/* */

PDA

View Full Version : a dua

Ambish
11-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Can someone plase tell of a dua to read for a special purpose?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noorahmad
11-20-2007, 08:40 PM
u shid be more Xplicit, mention the purpose

Ambish
11-21-2007, 08:09 PM
The dua is requested to be able to sell a property that is not selling.

'Abd al-Baari
11-21-2007, 08:14 PM
:sl:

Here are some duas for sustenance, which i think this can fall into :)

Translit: Allaahumma inniy as-aluka ilman naafi'an, wa rizqan waasi-an, wa shifaa min kull daa-a
"O Allah, I beg of You useful knowledge, plentiful sustenance and thorough cure from all diseases (afflicting me)."

Translit: Allaahumma ighfirliy dhanbiy wa wassi'e liy fiy daariy, wa baarik liy fiy rizqiy
"O Allah, forgive my sins and give expansion in my home and grant me blessings in my sustenance."

Allaahumma ighfir liy warhamniy wahdiniy wa 'aafiniy warzuqniy
"O Allah forgive me, have mercy on me, guide me (to the right path), give me comfort and provide me with sustenance."

Hope it helps, Inshallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
11-21-2007, 08:17 PM
Perhaps first a Du'a to give thanks you have property to sell.

Ya Rabbi Lakal-hamdu kama yanbaghili jalali wajhika wa azimi sultanika

I just realised I should also put in the English. It is a Du'a often given as thanks for all things.

"O Allaah, all praises be to you as it should be, due to your might and the greatness of your power."

noorahmad
11-21-2007, 08:20 PM
i think it can be considered as an invocation when facing a difficulty, it depend upon the case i think.
Allahumma la sahla illa ma ja'altahu sahlan wa Anta taj'alul hazna idha shi'ta sahlan.(Oh Allah there is no ease other than what You make easy, If You please you make even despondency easy.)
Ibn hibban no 2427, An Nawawi, kitab-ul-Adhkar-pg 106.

Ambish
11-22-2007, 01:35 PM
After salaah the first dua i make is to thank allah for what he has given us no matter how large or small. Jazaakallah for the duas inshallah i will write them down. How often and how many times should they be recited?

Woodrow
11-22-2007, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ambish
After salaah the first dua i make is to thank allah for what he has given us no matter how large or small. Jazaakallah for the duas inshallah i will write them down. How often and how many times should they be recited?
:w:

How often should a Du'a be recited? I do not think it is possible to say a Du'a in praise of Allaah(swt) enough times or often enough.

Du'as requesting things for our personal needs are usually only said once after all of the obligatory prayers are said. I do not know of any specific ruling, but from I see that seems to be the general practice.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!