/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dissatisfaction with this LI

mujahedeen2087
09-21-2005, 06:10 AM
I dont know why but ever sense i have joined i have been having problems with this website. for one i am constantly being restricted from everything. why is there a goal of 50 posts do do anything here. such as the brothers or sisters only room and now the nasheeds i cant get them any more. they used to be free on this website now you have to become a member and now there is a 50 post goal. i also think the whole reputation points are rediculous.

PLEASE STOP RESTRICTING EVERYTHING AND MAKING THING DIFFICULT TO OBTAIN WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE SOLDIERS OF ALLAH NASHEEDS

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mujahedeen2087
09-21-2005, 06:11 AM
Your account status is now set to Limited Member. This means that you cannot access and listen to the Nasheeds on the forum, nor can you use signatures, user-titles, vote in booths, and many other features unless you acquire 50 posts. Once you have 50 posts or more, you will be moved to the full member status, so start posting away!

I HAVE 53 POSTS AND CANT GET IN WHY WAS I SET TO LIMITED MEMBER????????
WHAT DID I DO????????????????????????????????

Far7an
09-21-2005, 06:32 AM
Assalamu alaikum
why is there a goal of 50 posts do do anything here. such as the brothers or sisters only room
This is for added security InshaAllah, if we do not add this, it would be easy for people of the opposite genders to access the private forums.

and now the nasheeds i cant get them any more. they used to be free on this website now you have to become a member and now there is a 50 post goal.
People come to our site and take advantage of the free nasheeds, but it would also be ideal if they engaged themselves in the forums InshaAllah.
i also think the whole reputation points are rediculous.
You are not obliged to use it :)

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE SOLDIERS OF ALLAH NASHEEDS
They were removed, as those nasheed contained instruments which are not lawful in Islam.
mujahedeen2087
For a mujahid, your level of patience astonishes me.

ABWAN
09-21-2005, 07:03 AM
So basically people are going to make so many useless posts just to get to 50. so what's the point?

Quote:
and now the nasheeds i cant get them any more. they used to be free on this website now you have to become a member and now there is a 50 post goal.

People come to our site and take advantage of the free nasheeds, but it would also be ideal if they engaged themselves in the forums InshaAllah.
I haven't seen the nasheeds section yet, so just out of ignorance, are the nasheeds hosted here not available in any other web site?

If it is indeed available, why not post the links, so that people could download it from other servers. Besides, I don't understand what's wrong with people taking advantage of free nasheeds download!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Far7an
09-21-2005, 07:19 AM
Assalamu alaikum

The nasheeds are not available for download, just to listen to online. :)

MinAhlilHadeeth
09-21-2005, 08:41 AM
:sl:
Yeah I just noticed that too! That's quite annoying actually. I'm quite a new member, but I have made a few posts. And now I can' listen to the nasheeds. I think it might put new members off, don't u think?

kadafi
09-21-2005, 09:43 AM
:sl:

The Nasheeds Player was implemented for the LI members. In order to be a full-fledged LI Member, you have to have at least 50 posts and contribute regularly to the forums.

This is an discussion forum, where you discuss and contribute your opinions. By simply signin' up for the nasheeds without any contribution is wastin' the bandwidth for the contributing LI members.

So in short, the main reason why there is a minimum post count is to prevent members registering on the forum just to listen nasheeds and wasting bandwith, without contributing to betterment of the forum.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.