/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Arabic sentences

omar_2133
11-25-2007, 03:12 PM
I am currently learning Arabic, and have started to practise writing some sentences, but I want to make sure these are correct first.

أدهب الي المطعم

انا من النجلترا

دهبتو المكتبة

If there are any mistakes, then please could you point it out, as I want to perfect my Arabic writing insha'Allah.

Wa Salam,

Omar_2133

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Anwarica
11-25-2007, 04:23 PM
:sl:

They are quite correct except for one letter in each sentence :)

Here's how they should be:

أذهب إلى المطعم

أنا من إنجلترا

ذهبت إلى المكتبة

Notice that the last one required "Ela" before "Al-maktaba" :)

omar_2133
12-04-2007, 05:47 PM
Could anyone tell me if this Arabic sentence I wrote is correct?

LINK: Writing

If anyone has the urge to ask, I wrote it on this paint software similar online, which is similar to Microsoft Paint, but allows you more functions, because selecting Arabic letters of the online keyboard would have been quite tedious.

Here's the website: http://artpad.art.com/artpad/painter/

It's amazing, and it even allows you to watch a replay of what you wrote or painted.

Imam
12-04-2007, 08:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by omar_2133
انا اسكن فى انجلترا وانا من مدينة بومنكهام

great...just you need to care for

1- to write the (noon) properly in اسكن ,after the (kaaf) ك go with your pen down to make the (noon) ن

2- you writing to the (meem) م seems the same as (saad)
ص

to avoid this , make the curve in the (meem) under the line not over it....

:sunny: keep up the good work

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mariam.
12-04-2007, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by omar_2133

LINK: Writing

If anyone has the urge to ask, I wrote it on this paint software similar online, which is similar to Microsoft Paint, but allows you more functions, because selecting Arabic letters of the online keyboard would have been quite tedious.

Here's the website: http://artpad.art.com/artpad/painter/

It's amazing, and it even allows you to watch a replay of what you wrote or painted.
excellent brother it's correct, but you forgot to write "Al hamza" ء

I don't know why it's so small like that, I hope you understand it
but Iam not sure about the city name .. if you want you can write it in english then i correct it for you if there is any misdoing.

peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.