/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Friend Passed Away!!

shuraimfan4lyf
11-26-2007, 09:55 PM
As-salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wabarkatuhu.:(

Everyone Please make Dua for my friends Mohammed Khan(18) and Joudeh Abdur-rahman(23) died in a car crash last night. :(

May Allah forgive his sins:cry:. Oh Allah make it easy on his family,oh Allah! give patience and strength to his family. May Allah prevent Punishment of the Grave. Ohh Allah Grant him Jannah,and prevent him from the hell fire. Ameen Thumma Ameen!

I was really shocked when I heard about it. I still cant believe it.

ARLINGTON (CBS 11 News) ― A fatal crash killed two people and left a mangled mess in Arlington.

The accident happened late Sunday night near the intersection of I-20 and Cooper Street.

According to police, a small silver Toyota Camry was headed eastbound on I-20 when the driver decided, at the last second, to take the Cooper Street exit. That decision proved fatal for the Camry's driver and passenger when an 18-wheeler truck slammed into the vehicle.

The Camry was knocked about 50 yards as debris was sent all over the highway. The two men inside were killed instantly. Several lanes along I-20 were closed for three hours.

The Tarrant County Medical Examiner identified one of the men as a 23-year-old from Gretna, Louisiana, located outside of New Orleans. The second man has not yet been identified.

The truck driver was taken to a local hospital, but is expected to be okay. At this point, police said he is not going to face any charges.

Futher details of the accident are still under investigation.

Source
, Video of the place the accident occured

Arlington police said two men died overnight after a semitrailercrashed into their car on Interstate 20.

Police said the two men were driving east on I-20 when they tried to make the South Cooper Street exit and cut off the

truck. The semitrailer slammed into the passenger side of the vehicle just before midnight Sunday, according to police.

Police said the driver of the car, Joudeh Abdelrahman, 23, died at the scene. The passenger has not been identified.

The big-rig driver was taken to Medical Center of Arlington, but is expected to be OK.
Source

Funeral will be tomorrow inshaAllah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
11-26-2007, 09:56 PM
innal illa wa inna illahi raji oon

inshallah Allah (swt) will grant them jannah

its hard losin people that you love, but all you can do is pray Allah (swt) forgives them

IbnAbdulHakim
11-26-2007, 09:57 PM
Inna lillaahi wa inna ilaihi raajiun

may Allaah grant them jannah, fasbir ya akhee, Allah is all just ! Ameen to your duas also

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullaah

'Abd al-Baari
11-26-2007, 09:58 PM
:sl:

Inna Lillah Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon

Thats so sad :cry:
May Allah swt forgive them, grant them Jannah, and grant their friends and family sabr..Ameen thumma ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
11-26-2007, 09:59 PM
Wa'alaykum salam

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

SubhanAllah, kullu nafsin dhaa'iqatul mawt...the most we can do is comfort those left behind and remember that our own looms ever closer....

May Allah grant them Jannah, Ameen :sl:

Kittygyal
11-26-2007, 09:59 PM
Salamualikum.

In'na lilla'ahi wa in'na ilai'hi raaji'un.

Im sincerly sowiee about the loss of your blad but then again one day were all going to leave our soul behind and turn to Allaah... insha'Allaah.. we should remember the bro's in our dua'ahs.

Im sowiee man.. but smile and look at bright side and remember good times :)

Ma'assalama

Umm Hurairah
11-26-2007, 10:40 PM
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

Subhan Allah.

May Allah grant them Janat-ul-Firdos. Ameen.

May Allah save them from the punishments of the grave. Ameen.

May Allah give their loved ones sabr. Ameen.

May Allah shower his blessings/barakah/noor on their loved ones. Ameen.

May Allah forgive them. Ameen.
May we all learn a lesson from their sudden deaths. Ameen.

Ummu Sufyaan
11-27-2007, 03:13 AM
thus is life akhee.......
we're all going down that path.....we just have to make sure we die whilst allah is pleased with us....

shuraimfan4lyf
11-27-2007, 03:18 AM
:w:

Ameen Thummah Ameen!! to all the duas.

JazakAllah Khairan everyone for the support and comments. Insha'Allah both will be buried in a local muslim graveyard,after asr salat. May Allah make it easy for them from punishment of grave. Ameen:cry:
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11
thus is life akhee.......
we're all going down that path.....we just have to make sure we die whilst allah is pleased with us....
True.imsad

wizra
11-27-2007, 03:31 AM
Wa alaikum salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji3oon

May Allah give patience to their families, and forgive these 2 brothers of all their sins, ameen!

3:185. Everyone shall taste death...
21:35. Everyone is going to taste death...
29:57. Everyone shall taste the death. Then unto Us you shall be returned.

Ummu Sufyaan
11-27-2007, 04:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf

Ameen Thummah Ameen!! to all the duas.

JazakAllah Khairan everyone for the support and comments. Insha'Allah both will be buried in a local muslim graveyard,after asr salat. May Allah make it easy for them from punishment of grave. Ameen:cry:

True.imsad
what makes you so sure that they are going to be punished?
do not feel disheartened, they only return to their just Creator.
يا عبادي: اني حرمت الظلم على نفسي وجعاته بينكم محرما فلاتظلموا
O My servants, I have forbidden oppression for Myself and have made it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one another.
Hadith Qudsi 17
greiving is normal, however use this oppurtunity to think about your own death, and your burial.

Noor 13
11-27-2007, 01:28 PM
In'na lilla'ahi wa in'na ilai'hi raaji'un.

May Allah forgive them Ameen
May Allah grant them Jannah Ameen
May Allah give their families patience Ameen
May Allah save thwm form the punishment of the grave inshAllah Ameen

north_malaysian
11-27-2007, 02:14 PM
إن لله وإن اليه راجعون

Khayal
11-27-2007, 06:59 PM

Inna Lillahe Wa Inna Elaehe Raj'on

May ALLAH SWT forgive them, and save them from the punishment of the grave, give their loved ones sabr, InshaAllah & Aameen

Danah
11-27-2007, 08:22 PM
la hol wa la goat ila belah
ina lilah wa ina ilaih rageoon

may allah grant them Jannah and make it easy on their family ameen ya allah
and may allah make the grave situation easy for them ameen thum ameen

Kittygyal
11-27-2007, 08:53 PM
salamualikum.

Amin to all the dua'ahs.

Has the funeral began?

Ma'assalama

Intisar
11-27-2007, 09:20 PM
:sl: Inalilahi Wa InaIlayhi Rajicuun, and ameen to all the duas.

Pure Imaan
11-27-2007, 09:46 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

I pray they are in bliss in the grave and INSHALLAH both of my brothers will be accepted in Jannah Al Fidrous, inshallah Allah (swt) will help the families, help them to be strong and patient and inshallah they will be united again, ameen.

Every Soul Shall Taste Death

shuraimfan4lyf
11-28-2007, 04:23 AM
As-salamu Alaykum

I Just came from funeral about 2 hours ago:cry:,lots of people were there alhamdulillah. It was right before maghrib salat. They were buried in a Muslim Cemetry,in Joshua,Texas. About 1 hr away from Arlington. May Allah forgive them,and grant them Jannah. Ameen to all the duas from other brothers and sisters. Jazak'Allah Khayran.

Some pictures from the Crash Scene.

جوري
11-28-2007, 04:45 AM
Inna lilah wa'inna ilyhi raji3oon...sob7an Allah and la 7wala wla qiwta ila billah... imsad imsad imsad

Kittygyal
11-28-2007, 06:29 PM
Salamualikum.

Omr!! that sux.. Amin to the dua'ahs

Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.