/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Alkauthar Institute is pleased to present...

Umm Muslim
11-19-2007, 08:54 PM
AlKauthar Institute is pleased to present:

MERCY TO THE WORLDS
Seerah 101

courses&#375Cmercyworlds180x255 -

Venue: Aston University, Aston Triangle, Birmingham, B4 7ET
Date: Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd December 2007
Instructor: Sheikh Yasir Qadhi
Times: 8:30AM – 7:00PM

Find out all about the Prophet's life in Makkah; a heart rendering academic study of his life.

IMAGINE: being with the Messenger of Allah, Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wa sallam, experiencing what he experienced, laughing when he laughed, and crying when he cried!

IMAGINE: loving the Messenger of Allah more than your parents, more than yourself!

IMAGINE: being able to use incidents from the Prophet’s life as a springboard for Dawah!

IMAGINE: applying the wisdom of the Prophet’s teachings to today’s issues!

IMAGINE: crying because you miss the Messenger of Allah!

NOW IMAGINE: missing out on these emotions and lessons… missing out while hundreds of brothers and sisters relive moments of the Prophet’s life. Don’t miss out on spending two days getting to know and love our Prophet!

Visit http://www.alkauthar.org and ENROL ONLINE NOW!

In this weekend intensive course you will learn about:

* The early life of the Prophet and his pursuit for the truth
* The Revelation and calling people to Allah
* Miracles, major events and his migration
* How to use incidents of the Prophet’s life as a springboard for dawah
* Analysing events from the Prophet’s life to derive beneficial lessons
* Applying the wisdom of the Prophet’s teachings to today’s issues
* Clarifying misconceptions and doubts about the Messenger of Allah
* Knowing Allah’s Messenger and increasing one’s love for him
* Inspiration to emulate the Prophet sallallahu alaihi wa sallam

Want more course information? click here

“I was so moved to hear that our Blessed Prophet saved his du’a for us… Our Prophet, who is to get a place at the pinnacle of Jannah, lived in such a tiny house, brought tears to my eyes.”
[AlKauthar Student – Previous Course]

“An overwhelming, amazing, eye-opening experience…”
[AlKauthar Student – Previous Course]

Essential topic! Excellent course! Amazing Instructor!

We have already received over 200 enrolments!

Limited Seating!

ENROL NOW or you’ll MISS OUT!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
11-26-2007, 01:02 PM
:salamext:

When is Sheikh Yasir Qadhi coming near Manchester?! imsad

Nájlá
12-24-2007, 03:31 PM
i want sheikh yasir qadhi to come to britain any where in britain i live in liverpool and if he does come to liverpool that will be great

Barakah921
12-24-2007, 11:44 PM
i went to this course, subhanAllah it was amaaaazing! it made me cry to listen to the trials our beloved went through, subhanallah. the sheikh is a fantastic speaker! if you didnt go to this course dont miss out on all the other courses alkauthar institute are providing!

visit www.alkauthar.org

to see the courses near you!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Barakah921
12-24-2007, 11:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by najla93
i want sheikh yasir qadhi to come to britain any where in britain i live in liverpool and if he does come to liverpool that will be great
sis i take it your from liverpool??

come to the next alkauthar course in manchester, thats more nearer to you right? liverpool is less than an hour away from manchester. come for the 5th and 6th, real deal, by sh tawfique chowdhury, another fantastic teacher!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.