/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Research

islamirama
11-30-2007, 05:52 AM
:sl:

Got this in the email, No guarantee the person is legit or someone pretending to be Muslim, thought i share it anyway and let you decide.

:w:

--------------------

Salaam

I would appreciate it if you could fill out this electronic questionnaire and email it back within the next few days. The findings from this questionnaire will be used to help bring in funding for a larger study, that will deal with the issues that affect many British Muslims, particularly with regards to isolation and marginalization. Government research suggests that having a strong Muslim identity is inconsistent with having a British identity, we intend to show that this is not necessarily the case. If you know of anyone else that is a British Muslim (ie born within the UK), I would appreciate it if you could forward this email.

If you would like to discuss anything related to this research, respond to this email address and I will get back in touch. All views, opinions and names are confidential and will not be used for any thing else other than to get some preliminary findings in order to feed into a wider study. If you do not wish to leave your real name, please make one up. You may include your contact details on the questionnaire.

Many thanks for your help.

muslimresearch@hotmail.co.uk

Download Document @ http://www.sendspace.com/file/s4hqd4

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamirama
12-02-2007, 09:44 PM
bump

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.