PDA

View Full Version : Stress And Depression: The Results Of Not Abiding By Islam



khairullah
11-18-2007, 11:47 AM
STRESS AND DEPRESSION: THE RESULTS OF NOT ABIDING BY THE RELIGION

"But if anyone turns away from My reminder, his life will be a dark and narrow one..." (Qur'an, 20:124)

When Allah desires to guide someone, He expands his breast to Islam. When He desires to misguide someone, He makes his breast narrow and constricted as if he were climbing up into the sky. That is how Allah defiles those who have no faith. (Qur'an, 6:125)

The failure of irreligious people in submitting themselves to Allah causes them to be in a constant state of ill-ease, anxiety and stress. As a consequence, they are afflicted by various psychological illnesses which reveal themselves in their physical selves. Their bodies wear down more quickly, and they age rapidly and degenerate.




As a result of physical or psychological stress, the individual’s adrenal gland (the gland above each kidney) secretes large amounts of glucocorticoid hormones. These hormones increase the energy level of muscles, and temporarily halt such activities as growth—which are inessential at that moment. In cases of extreme physical and chronic psychological stress these hormones, which are otherwise of vital importance, can give rise to stress related disorders, such as high blood pressure, obesity, bone erosion and stomach ulcers.

However, since believers are psychologically healthy, they do not fall prey to stress, or despondence, and their bodies are ever fit and healthy. The positive effects of their submitting to Allah, their trust in Him and fortitude, looking for the good in all things, and accepting what happens with the hope of His promise, are reflected in their physical selves. This, of course, applies only to those who live by the moral values of the Qur'an, and who truly comprehend the religion. Of course, they may fall ill and eventually grow old, but this natural process does not involve the psychological breakdown it does in others.

Stress and depression, regarded as the diseases of our time, not only cause psychological harm, but also manifests themselves in various physical defects. The common stress and depression-related problems are some forms of mental illness, drug addiction, insomnia, skin, stomach and blood pressure disorders, colds, migraines, a number of bone diseases, kidney imbalances, respiratory difficulties, allergies, heart attacks, and brain swelling. Of course, stress and depression are not the only causes of these, but it has been scientifically proven that the origins of problems such as these are usually psychological.

Stress, which afflicts so many, is a state of mental anxiety caused by such feelings as fear, insecurity, overexcitement, worry and other pressures, that damages the body's equilibrium. When people become victims of stress, their bodies react and sound the alarm, and various biochemical reactions in the body are initiated: The level of adrenaline in the bloodstream rises; energy consumption and bodily reactions reach their maximum levels; sugar, cholesterol and fatty acids are deposited into the bloodstream; blood pressure rises and the pulse accelerates. When glucose is sent to the brain, cholesterol levels rise, and that all spells trouble for the body.

Because chronic stress, in particular, alters the normal functions of the body, it can cause serious harm. Due to stress, adrenalin and cortisol levels in the body rise to abnormal levels. Long-term increases in cortisol levels lead to the premature appearance of disorders such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, cancer, ulcers, respiratory diseases, eczema and psoriasis. The effects of high cortisol levels may even include the killing off of brain cells. The disorders caused by stress are described as follows in one source:

There is an important relationship between stress and the tension and pain it gives rise to. The tension caused by stress leads to narrowing of the arteries, disruption of the flow of blood to certain regions of the head and a reduction in the amount of blood flowing to that region. If a tissue is deprived of blood this leads directly to pain, because a tense tissue on one side probably requiring greater amounts of blood and on the other side already having insufficient blood supply stimulates special pain receptors. At the same time substances such as adrenaline and norepinephrine, which affect the nervous system during stress, are secreted. These directly or indirectly increase and accelerate the tension in the muscles. Thus pain leads to tension, tension to anxiety, and anxiety intensifies pain.81

However, one of the most detrimental effects of stress is heart attacks. Research shows that aggressive, nervous, anxious, impatient, competitive, hostile and irritable people have a much higher incidence of heart attacks than people less inclined to these traits.82

The reason for this is that extreme stimulation of the sympathetic nervous system, initiated by the hypothalamus, also causes excessive secretion of insulin, and therefore the accumulation of insulin in the blood. This is a matter of vital importance. Because, none of the conditions that lead to coronary heart disease play such a definitive and harmful role as excess insulin in the blood.83

Scientists have recognized that the higher the level of stress, the more the positive effects of the red cells in the blood are weakened. According to an experiment developed by Linda Naylor, head of the Oxford University's technology transfer company, the negative effect of stress levels on the immune system can now be measured.

There is a close relationship between stress and the immune system. Physiological stress has an important effect on the immune system and results in its deterioration. When under stress, the brain increases production of the cortisol hormone in the body, which weakens the immune system. To put it another way, there is a direct relationship between the brain, the immune system and hormones. Experts in the field state:

Studies on psychological or physical stress have revealed that at times of intense stress there is a fall in immunity response linked to the hormonal balance. It is known that the emergence and strength of many illnesses including cancer is linked to stress.84

In short, stress harms a human being's natural equilibrium. Constant exposure to this abnormal condition impairs the body's health, and leads to a wide variety of disorders. Experts classify the negative effects of stress on the human body under the following basic categories:

Anxiety and Panic: A feeling that events are spiralling out of control

Constantly increasing perspiration

Voice changes: Stammering, trembling speech

Hyperactivity: Sudden explosions of energy, weak diabetic control

Sleeping difficulty: Nightmares

Skin diseases: Spots, acne, fever, psoriasis and eczema

Gastrointestinal indications: Indigestion, nausea, ulcers

Muscular tension: Grinding or locking teeth, aches in the jaw, back, neck and shoulders

Low intensity infections: Colds etc.

Migraine

Palpitations, chest pain, high blood pressure

Kidney imbalances, holding water

Respiratory disorders, shortness of breath

Allergies

Joint pains

Dry mouth and throat

Heart attack

Weakening of the immune system

Shrinkage in the brain region

Feelings of guilt and lack of self-confidence

Confusion, inability to analyse correctly, poor thinking ability, weak memory

Extreme pessimism, believing that everything is going badly

Difficulty in moving or staying still, constant rhythm beating

Inability to concentrate or difficulty in so doing

Irritability, extreme sensitivity

Irrationality

Feelings of helplessness or hopelessness

Loss of or increased appetite



The fact that those who fail to abide by religious moral values experience "stress" is revealed by Allah in the Qur'an:

"But if anyone turns away from My reminder, his life will be a dark and narrow one…" (Qur'an, 20:124)

In another verse, Allah has revealed that "… the earth became narrow for them, for all its great breadth, and their own selves became constricted for them and they realised that there was no refuge from Allah except in Him…" (Qur'an, 9:118)

This "dark and narrow" life, or stress, to give it the current name, is the outcome of non-believers' failure to abide by the moral values imparted by faith. Today, doctors maintain that a calm and self-assured composure are essential for protection from the effects of stress. A calm and peaceful disposition is only possible by living according to the Qur'an. Indeed, it has been revealed in many verses of the Qur'an that Allah imparts "serenity" upon the believers. (Qur'an, 2:248, 9:26, 40, 48:4, 18) Our Lord's promise to the faithful has been revealed as follows:

Anyone who acts rightly, male or female, being a believer, We will give them a good life and We will recompense them according to the best of what they did. (Qur'an, 16:97)

Source:

http://www.-----------------------
http://www.theinimitablequran.com/
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
khairullah
12-06-2007, 08:22 AM
O mankind! there hath come to you a direction from your Lord and a healing for the (diseases) in your hearts,- and for those who believe, a guidance and a Mercy. [010:057]
Reply

------
12-06-2007, 12:35 PM
:salamext:

Alhamdulillah for Islaam =)
Reply

Kittygyal
12-06-2007, 04:42 PM
Salamualikum

Masha'Allaah!! a good read indeed!

Islam is the best!

Ma'assalama
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
ranma1/2
12-07-2007, 04:47 PM
i disagree, i dont see how those that follow islam or dont are going to suffer from stress anymore or less. I think i would probably be a lot more stressed if i thought there was some god judging my everymove and personally concerned about my sex life. Its bad enough we have goverments like that.
Reply

aamirsaab
12-07-2007, 05:03 PM
:sl:
Originally Posted by ranma1/2
i disagree, i dont see how those that follow islam or dont are going to suffer from stress anymore or less. I think i would probably be a lot more stressed if i thought there was some god judging my everymove and personally concerned about my sex life. Its bad enough we have goverments like that.
Muahaha, I saw that coming a mile off. I was waiting for it too. Mainly so I could do the following:

Firstly, the content of the post is meant for muslims.

Secondly, it does not mean that non-muslims will not suffer from depression or stress.

Lastly, the point being made is that for muslims that do not abide by the Islamic rulings do feel emptiness inside which leads to stress and depression - I know this from personal experience so I'd appreciate it if people did not attempt a refutation :). Tho, since you're not a muslim you won't have had this experience and will not be able to relate to it, hence part of the reason for your post.
Reply

jzcasejz
12-07-2007, 05:23 PM
^ JazaakAllaah Khayr. Nicely put...
Reply

ranma1/2
12-08-2007, 02:57 AM
Originally Posted by aamirsaab
:sl:

Muahaha, I saw that coming a mile off. I was waiting for it too. Mainly so I could do the following:

Firstly, the content of the post is meant for muslims.

Secondly, it does not mean that non-muslims will not suffer from depression or stress.

Lastly, the point being made is that for muslims that do not abide by the Islamic rulings do feel emptiness inside which leads to stress and depression - I know this from personal experience so I'd appreciate it if people did not attempt a refutation :). Tho, since you're not a muslim you won't have had this experience and will not be able to relate to it, hence part of the reason for your post.
this is the science section thanks.
You are not the poster of the OP.
This part seems to suggest that this OP was targeting all.
The failure of irreligious people in submitting themselves to Allah causes them to be in a constant state of ill-ease, anxiety and stress
Reply

NoName55
12-08-2007, 10:47 AM
if you were so at ease you would not be here seeking to impress and be a constant nuisance

stress has a real useful function, without it self defence mechanism of body wont be triggered and without anxiety there will be no caution only recklessness..... depression is all-together something else and can be a result of being at war with God.
Reply

Isambard
12-09-2007, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by NoName55
if you were so at ease you would not be here seeking to impress and be a constant nuisance

stress has a real useful function, without it self defence mechanism of body wont be triggered and without anxiety there will be no caution only recklessness..... depression is all-together something else and can be a result of being at war with God.
Or a chemical imbalance.

The OP is just based on anecedotal info.
Reply

aamirsaab
12-10-2007, 09:07 AM
:sl:
Originally Posted by ranma1/2
....
This part seems to suggest that this OP was targeting all.
The failure of irreligious people in submitting themselves to Allah causes them to be in a constant state of ill-ease, anxiety and stress
To a certain extent that is true. Can any student of psychology please stand up. Oh that will be me then.

Stress, which can and does lead to depression, is caused by a lack of control. Religious folk believe that God maintains control over pretty much everything, so when things don't go our way we just say ''It was in the hands of God'' (hands being used in a metaphorical sense) - non religious folk that do not believe in God think ''Dang it, why is it acid raining?! Curse those swedish jerks and their power plants..argg" etc. This leads to stress over the situation.

To put it simpler, control freaks get stressed because they believe in complete internal forms of control. i.e they control everything (not saying that all non religious folk are control freaks, but since they do not believe in God they still have internal form of control). Whereas, religious folk are less inclined to think this way since they believe in God (or an almighty figure who controls all etc). Though, this is not to say that religious people do not get stressed, rather religion reduces stress in certain circumstances.

Thus, from this perspective, the article is telling the truth. I just wished the author would have included the above explanation in his original article or atleast some sort of research and findings into it, you know to give it that umph factor.

Still, I had fun.
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
12-10-2007, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by ranma1/2
i disagree, i dont see how those that follow islam or dont are going to suffer from stress anymore or less. I think i would probably be a lot more stressed if i thought there was some god judging my everymove and personally concerned about my sex life. Its bad enough we have goverments like that.
yes you would think that, wouldnt you?!

but guess what, your incorrect, yes we will be scared and fearful of Allaah but not stressed (wont go crazy, white haired at a young age or depressed) obeying Allaah brings contentment, a contentment never felt through any other action... We keep our fears balanced with hope and thus enjoy contentment...


Peace, may Allaah guide you
Reply

syilla
12-10-2007, 11:22 AM
:salamext:

you know, stress can be a good thing too.

Healthy stress can motivate you to do better and work harder. Without healthy stress you'll become someone that is too contented and will not work hard enough.

actually it is about managing stress. How you handle stress? How you cope with stress? How you minimise the stress? And islam has ways of managing stress. Not to forget the continuous improvement system and living life in the most efficient way but with minimal resourcess.

Just my two cents
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
12-10-2007, 11:28 AM
^ i think this is what you mean sis:

With regard to thinking a great deal about everything and worrying about every problem, this is to some extent a natural thing, so long as it does not prevent you from living your lives in a natural manner. What I mean here is, is this thinking helping you to come up with solutions to these problems that you are facing? Do these situations deserve all the time that you are spending on thinking about them? If the answer is yes, then there is no problem! But if the answer is no, then you yourself are admitting that they do not warrant that, and then you are halfway to solving the problem, which is to identify the problem and take a decision concerning it. Because when we know what the problem is, it is easy for us to find the right way of dealing with it.

http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref...g&txt=worrying

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullaah
Reply

ranma1/2
12-10-2007, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by aamirsaab
:sl:

To a certain extent that is true. Can any student of psychology please stand up. Oh that will be me then.

Stress, which can and does lead to depression, is caused by a lack of control. Religious folk believe that God maintains control over pretty much everything, so when things don't go our way we just say ''It was in the hands of God'' (hands being used in a metaphorical sense) - non religious folk that do not believe in God think ''Dang it, why is it acid raining?! Curse those swedish jerks and their power plants..argg" etc. This leads to stress over the situation.

To put it simpler, control freaks get stressed because they believe in complete internal forms of control. i.e they control everything (not saying that all non religious folk are control freaks, but since they do not believe in God they still have internal form of control). Whereas, religious folk are less inclined to think this way since they believe in God (or an almighty figure who controls all etc). Though, this is not to say that religious people do not get stressed, rather religion reduces stress in certain circumstances.

Thus, from this perspective, the article is telling the truth. I just wished the author would have included the above explanation in his original article or atleast some sort of research and findings into it, you know to give it that umph factor.

Still, I had fun.
so do you take medicine? do you go to the doctor ? or do let god take care of it? And i would hope you try to solve the acid rain problem rather than let it continue. You might be "stress free" but that amounts to not carring while your house burns down around you. . Nope im fine its gods plan... etc...

I do agree that religion can reduce stress in certain circumstances. So can not being religous. The point it not being religious doesnt cause anything unusuall.
Reply

ranma1/2
12-10-2007, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
yes you would think that, wouldnt you?!

but guess what, your incorrect, yes we will be scared and fearful of Allaah but not stressed (wont go crazy, white haired at a young age or depressed) obeying Allaah brings contentment, a contentment never felt through any other action... We keep our fears balanced with hope and thus enjoy contentment...


Peace, may Allaah guide you
Why yes i would. I would think being scared and fearful would be a source of stress. As for the rest, if it works for you great, i just doubt it works magically as you mught suggest. Perhaps as a placebo but thats what they are for.
Reply

ranma1/2
12-10-2007, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by syilla
:salamext:

you know, stress can be a good thing too.

Healthy stress can motivate you to do better and work harder. Without healthy stress you'll become someone that is too contented and will not work hard enough.

actually it is about managing stress. How you handle stress? How you cope with stress? How you minimise the stress? And islam has ways of managing stress. Not to forget the continuous improvement system and living life in the most efficient way but with minimal resourcess.

Just my two cents
well said.
Reply

------
12-10-2007, 01:20 PM
:salamext:

Perhaps as a placibo but thats what they are for.
Come again?
Reply

czgibson
12-10-2007, 01:27 PM
Greetings,
Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4
Come again?
I think ranma is thinking of this word: placebo

Regarding the OP - I would have no difficulty in believing that religion gives people some peace of mind, but to say that stress and depression are directly caused by not being a good Muslim seems pretty baseless to me.

Peace
Reply

aamirsaab
12-10-2007, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by ranma1/2
so do you take medicine? do you go to the doctor ? or do let god take care of it? And i would hope you try to solve the acid rain problem rather than let it continue. You might be "stress free" but that amounts to not carring while your house burns down around you. . Nope im fine its gods plan... etc...

I do agree that religion can reduce stress in certain circumstances. So can not being religous. The point it not being religious doesnt cause anything unusuall.
I saw that one coming too.

Obviously, there are things in your control such as moving, eating or escaping form a burning building but the fact is there are things that cannot be controlled such as earthquakes or tsunamis - a religious person is more likely to say that it is the will of God whereas a non religious or one that don't believe in God would just complain about the situation either through words or physical actions as opposed to just accepting it (of course, this does depend from person to person - but it is something that is not instilled at a young age). The point with religion is to create a balance of internal and external forms of control whereas being not religious or rather not believing in God leads you to believe in more internal forms of control i.e. control freaks. Again, this does not apply to every non-religious folk but it is less likely in religious folk.

On a related note, yes stress can be useful to human beings as it can cause motivation to perform an action so stress in and of itself is not all bad. But, if no productive action is taken as a result of stress, it is bad for humans - psychologically and physically.
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
12-10-2007, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by ranma1/2
Why yes i would. I would think being scared and fearful would be a source of stress. As for the rest, if it works for you great, i just doubt it works magically as you mught suggest. Perhaps as a placibo but thats what they are for.
hmm, ok lets imagine your dad watches you every second. But you really believe that what his commanding you is good for you, you trust that he knows better then you and that if you ever do commit a sin, whilst he has the power to punish you he loves you because his your daddy, so his more likely to forgive you ONLY if you change your ways and repent.

Say you believe he knows everything (as most young kids think of their daddy's) and you feel happy to follow what he says.


Dont you think this is more likely to fight stress then accumulate it?! Because you fear his punishment, are hopeful of his mercy and are happy to abide by his ways because you believe its best for you. Any distress befalls you, its in his knowledge and his watching out for you...


make sense? :)
Reply

Isambard
12-10-2007, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by aamirsaab
I saw that one coming too.

Obviously, there are things in your control such as moving, eating or escaping form a burning building but the fact is there are things that cannot be controlled such as earthquakes or tsunamis - a religious person is more likely to say that it is the will of God whereas a non religious or one that don't believe in God would just complain about the situation either through words or physical actions as opposed to just accepting it (of course, this does depend from person to person - but it is something that is not instilled at a young age). The point with religion is to create a balance of internal and external forms of control whereas being not religious or rather not believing in God leads you to believe in more internal forms of control i.e. control freaks. Again, this does not apply to every non-religious folk but it is less likely in religious folk.

On a related note, yes stress can be useful to human beings as it can cause motivation to perform an action so stress in and of itself is not all bad. But, if no productive action is taken as a result of stress, it is bad for humans - psychologically and physically.
Im a psyc student as well :D

You're assuming alot in your hypothetical. The opposite could be argued using your example. The non-religious will be more stressed in the short-term because as you said, no comfort in the placebo (God). But theres a reason why doctors give medicines instead of always placebos.

The Non-religious then try to fix said problem or at least prepare for it better in the future leading to future situations being less stressful, or perhaps even gone.

A religious person(s) however may just rely on God again w/o taking action, leading to greater and greater stress as similar situations arise making them wonder if perhaps God hates 'em. This can lead to a snap and manifest itself in hysteria or mass hysteria as has been done historically by isolated religious groups w/o the non-religiou to fix their problem. ie. Near the end of the Jewish Revolt, Salem Witch trials, Inquisition etc.

Hypotheticals are fun:statisfie
Reply

aamirsaab
12-10-2007, 03:11 PM
:sl:
I don't dispute what you have written, Isambard. Of course problems must be solved and religion doesn't prevent that from occuring. What I'm talking about is the actual problem or rather what caused it. Since with religious folk the cause of it can be linked to something other than themselves (external beliefs) it doesn't cause stress immediately. Over time it can but it depends and that is really a different story, initially however, there is no stress or it is very reduced due to the belief in external control. Non-religious or rather those with strong belief in internal control will blame themselves for it thus leading to immediate stress, comonly know as mardy git syndrome.

Of course, religious folk do get stressed and suffer depression but they are less likely to than those who aren't becaue of the belief in God (external factor). So on that merit, the article does tell some truth. Just a shame it required a student's knowledge to explain the links further.

P.s; psychology rules!
Reply

Isambard
12-10-2007, 03:30 PM
But you are assuming non-religious people suffer from autonomy, just like Im twisting it and assuming religious ppl suffer from nihilism.

Neither can be said to be true because of all the confunded variables makes any empirical data a guess at best.

So the OP is merely a person's unfounded opinion.
Reply

aamirsaab
12-10-2007, 03:45 PM
Originally Posted by Isambard
But you are assuming non-religious people suffer from autonomy, just like Im twisting it and assuming religious ppl suffer from nihilism.
I noticed that twist you made, you sly guy, you :D The assumption was meant for those who have more internal belief (non-religious folk tend to populate this group more than religious folk since the latter have more external due to the belief in God)

Neither can be said to be true because of all the confunded variables makes any empirical data a guess at best.
Obviously there are confounding variables - I don't dispute that. However, there is an undeniable link between control belief and stress - control freaks (those who have more belief in internal forms of control) get stressed more than those who aren't, aka religious folk (who believe more in external control)

So the OP is merely a person's unfounded opinion.
Indeed, which is why I said he should have included statistics, research findings etc to back it up.
Reply

NoName55
12-10-2007, 11:49 PM
Originally Posted by Isambard
Or a chemical imbalance.

The OP is just based on anecedotal info.
a chemical imbalance, a chemical imbalance that is more readily fixed by periods of counselling than doping/drugging the affected person?

how does the body work?
how does mind work?
Reply

ranma1/2
12-10-2007, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by aamirsaab

Indeed, which is why I said he should have included statistics, research findings etc to back it up.

that would have been great. Ill always take evidence over opinion anyday.

(of course what were the 3 great lies? lies, Dang lies and statistics.. lol)
Reply

Isambard
12-11-2007, 12:20 AM
Originally Posted by NoName55
a chemical imbalance, a chemical imbalance that is more readily fixed by periods of counselling than doping/drugging the affected person?

how does the body work?
how does mind work?
Depends on the type of depression (which the article does not differentiate). Placebo effects can/do work, but not in the cases of a true chemical imbalance. Such as not enough dopamine receptors can cause social anxiety, depression and a few other pyschological maladies.

Believing in God or reciting the Qur'an will have little to no effect in such a case.
Reply

Ibn Al Aqwa
12-11-2007, 09:28 AM
:( its a shame how people have began to fear the "j" word...

Ameen...to the Dua'a

please can a mod explain the reason for his banning...
Reply

Muhminah123
12-13-2007, 06:34 AM
Since Muslims suffer from stress too, this was a great read. A perfect reminder for when we're feeling a little stressed - that maybe we've been a little out of touch with our worship.

You know, in this world where we're constantly being assaulted by so many negative things, it's easy to sometimes get a bit sidetracked. The result of course, can lead to stress. So, for me this was a very useful article.

Jazakullahu Khairan.
Reply

ranma1/2
12-13-2007, 06:53 AM
j word?
Reply

Keltoi
12-13-2007, 03:02 PM
From a Christian perspective, I will say that my faith in God helps me to deal with stress and other problems. However, when I was faithless heathen :), I didn't feel more stress, more like a feeling of being lost and that life didn't have a point. I would say that this OP is probably more correct with those who aren't true athiests. Those with faith in God look at the world much differently.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 02:05 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 03:46 PM
  3. Replies: 548
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 10:19 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 11:57 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!