/* */

PDA

View Full Version : can you help to change it

shev
12-02-2007, 08:07 PM
"Allâhumme innî estehîruke bi-ilmike ve estakdiruke bikudratike ve es'eluke min fadlike'l-azîm. Feinneke takdiru velâ ekdiru ve ta'lemu vela â'lemu ve ente allâmu'l-ğuyûb. Allâhumme in kunte ta'lemu enne hâzâ'l, emre hayrun lî fî dînî ve meâşî ve âkibeti emrî âcili emrî ve âcilihi fakdirhu lî ve yessirhu lî summe bârik lî fîh. Ve in kunte tâ'lemu enne hâza'l-emre şerrun lî fî dînî ve meâşî ve âkıbeti emri âcili emrî ve acilihî fasrifhu annî vasrifnî anhu va'kir liyelhayra haysu kâne sume ardinî bih. "

I don't know arabic here in in this dua (dua of istihare) it says (If this event is good for me, my world....ect.) I want to read it as (If this event is good for him,his world.....) can someone who knows arabic help me, please.....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
12-02-2007, 08:10 PM
:salamext:

Allâhumma inni astakhiruka bi ilmika wa astaqdiruka biqudratika wa as’aluka min fadlikal-azimi, fa innaka taqdiru walâ aqdiru wa ta'lamu walâ a'lamu wa anta allamul ghuyâbi. Allâhumma in kunta ta'lamu anna hâdhal amra khayrun li fi dini wa ma-ashi wa aqibati amri faqdir-hu li wa yassir-hu li thumma barik li fihi wa in kunta ta'lamu anna hâdhal amra shari-un li fi dini wa maâshi wa aqibati amri fasrifhu anni wasrifni anhu waqdir liyal-khayra haythu kâna thumma ardini bihi.

English: 0 Allah, I ask of You the good through Your knowledge and I ask You to grant me ability through Your power and beg Your favour of infinite bounty, for surely, You have power and I have none, You know all and I know nothing and You are the Knower of all that is hidden. 0 Allah if in Your knowledge, this matter be good for my faith (Deen), my livelihood and the consequences of my affairs in the world and the Hereafter, then ordain it for me and facilitate it from me and grant me blessing in it. But, if in Your knowledge this matter is bad for my faith, my livelihood and the consequences of my affairs in the world and the Hereafter, then turn it away from me and turn me away from it and ordain for me the good wherever it be, and cause me to be pleased with it.

shev
12-02-2007, 08:16 PM
thanks a lot. but I want the version for him. because my brother want me to prey it for him... if you can change it as him and his I'll be glad. :)

------
12-02-2007, 08:17 PM

That version is for brothers and sisters :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
asadxyz
12-02-2007, 08:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shev
"Allâhumme innî estehîruke bi-ilmike ve estakdiruke bikudratike ve es'eluke min fadlike'l-azîm. Feinneke takdiru velâ ekdiru ve ta'lemu vela â'lemu ve ente allâmu'l-ğuyûb. Allâhumme in kunte ta'lemu enne hâzâ'l, emre hayrun lî fî dînî ve meâşî ve âkibeti emrî âcili emrî ve âcilihi fakdirhu lî ve yessirhu lî summe bârik lî fîh. Ve in kunte tâ'lemu enne hâza'l-emre şerrun lî fî dînî ve meâşî ve âkıbeti emri âcili emrî ve acilihî fasrifhu annî vasrifnî anhu va'kir liyelhayra haysu kâne sume ardinî bih. "

I don't know arabic here in in this dua (dua of istihare) it says (If this event is good for me, my world....ect.) I want to read it as (If this event is good for him,his world.....) can someone who knows arabic help me, please.....
:sl:
http://www.lutonmuslims.co.uk/salaatulistikhaarah.htm
:w:

shev
12-02-2007, 08:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

That version is for brothers and sisters :)
ok I understand what u say but here for example :
lî fî dînî ve meâşî I think ıt means for my din and my work.
I want to say it as for (his din and his work) doesn't it have to be changed

------
12-02-2007, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shev
ok I understand what u say but here for example :
lî fî dînî ve meâşî I think ıt means for my din and my work.
I want to say it as for (his din and his work) doesn't it have to be changed

I think the person has to do the Istikharah themself, other people can't do it for them.

shev
12-02-2007, 08:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

I think the person has to do the Istikharah themself, other people can't do it for them.
I see thanks.... :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.