/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need help urgently

binteislam
11-18-2007, 03:58 PM
salaam
i want some hadiths and ayyats about hijab(pardah) of a women.and her satar from mahrams?

plz i need urgently i want to tell them all to one of my class fellow. plzzz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Yoosuf
11-19-2007, 06:56 PM
Thread Approved

'Abd al-Baari
11-19-2007, 07:08 PM
:sl:

وَقُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَلْيَضْرِبْنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَى جُيُوبِهِنَّ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا لِبُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَائِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَاء بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَائِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَاء بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي أَخَوَاتِهِنَّ أَوْ نِسَائِهِنَّ أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُهُنَّ أَوِ التَّابِعِينَ غَيْرِ أُوْلِي الْإِرْبَةِ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ أَوِ الطِّفْلِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يَظْهَرُوا عَلَى عَوْرَاتِ النِّسَاء وَلَا يَضْرِبْنَ بِأَرْجُلِهِنَّ لِيُعْلَمَ مَا يُخْفِينَ مِن زِينَتِهِنَّ وَتُوبُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا أَيُّهَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ

024.031 And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband’s fathers, their sons, their husbands’ sons, their brothers or their brothers’ sons, or their sisters’ sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O ye Believers! turn ye all together towards Allah, that ye may attain Bliss.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Hadith # 282
Narrated Safiya bint Shaiba (Radhiallaahu Ánha) "Aa'ishah (Radhiallaahu Ánha) used to say: "When (the Verse): "They should draw their veils over their necks and bosoms," was revealed, (the ladies) cut their waist sheets at the edges and covered their faces with the cut pieces.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume 1, Book 8, Hadith # 368
Narrated 'Aa'ishah (Radhiallaahu Ánha) Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) used to offer the Fajr prayer and some believing women covered with their veiling sheets used to attend the Fajr prayer with him and then they would return to their homes unrecognized . Shaikh Ibn Uthaimin in tafseer of this hadeeth explains "This hadeeth makes it clear that the Islamic dress is concealing of the entire body as explained in this hadeeth. Only with the complete cover including the face and hands can a woman not be recognized. This was the understanding and practice of the SAHÂBAH and they were the best of group, the noblest in the sight of Allaah (swt) with the most complete Eemaan and noblest of characters. so if the practice of the women of the sahabah was to wear the complete veil then how can we deviate from their path? (Ibn Uthaymeen in the book "Hijaab" page # 12 and 13)

Abida
11-24-2007, 03:58 PM
:sl::cry:
I didnt knew on which topic i can ask for advice, so im doing it here. I want to put a hijab but my father is not for that. Im struggling with this a half of year and im not giong very well. Hes not good muslim and he doesnt want to hear about that. I talked with a lots of people but i want to hear more opinions. Thanks forward..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
11-24-2007, 04:03 PM
:salamext: sorry to hear that sister, if he doesnt understand...even after you explaining to him (that aayah and Ahadeeth that brother Abdullah gave are excellent for that) then i think all you can do is pray for him.

Oh and one more thing...how about asking your mother? or explaining to her why you wish to wear the hijab? I'm sure you'll find it easier Insha'Allah :) :w:

Read my signature insha'Allah by the way...

Abida
11-24-2007, 04:15 PM
My mother is for that but theres no way she can have influence on him. She told me to wait a while and when I go to Sarajevo on university to do it. But Im really scared for me and for him. He never went to salat or even mosque. And a few my friends have the saim issues. People here hate that so much and theyre telling theyre muslims? Everybody is saying i can do it when i grow old or when i get married but thats not right. Every day Im scared for myself, when i will be asked for that... every girl in my town has that problem so they all get married or do it on force. I have boyfriend hes in islam too but he cant help me so much.. SubhAllah..

Re.TiReD
11-24-2007, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abida
My mother is for that but theres no way she can have influence on him. She told me to wait a while and when I go to Sarajevo on university to do it. But Im really scared for me and for him. He never went to salat or even mosque. And a few my friends have the saim issues. People here hate that so much and theyre telling theyre muslims? Everybody is saying i can do it when i grow old or when i get married but thats not right. Every day Im scared for myself, when i will be asked for that... every girl in my town has that problem so they all get married or do it on force. I have boyfriend hes in islam too but he cant help me so much.. SubhAllah..
:salamext: sis, i'm sorry I just saw this post...

I'm having the same problem with my family about observing the niqaab, whilst they havent opposed me outrightly, I know they'll have a problem with it. But...I would never let my family get in the way of my hijaab...if you went out one day wearing it...what is the worst that could happen?

Abida
11-24-2007, 04:38 PM
I dont understand what ure trying to say..?

Re.TiReD
11-24-2007, 04:39 PM
I dont understand what ure trying to say..?
Sorry sis...which part wasnt clear? I didnt mean to confuse you :hmm:

Abida
11-24-2007, 04:44 PM
What I do wrong?

Woodrow
11-24-2007, 04:58 PM
i believe there was just a simple misunderstanding on the thread and that things are now back on track.

Re.TiReD
11-24-2007, 05:00 PM
What I do wrong?
:salamext:

Nothing sister :) lets just concentrate on you wearing the hijab, Masha'Allah its great that you're trying to...Just one question, does anybody in your family wear it?

Abida
11-24-2007, 05:05 PM
My grandmother wears it...
On my mothers side everybodys in islam, but fathers not so.

Re.TiReD
11-24-2007, 05:09 PM
My grandmother wears it...
On my mothers side everybodys in islam, but fathers not so.
ok Insha'Allah, maybe you need to sit down and have a chat with your father, explain to him how important it is for you as a Muslim woman to observe the hijaab, the evidences for it being comulsory in Islam and how determined you are to wear it...when he sees your sheer will and determination...i cant see him refusing to let you. But I do know that many sisters go through this same thing...my advice is probably not very helpful as i cant relate to your problem, May Allah help you sis :) :w:

Abida
11-24-2007, 06:33 PM
ive had so many of coversations with him im kind of losing hope to explain something.. He says why cant i be muslim without it.. To find a middle.. thats extreme etcetc

Re.TiReD
11-24-2007, 06:36 PM
Thats sad to hear sis, and I'm hoping somebody with more knowledge can help you further, but how can covering yourself, a fundamental of faith be seen as extreme? I just cant understand, if that was me i'd go to my father and tell him politely that i'm going to begin observing hijaab and there's nothing he can do about it :X

Abida
11-24-2007, 07:09 PM
well this is town where most of people thinks so.. im scared not for me, for my family. because if he becomes angry hes gonna take it on them:cry:

Re.TiReD
11-24-2007, 07:13 PM
SubhanAllah! sis where abouts do you come from? Dont be specific by the way if you'd rather not. But isnt there any support for Muslimahs? at least that way you might be able to talk to sisters who are experiencing the same difficulties? :)

Abida
11-24-2007, 07:18 PM
I live in Serbia, Novi Pazar-Sanjak, near Bosna and Herzegovina. Well, theyre more like hipocrits-hate every other religions but hate hijab and think thats extreme.. ofcourse theres so much muslims and sisters who are helping me but.. its not easy as i thought

Re.TiReD
11-24-2007, 07:21 PM
...and neither can you expect it to be easy, but obstacles in life are there for a reason, they're there to test and push to the limit your determination. insha'Allah persevere and you'll reap the rewards! In the meantime pray for Allah to make your task easy. May Allah bless you. Ameen. FiAmanAllah

Abida
11-24-2007, 07:26 PM
well i know that.. but im still scared for this to leave me..my imaan an wish for everything i do be the best.. im hoping..thanks may Allah swt reward u.. sallam

Re.TiReD
11-24-2007, 07:29 PM
well i know that.. but im still scared for this to leave me..my imaan an wish for everything i do be the best.. im hoping..thanks may Allah swt reward u.. sallam
Ameen and wa'alaykum salam

I'm sorry i cannot offer you more advice :cry:

Abida
11-24-2007, 07:37 PM
oh it will help very much. But i dont know where can i speak with some more people about it? and do u think i should.. and can they give some opinions advices.... im so boring:(

Re.TiReD
11-24-2007, 07:45 PM
Sister! dont say that about yourself, Insha'Allah more members will come and give their two cents worth. And in the meantime --> smile :)

Whoever tries to be patient, Allah will make him patient, for no one is ever given any gift more comprehensive than patience (Bukhaari)

Abida
11-24-2007, 07:48 PM
well,Im trying:muslimah: but im still thinking about all things...
do u wear hijab or niqab?

Re.TiReD
11-24-2007, 07:53 PM
well,Im trying:muslimah: but im still thinking about all things...
do u wear hijab or niqab?
Appropriate smiley! lol :D Hijab and Jilbab sis, Alhamdulillah, but I'm contemplating and trying to build up the courage to observe Niqaab Insha'Allah :)

Abida
11-24-2007, 07:55 PM
Alhamdulillah:D Im glad insAllah youl do it.. Where you are from if i may ask:sunny:

Re.TiReD
11-24-2007, 07:59 PM
Alhamdulillah:D Im glad insAllah youl do it.. Where you are from if i may ask:sunny:
I'm from the UK, a small little town up north :D lol Insha'Allah sis, and them smiles you're using in the thread title are bringing joy to my heart ;D glad you're cheered up sis. Insha'Allah increase your post count and we can move this to the sis section (you need 50 posts for that :))

noorahmad
11-24-2007, 08:02 PM
Assalam walaikum
there is a thread about whether hijab is fard or not, ask some admin or mod for the link, ill look for it and give it to u if i find it
insha Allah u'll suceed in convincing ur dad, but u allowed to disobey him, if he not allowing u to wear hijaab, ask ot of duaas

noorahmad
11-24-2007, 08:05 PM
The Command of Hijab

Here Allah tells His Messenger to command the believing women -- especially his wives and daughters, because of their position of honor -- to draw their Jilbabs over their bodies, so that they will be distinct in their appearance from the women of the Jahiliyyah and from slave women. The Jilbab is a Rida', worn over the Khimar. This was the view of Ibn Mas`ud, `Ubaydah, Qatadah, Al-Hasan Al-Basri, Sa`id bin Jubayr, Ibrahim An-Nakha`i, `Ata' Al-Khurasani and others. It is like the Izar used today. Al-Jawhari said: "The Jilbab is the outer wrapper. `Ali bin Abi Talhah reported that Ibn `Abbas said that Allah commanded the believing women, when they went out of their houses for some need, to cover their faces from above their heads with the Jilbab, leaving only one eye showing. Muhammad bin Sirin said, "I asked `Ubaydah As-Salmani about the Ayah:

[يُدْنِينَ عَلَيْهِنَّ مِن جَلَـبِيبِهِنَّ]

(to draw their Jalabib over their bodies.) He covered his face and head, with just his left eye showing.''

[ذلِكَ أَدْنَى أَن يُعْرَفْنَ فَلاَ يُؤْذَيْنَ]

(That will be better that they should be known so as not to be annoyed. ) means, if they do that, it will be known that they are free, and that they are not servants or whor*s.

[وَكَانَ اللَّهُ غَفُوراً رَّحِيماً]

(And Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.) means, with regard to what happened previously during the days of Jahiliyyah, when they did not have any knowledge about this.

Re.TiReD
11-24-2007, 08:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noorahmad
Assalam walaikum
there is a thread about whether hijab is fard or not, ask some admin or mod for the link, ill look for it and give it to u if i find it
insha Allah u'll suceed in convincing ur dad, but u allowed to disobey him, if he not allowing u to wear hijaab, ask ot of duaas
I'll do a search for it for her Insha'Allah, JazakAllah khayr :)

Abida
11-24-2007, 08:07 PM
Well, Im cheerful person so its not hard. But if im sad or nervous its just because of hijab. I and couple of my sisters have the same problems. Im just afraid of dont be strong enough to stand against that. He cant just be the master of my life. I need to bring some decisions, he cant like everything I want but he can respect it?

IbnAbdulHakim
11-24-2007, 08:09 PM
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakatuhu

Revelation of Al-Hijab

Hadith - Bukhari 1:148

The wives of the Prophet used to go to Al-Manasi, a vast open place (near Baqia at Medina) to answer the call of nature at night. 'Umar used to say to the Prophet "Let your wives be veiled," but Allah's Apostle did not do so. One night Sauda bint Zam'a the wife of the Prophet went out at 'Isha' time and she was a tall lady. 'Umar addressed her and said, "I have recognized you, O Sauda." He said so, as he desired eagerly that the verses of Al-Hijab (the observing of veils by the Muslim women) may be revealed. So Allah revealed the verses of "Al-Hijab" (A complete body cover excluding the eyes).

The Noble Qur'an - Al-Ahzab 33:59

O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils)* all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

*the arabic word here is Jalabeeb (plural of Jalbaab), which is the loose outer garment that covers all a woman's body. It says here to use the Jalabeeb to cover all, and scholars say this means to use it to cover her head (agree upon by all scholars) and her face (agreed by many scholars, not all) and one or both eyes, in order for it to be known that she is a free woman and so not to be exposed to any harm.

Hadith - Bukhari 6:282

'Aisha used to say: "When (the Verse): 'They should draw their veils over their necks and bosoms,' was revealed, (the ladies) cut their waist sheets at the edges and covered their faces with the cut pieces."

Hadith - Abu Dawud, Narrated Umm Salamah, Ummul Mu'minin

When the verse "That they should cast their outer garments over their persons" was revealed, the women of Ansar came out as if they had crows over their heads by wearing outer garments.

The lower half of the hijab is a garment that does not show the woman's figure. Jeans and certain obvious garments do not meet this requirement.

Hadith - Abu Dawud, Narrated Dihyah ibn Khalifah al-Kalbi
The Apostle of Allah was brought some pieces of fine Egyptian linen and he gave me one and said: Divide it into two; cut one of the pieces into a shirt and give the other to your wife for veil. Then when he turned away, he said: And order your wife to wear a garment below it and not show her figure.

Far more here: http://muttaqun.com/niqab.html

Wa Alaikum Ussalaam Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakatuh

Re.TiReD
11-24-2007, 08:10 PM
Well, Im cheerful person so its not hard. But if im sad or nervous its just because of hijab. I and couple of my sisters have the same problems. Im just afraid of dont be strong enough to stand against that. He cant just be the master of my life. I need to bring some decisions, he cant like everything I want but he can respect it?
SubhanAllah sis, I admire your thinking and courage. I couldnt find a speceific thread but here is one I did find :)

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ues-hijab.html

Abida
11-24-2007, 08:12 PM
:w:
Thank u very much. Ill try to translate and when ill talk to my dad im going to tell him insAllah.. May Allah reward u. Ameen

noorahmad
11-24-2007, 08:23 PM
i didnt find the thread i was looking for too, i'll just post some of the articles i know were in it.

The Rulings of Hijab

This is a command from Allah to the believing women, and jealousy on His part over the wives of His believing servants. It is also to distinguish the believing women from the women of the Jahiliyyah and the deeds of the pagan women. The reason for the revelation of this Ayah was mentioned by Muqatil bin Hayyan, when he said: "We heard -- and Allah knows best -- that Jabir bin `Abdullah Al-Ansari narrated that Asma' bint Murshidah was in a house of hers in Bani Harithah, and the women started coming in to her without lower garments so that the anklets on their feet could be seen, along with their chests and forelocks. Asma' said: `How ugly this is!' Then Allah revealed:

[وَقُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنَـتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَـرِهِنَّ]

(And tell the believing women to lower their gaze...)'' And Allah says:

[وَقُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنَـتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَـرِهِنَّ]

(And tell the believing women to lower their gaze) meaning, from that which Allah has forbidden them to look at, apart from their husbands. [Some] scholars said that it is permissible for women to look at non-Mahram men without desire, as it was recorded in the Sahih that the Messenger of Allah was watching the Ethiopians playing with spears in the Masjid on the day of `Id, and `A'ishah the Mother of the believers was watching them from behind him and he was concealing her from them, until she got bored and went away.

[وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ]

(and protect their private parts). Sa`id bin Jubayr said: "From immoral actions.'' Abu Al-`Aliyah said: "Every Ayah of the Qur'an in which protecting the private parts is mentioned means protecting them from Zina, except for this Ayah --

[وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ]

(and protect their private parts), which means protecting them from being seen by anybody.''

[وَلاَ يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلاَّ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا]

(and not to show off their adornment except that which is apparent,) means, they should not show anything of their adornment to non-Mahram men except for whatever it is impossible to hide. Ibn Mas`ud said: "Such as clothes and outer garments,'' Meaning what the Arab women used to wear of the veil which covered their clothes and whatever showed from underneath the outer garment. There is no blame on her for this, because this is something that she cannot conceal. Similar to that is what appears of her lower garment and what she cannot conceal. Al-Hasan, Ibn Sirin, Abu Al-Jawza', Ibrahim An-Nakha`i and others also had the same view as Ibn Mas`ud.

[وَلْيَضْرِبْنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَى جُيُوبِهِنَّ]
(and to draw their veils all over their Juyub) means that they should wear the outer garment in such a way as to cover their chests and ribs, so that they will be different from the women of the Jahiliyyah, who did not do that but would pass in front of men with their chests completely uncovered, and with their necks, forelocks, hair and earrings uncovered. So Allah commanded the believing women to cover themselves, as He says:

[يأَيُّهَا النَّبِىُّ قُل لاًّزْوَجِكَ وَبَنَـتِكَ وَنِسَآءِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ يُدْنِينَ عَلَيْهِنَّ مِن جَلَـبِيبِهِنَّ ذلِكَ أَدْنَى أَن يُعْرَفْنَ فَلاَ يُؤْذَيْنَ]
(O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks all over their bodies. That will be better, that they should be known, so as not to be annoyed) [33:59] And in this noble Ayah He said:

(and to draw their (Khumur) veils all over their Juyub) Khumur (veils) is the plural of Khimar, which means something that covers, and is what is used to cover the head. This is what is known among the people as a veil. Sa`id bin Jubayr said:

[وَلْيَضْرِبْنَ]

(and to draw) means to pull it around and tie it securely.

[بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَى جُيُوبِهِنَّ]

(their veils all over their Juyub) means, over their necks and chests so that nothing can be seen of them. Al-Bukhari recorded that `A'ishah, may Allah be pleased with her, said: "May Allah have mercy on the women of the early emigrants. When Allah revealed the Ayah:

(and to draw their veils all over their Juyub), they tore their aprons and Akhtamar themselves with them.'' He also narrated from Safiyyah bint Shaybah that `A'ishah, may Allah be pleased with her, used to say: "When this Ayah:

(and to draw their veils all over their Juyub) was revealed, they took their Izars (waistsheets) and tore them at the edges, and Akhtamar themselves with them.''

[وَلاَ يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلاَّ لِبُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ ءَابَآئِهِنَّ أَوْ ءَابَآءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَآئِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَآءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِى إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِى أَخَوَتِهِنَّ]

(and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husband's fathers, or their sons, or their husband's sons, or their brothers or their brother's sons, or their sister's sons,) All of these are a woman's close relatives whom she can never marry (Mahram) and it is permissible for her to show her adornments to them, but without making a wanton display of herself. Ibn Al-Mundhir recorded that `Ikrimah commented on this Ayah,

[وَلاَ يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلاَّ لِبُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ ءَابَآئِهِنَّ أَوْ ءَابَآءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ]

(and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husband's fathers...), "The paternal uncle and maternal uncle are not mentioned here, because they may describe a woman to their sons, so a woman should not remove her Khimar in front of her paternal or maternal uncle.''With regard to the husband, all of this is for his sake, so she should try her best when adorning herself for him, unlike the way she should appear in front of others.

[أَوْ نِسَآئِهِنَّ]

(or their women,) this means that she may also wear her adornment in front of other Muslim women, but not in front of the women of Ahl Adh-Dhimmah (Jewish and Christian women), lest they describe her to their husbands. This is prohibited for all women, but more so in the case of the women of Ahl Adh-Dhimmah, because there is nothing to prevent them from doing that, but Muslim women know that it is unlawful and so, would be deterred from doing it. The Messenger of Allah said:

«لَا تُبَاشِرِ الْمَرْأَةُ الْمَرْأَةَ فَتَنْعَتَهَا لِزَوْجِهَا كَأَنَّهُ يَنْظُرُ إِلَيْهَا»

(No woman should describe another woman to her husband so that it is as if he is looking at her.) It was recorded in the Two Sahihs from Ibn Mas`ud.

[أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَـنُهُنَّ]

(or their right hand possessions. ) Ibn Jarir said, "This means from among the women of the idolators. It is permissible for a Muslim woman to reveal her adornment before such a woman, even if she is an idolatress, because she is her slave-girl.'' This was also the view of Sa`id bin Al-Musayyib. Allah says;

[أَوِ التَّـبِعِينَ غَيْرِ أُوْلِى الإِرْبَةِ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ]

(Tabi`in among men who do not have desire,) such as hired servants and followers who are not at the same level as the woman and are feeble-minded and have no interest in or desire for women. Ibn `Abbas said, "This is the kind of person who has no desire.'' `Ikrimah said, "This is the hermaphrodite, who does not experience erections.'' This was also the view of others among the Salaf. It was narrated in the Sahih from `A'ishah that a hermaphrodite, used to enter upon the family of the Messenger of Allah and they used to consider him as one of those who do not have desire, but then the Messenger of Allah came in when he was describing a woman with four rolls of fat in front and eight behind. The Messenger of Allah said,

«أَلَا أَرَى هَذَا يَعْلَمُ مَا هَهُنَا لَا يَدْخُلَنَّ عَلَيْكُمْ»

(Lo! I think this person knows what is they are; he should never enter upon you.) He expelled him, and he stayed in Al-Bayda' and only came on Fridays to get food.

[أَوِ الطِّفْلِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يَظْهَرُواْ عَلَى عَوْرَتِ النِّسَآءِ]

(or children who are not aware of the nakedness of women. ) Because they are so young they do not understand anything about women or their `Awrah or their soft speech or their enticing ways of walking and moving. If a child is small and does not understand that, there is nothing wrong with him entering upon women, but if he is an adolescent or approaching adolescence, so that he knows and understands these things, and can make a distinction between who is beautiful and who is not, then he should not enter upon women. It was recorded in the Two Sahihs that the Messenger of Allah said:

«إِيَّاكُمْ وَالدُّخُولَ عَلَى النِّسَاءِ»

(Avoid entering upon women.) It was said, "O Messenger of Allah, what do you think about the male in-laws'' He said:

«الْحَمْوُ: الْمَوْتُ»

(The male in-law is death.)

Ibn Katheer

Abida
11-24-2007, 08:23 PM
Thank you. Its true that I have a fear of standing in front of Allah swt. What willl I tell Him when Ill be asked why? Its all the time in my head.. :cry: Oh.. I just hope in His mercy..

noorahmad
11-24-2007, 08:25 PM
some duaas which might help u

Allahuma Rahmataka arju fala takilni ila nafsi tarfata 'ainin, wa ashlih li sha'ni kullahu, la ilaha illa Anta.
Oh Allah, i hope for your mercy.don not tire of me even for a moment. Place all my affairs in order. There is no God but you.(Aby Dawud 4/324, Ahmad 5/42)

Allahumma inni a'udhu bika minal hammi wal hazani, wal ajzi' wal kasali,wal bukhli wal jubni, wa dala'id daini wa ghalabatir rijaal.
Oh Allah i seek refuge from you from despondency and sadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice, from perversion of faith and from the domination of others.(Al bukhari 7/158)
may Allah help you

Abida
11-24-2007, 08:27 PM
Thank you for trying:sunny:may Allah swt reward you insAllah
:D

Re.TiReD
11-24-2007, 09:53 PM
Thumma Ameen to all your du'aas sis! :) i'm trying to keep this thread on top so that new people will come and advise Insha'Allah. take care. Wassalam

islamiii
11-24-2007, 10:17 PM
we can convey the message in right way and pray for person who dont understand instead of argue him or her
problum is that we dont read Quran with understanding and we dont make it our part of life . we know many things but we follow only those thing which are a/c to our will for us .

islamiii
11-24-2007, 10:21 PM
عورتوں پر حجاب فرض ہے یا واجب؟

کیا انھیں چہرہ چھپانا ضروری ہے؟

(فتوى: 333/ل = 333/ل)

(۱) عورتوں پر غیرمحرم سے پردہ کرنا فرض ہے، بے شمار آیات و احادیث سے اس کی فرضیت ثابت ہے، قرآن شریف میں ہے: وَاِذَا سَاَلْتُمُوْهُنَّ مَتَاعًا فَسْئَلُوْهُنَّ مِنْ وَّرَآءِ حِجَاب الآیة، وَیُدْنِیْنَ عَلَیْهِنَّ مِنْ جَلاَبِیْبِھِنَّ، وَقَرْنَ فِیْ بُیُوْتِکُنَّ اور حدیث شریف میں هے: لیس للنساء نصیب في الخروج إلا مضطرّة یعني لیس لھا خادم إلا في العیدین الأضحی والفطر ولیس لھن نصیب في الطریق إلا الحواشي، رواہ الطبراني عن ابن عمر رضي اللہ عنہ (کنز العمال: ۸/۲۶۳)

(۲) جی ہاں! انھیں غیرمحرم سے چہرہ چھپانا بھی ضروری ہے: وتمنع المرأة الشابة من کشف الوجہ بین الرجال لا لأنہ عورة بل لخوف الفتنة (الدر المختار مع الشامي: ۲/۷۹، ط زکریا دیوبند)

واللہ تعالیٰ اعلم

دارالافتاء، دارالعلوم دیوبند

Re.TiReD
11-24-2007, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamiii
عورتوں پر حجاب فرض ہے یا واجب؟

کیا انھیں چہرہ چھپانا ضروری ہے؟

(فتوى: 333/ل = 333/ل)

(۱) عورتوں پر غیرمحرم سے پردہ کرنا فرض ہے، بے شمار آیات و احادیث سے اس کی فرضیت ثابت ہے، قرآن شریف میں ہے: وَاِذَا سَاَلْتُمُوْهُنَّ مَتَاعًا فَسْئَلُوْهُنَّ مِنْ وَّرَآءِ حِجَاب الآیة، وَیُدْنِیْنَ عَلَیْهِنَّ مِنْ جَلاَبِیْبِھِنَّ، وَقَرْنَ فِیْ بُیُوْتِکُنَّ اور حدیث شریف میں هے: لیس للنساء نصیب في الخروج إلا مضطرّة یعني لیس لھا خادم إلا في العیدین الأضحی والفطر ولیس لھن نصیب في الطریق إلا الحواشي، رواہ الطبراني عن ابن عمر رضي اللہ عنہ (کنز العمال: ۸/۲۶۳)

(۲) جی ہاں! انھیں غیرمحرم سے چہرہ چھپانا بھی ضروری ہے: وتمنع المرأة الشابة من کشف الوجہ بین الرجال لا لأنہ عورة بل لخوف الفتنة (الدر المختار مع الشامي: ۲/۷۹، ط زکریا دیوبند)

واللہ تعالیٰ اعلم

دارالافتاء، دارالعلوم دیوبند

JazakAllah khayr but i think the sister has all of the above info and has no problem understanding it Alhamdulillah. I notice its a deoband veiw? Khayr, iss sey koi farq nahi parta :) Because the main thing is for her to pursuade and convince her father. Wassalam

Abida
11-24-2007, 10:29 PM
thank u very much.. I think these things will help me insAllah.. im thinking about it and i hope Allah swt will help me..

Abida
11-24-2007, 10:32 PM
islamii, i cant read any of the things uve written to me. i think i dont have arabic letters or what...

Al-Zaara
11-24-2007, 10:50 PM
Thank you. Its true that I have a fear of standing in front of Allah swt. What willl I tell Him when Ill be asked why? Its all the time in my head.. :cry: Oh.. I just hope in His mercy..
Allah is the most Merciful, and He's the one who knows what's in our hearts and what our intentions were. He knows what happend, what's happening and what will happen. Putting your trust in Allah first and foremost will help you the most. You have to trust that Allah will give you a way and a chance to practice Islam.

Sis, I kinda know what you're going through, although both of my parents accepted and love the hijab, elhamdulillah!! But when I went to Kosovo and met relatives - I instantly could see some of their negative views on hijab, and I got truly hurt, for what did I not hear them say about me, subhanAllah, May Allah forgive them and guide them inshaAllah. :cry:

Sister, how old are you? I do agree with those above, you have to stay strong and still try to talk to your father about it, inshaAllah. But if the situation is that bad, that he would do something to you or your sisters or other relatives, I suggest you to not go over excited with this. After all the hijab should make you feel safe...

But don't loose hope. I asked earlier how old you were, because to be honest, if there is no way to get him into other thoughts, I'd suggest move from home to an own place or to a good Muslim relative...

But right now, I can only recommend pray, pray and pray! You're in my duas sistah! :cry:

Re.TiReD
11-24-2007, 10:54 PM
islamii, i cant read any of the things uve written to me. i think i dont have arabic letters or what...
its because it wasnt arabic, it was urdu :)

Abida
11-24-2007, 10:56 PM
Im 18. Well, I insAllah go to Sarajevo on university, so Ill go away from here. But i still think he will never say me yes on that. So I think it will probaly be against his will.. But Im 18? And i cant make my opinions and decisions? thats what hurst the most. He doesnt trust me.
Oh.. I cannot even say how people react when they see a sister with a hijab. 'Shes young', 'what her parents did wrong' etcetc...

Abida
11-24-2007, 10:58 PM
oh, so. urdu.. :D

Noor 13
11-29-2007, 03:57 PM
:sl:sister
MashAllah how wonderful that you are trying to wear Hijab
I am very sorry your father is giving you such a hard time with this topic. But you know you are on the right path and you know it is the right thing to do.
I don't want to create any trouble in your family but if you ask me just do it. I am revert and of course my parents did not like the fact that I am wearing Hijab as well. But I couldn't just not wear it because they didn't like they idea. To me it was important to obey to Allah and follow what he has commanded us to do. I also had many discussions with my parents and at times they were very upset. But alhamdullilah they got over it and so will your father inshAllah.
I will make Du3 for you so Allah will make it easy for you and inshAllah your father will become a good Muslim as well.

NoName55
11-29-2007, 05:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
Allah is the most Merciful, and He's the one who knows what's in our hearts and what our intentions were. He knows what happend, what's happening and what will happen. Putting your trust in Allah first and foremost will help you the most. You have to trust that Allah will give you a way and a chance to practice Islam.

Sis, I kinda know what you're going through, although both of my parents accepted and love the hijab, elhamdulillah!! But when I went to Kosovo and met relatives - I instantly could see some of their negative views on hijab, and I got truly hurt, for what did I not hear them say about me, subhanAllah, May Allah forgive them and guide them inshaAllah. :cry:

Sister, how old are you? I do agree with those above, you have to stay strong and still try to talk to your father about it, inshaAllah. But if the situation is that bad, that he would do something to you or your sisters or other relatives, I suggest you to not go over excited with this. After all the hijab should make you feel safe...

But don't loose hope. I asked earlier how old you were, because to be honest, if there is no way to get him into other thoughts, I'd suggest move from home to an own place or to a good Muslim relative...

But right now, I can only recommend pray, pray and pray! You're in my duas sistah! :cry:
is he so merciful that he will overlook having a boyfriend as long as she moves out and wears niqaab or whatever passes for hijab in her country?

interesting to say the least! :(

Al-Zaara
11-29-2007, 06:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NoName55
is he so merciful that he will overlook having a boyfriend as long as she moves out and wears niqaab or whatever passes for hijab in her country?

interesting to say the least! :(
Haha, no I didn't say that. Good you pointed that out, I overlooked her saying she has a boyfriend!!! My bad really. :skeleton:

Sister, having a boyfriend is haram. And some duas aren't answered when the person is still doing the harams... So I seriously suggest you get married/engaged or take your distance from him... There is no other way sis... I know it might be hard, but the punishment one will get for such sins are even harder. :hmm: But NoName55, brother, Allah is merciful over lots of things, elhamdulillah, and if one has repented sincerly I am positive Allah will not overlook it... :)

Abida
11-29-2007, 08:02 PM
May Allah bless u all.Ameen
Ive broked up with him. We re still in some contact but not in a relationship.. I cannot marry him now:cry: but I took strength and ive broke up. Hes good muslim so he acepted it good. I pray it will stay like that and i will not go back to it. Im very happy ive got here because you all are reminding me of Allah..
Im just proud that i did that.. Hope it will be good:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.