/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Missiles against the devil?

AntiKarateKid
11-28-2007, 01:37 AM
Hey, recently I began exploring Islam deeper and firmly believe that everything in it is true and reasonable but I am confused about once of the verses that talkes about the comets or shooting stars begin like missiles against the devils. Can anyone help me understand what is the implied meaning here?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AntiKarateKid
12-24-2007, 05:15 AM
Heloooooooo ? Lol anyone out there?

Talib_Rayhan
12-24-2007, 05:23 AM
:sl:

Im no scholar and Im not very knowledgable in Islam but....

I remember reading somewhere (Not sure where) that Djinns travel towards the heavens and try to overhear what Angels are talking about and if they are caught the Angels/Allah(swt) will shoot stars at them, from what I remember some get away and some dont

As I said, Im no scholar, and Im sure somebody will be kind enough to correct me if I am wrong

Talib_Rayhan
12-24-2007, 05:31 AM
I found where I read that or atleast something similar, Hope it helps...

Some of the feats performed by magicians and entertainers are without doubt from the assistance of the Jinn. Making the Statue of Liberty disappear, flying across the Grand Canyon and retrieving a ship from the Bermuda Triangle, have all been done by the magician David Copperfield

There is NO way that a man could do such things without the assistance of the Jinn. It would not be surprising therefore, if David Copperfield had sold his soul to Iblis himself. One of the most frequent activities associated with the Jinn, is fortune telling.

These people would use their associates from the Jinn to find out about the future. The Jinns would go to the lowest heaven and listen to the Angels conversing amongst themselves about events of the Future which they heard from God.

The Jinn would then inform the fortune-tellers. This is why before the time of the Prophet (saws) many fortune-tellers were very accurate in their predictions. However, upon the Prophet's arrival the heavens were guarded intensely by the Angels, and any Jinn who tried to listen was attacked by meteors (shooting stars): "And We have guarded it (the heavens) from every accursed devil, except one who is able to snatch a hearing and he is pursued by a brightly burning flame" (Surah Al-Hijr 15:1 The Prophet (saws) also said: "They (the Jinn) would pass the information back down until it reaches the lips of a magician or forrtune-teller Sometimes a meteor would overtake them before they could pass it on. If they passed it on before being struck, they would add to it a hundred lies". Thus, it is clear from this as to how fortune-tellers get predictions of the future. By visiting Muslim lands such as Morocco, one is able to see as to how much inter Jinn-fortune-teller activity there really is. If you look up at the sky on a clear night in Morocco, you will see the heavens ablaze with shooting stars! A clear display of the devils being chased away from the heavens. Fortune-tellers also operate through the Qareen.
Source = http://orgonesoulwork.blogspot.com/2...lementals.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AntiKarateKid
12-24-2007, 05:35 AM
hey thanks alot for that, I appreciate it

btw can you hlp my with another one of my threads? it is in the refutations against islam section and is about original sin, I really need help on that one

thanks again!

Talib_Rayhan
12-24-2007, 05:37 AM
Your very welcome Brother, I can try but I might not be qualified to answer, I'll go take a look

[I looked at your question in the other forum, Sorry Bro, Its really one for someone far more experienced than I am, Im sure someone will answer soon :)]

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.