who will provide engaging and enjoyable university level lessons in a professional manner at ideal venues complimenting our technology focused teaching style. Our instructors also have plenty of experience dealing with Muslim affairs in the West.
  • Our student advisors and online student centre, most notably the e-learn facility will be pioneering the way in the delivery of Islamic education. This is combined with the support of an online community consisting of your instructors and your fellow students from around Australia and the world.
AlKauthar Institute is aiming to develop a pioneering world class Islamic learning institute, providing a professional and refreshing approach to Islamic courses which will touch the hearts and revive the souls. Come and see for yourself how we attempt to seek the reward of Allah by enriching the lives of individuals and communities.

Rarely do opportunities like this come our way whilst we are healthy and able. Take advantage of the chance! What will you be missing out on if you don't?
this course seems interesting, i think i might come to this! jazaak'allah khair for posting!

Barakah921
12-26-2007, 07:37 PM
Travelodge only £29 per night!

http://forums.alkauthar.org/showthread.php?t=2989

thinktank
01-07-2008, 07:28 PM
Salaam,

I attended this course this weekend, im lost for words or more over ive got too much to say about it!!!!, WHAT AN ABSOLOUTELY AMAZING, FANTASTIC, INTESIVE, DYNAMIC ENJOYABLE, INTERACTIVE COURSE THIS WAS!! masha'Allah, jazaak'allah khair for posting this event, insha'allah looking forwards to attending more alkauthar courses. Also the manchester hosts, Masha'allah they know how to host an event!! some of the best ive seen yet!

Wa'salaam:thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.