/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Qur'an - the best book ever

muslimah111
12-01-2007, 09:49 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Here I am tryna make 50 posts so I can do more, and instaed of blabbing, i thought, why not share sumin good huh?

Okay here goes....

Allah Ta’ala’s signs are everywhere. The Qur’an, the book revealed 1400 years ago.
The ONLY book in the world which hasn’t been edited, no words have been changed, no dot has been removed.
There is not a single second of the day when the Qur’an is not being read!
The ONLY book which is read over and over and over again and still one does not feel like putting it down.
The ONLY book that is learnt off by heart by HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of people throughout the centuries. NOT years, but CENTURIES.
Not even centuries but EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE YEAR going back ONE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED YEARS AGO!!!!!

IS THIS NOT ENOUGH PROOF FOR US???!!!

Fine then, let’s look at this. Let’s look at the Holiest, most sacred place on earth.
Still ain’t guessed what I’m talking about? Well, I’m talking about Makkah AlMukarammah, as I said before:
The HOLIEST, MOST SACRED PLACE ON EARTH. The centre of the world.
The place where the House of Allah is. The place where THOUSANDS of Muslims go very year to perform Hajj or Umrah.
The place where Muslims, of ALL nationalities, of ALL nations and tribes, stay for a short period of time and UNITE.
The place where one can realise that Allah Ta’ala doesn’t care if you’re black, white or asian it is your A’MAAL that count, it is your amal, your work for deen, your intentions, your belief and NOT your colour, NOT who’s superior to who coz in the sight of Allah Ta’ala, the Most High the Most Great, nobody, not me or you, none of us are superior to the other if we’re white, NONE of us are superior to the other if we’re black or asian but we are at a higher status than the other person because of our DEEDS. Sunhanallah!

The religion of Islam, the true religion, the ONLY religion. So many signs in the world, yet we fail to understand, we don’t want to know the truth, we want to disobey Allah and follow Shaytaan. Is this what we want? NO!

What we want is PEACE, JUSTICE and HARMONY. We don’t want to be attacked by the non-Muslims for every little action we do.
We are portrayed to the world as if we are dirty, as if we are filth, as if Islam teaches us to fight only. NO! Islam is the religion of PEACE.
Just because a few people who call them Muslims go and blow themselves and other innocent people, it does NOT mean that ALL Muslims are evil! NO! We ARE NOT! We are Muslims. We care for the wellbeing of non-Muslims too. These so called Muslims are NOT associates of us.

DON’T YOU GET IT? We are MUSLIMS i.e. PEACE lovers.

Doesn’t ANYONE WANT TO WAKE UP TOP THE TRUTH?????

Can’t anyone see that qiyamah, the Day of Judgement is APPROACHING and it’s not too far away either.

Tall buildings are common these days, people are listening to music more and more, backbiting is widespread, people think that so and so is a trustworthy person whereas he is NOT and think that so and so is not so trustworthy whereas he IS. Can’t you see all these signs, prophesised
none other than Nabi Akram صلى الله عليه و سلم, the Prophet, the Final Messenger, the one for whom the two mountains of The Holy Lands could have been turned into gold for him. The one who even though his sins were forgiven, he stood up in prayer for so long that the Sahaba (R.A.) even enquired as to why he went through so much pain even though the WORLD was made for him, his sins were forgiven, although he was free from sin anyway and he صلى الله عليه و سلم answered: Should I not be grateful to my Lord? Would people like you and I give an answer like this? No, our hearts are too black. We would continue to sin and we would not appreciate the mercy of Allah Ta’ala. So please my brothers and sisters, turn to Allah Ta’ala NOW before it is too late, too late for you to be forgiven. Let us turn to Allah Ta’ala before it is too late, before the sun rises from the west, before we regret, before our supplications to Allah Ta’ala are accepted no more.

Please my brothers and sisters, please remember this sinful servant in your precious duas. Please let your eyes flow with full tawakkul (trust) in Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala. But please, remember me and remember our brothers and sisters and spread the message of Islam.

Love always from your sister in Islam,

xmuslimahx

Wassalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
munssif
01-04-2008, 05:52 AM
Great collection

munssif
01-04-2008, 05:56 AM
Assalamu Alaikum,

We know, when we all were in AALAMUL ARVAH as a spirit, we all accepted that the ALAH is our only God. And Almighty ALLAH says HE has put part of HIS spirit inside our body when we reached 4 months and 10 days in mother’s womb.
But most the Human in the world don’t believe the Creator ALLAH. So, as Muslims our duty is to show them the correct way. I think, make people read Quran is the easy way to achieve this task.

I can more justify this argument in this way, u might have heard that most of the reverted says “Quran is the turning point”.

Therefore, we try our best to make Muslims and Non-Muslims to read this Glorious Quran.
May ALLAH guide us all in right path toward Jennah.

• A guide: and glad tidings for the believers(27:2)

• O! Mankind surely to you has come the sermon (message/rememberance), which is healing for the diseases of the Heart, and is the guidance and blessing for the Believers (10:57)

• Surely the judgement (deen) in Allah's sight is Islam (Allah's Islam), But those who were given the book strayed away and repelled after the knowledge had come to them out of enimity, and whoever doesn't believe in His Ayyats ...then Allah is the strickest judge (3:19)

• This is the Book; In it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who are God-conscious. (2:2)

• This Qur'an will guide to that which is most upright, and promises the belivers who do good works, a rich reward; And threatens those who belive not in the Herafter, with a grievous penalty. (17:9,10)

• So, Don't the people Ponder in the Qur'an, Or do they have locks on their Hearts. (47:24)

• Don't hasten (in reading) with your tongue, with this (the Book) Surely to compile (in our hearts) and to teach is our responsibility (Allah's) So, whenever we read it, follow what is being read Then surely it's our responsibility to make it clear to you (75:16-19)

Emotional

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.