/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ** media player **

Abdul-Raouf
11-27-2007, 08:05 AM
I have lot of Islamic songs(really good songs)... but it has music....

Is there a good media - audio player.... which has the option to hear only the voice... and cut off the music present....

or atleast reduce the music...

???

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
11-27-2007, 09:06 AM
hmm...i'm very useless with this kind of software...

InshaAllah i'll try to ask my friend regarding this.

north_malaysian
11-27-2007, 02:19 PM
I don't know ... sorry...

Maybe you can sing it yourself and record it..... voila... a song without musical instruments...:D

Ibn Al Aqwa
11-27-2007, 02:31 PM
Well what you are asking is kind of impossible i think.

There is no way that a media player at present will be able to recognize the difference between vocal and insrumental

Your best bet is getting a audio file editor, like audacity, sound forge, wavepad etc...but they arent cheap...

any even then you have to be skilled to cut out the right bit...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd al-Baari
11-27-2007, 03:21 PM
:sl:

You can download Audacity free here

but as bro Ibn AA has said it is really really hard and i doubt its possible

Best thing to do is find some without music, Inshallah

qassy!
11-30-2007, 10:34 PM
impossible
you would need to take the voice out
very complex

ckerofilm
12-13-2007, 02:09 PM
hey, wat nasheeds are they, becos i may already hav them non music - but dont count on it

m102313
12-13-2007, 05:47 PM

hmmm...

well i wouldn't say it is impossible, you would need a software that recognizes the different frequencies from the voice and and the instruments, but the problem is i don't think so such a software will be available to you, maybe big music companies may have it for editing.

Abdul-Raouf
12-14-2007, 05:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ckerofilm
hey, wat nasheeds are they, becos i may already hav them non music - but dont count on it
They are in Tamil bhai

format_quote Originally Posted by moabubaker

hmmm...

well i wouldn't say it is impossible, you would need a software that recognizes the different frequencies from the voice and and the instruments, but the problem is i don't think so such a software will be available to you, maybe big music companies may have it for editing.
:(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.