/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Message from islamirama

islamirama
12-07-2007, 05:07 AM
Assalaamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullaah wa Barakaatuh,

I am sending this note for a personal favor as I’m going to hajj soon inshallah. I want to have my slate clean, at least as it relates to you (anyone reading this).

As you know, Allaah (swt) the Forgiving the Merciful, can forgive everything I owe to Him, but only you can forgive what I owe to you. For what I need to compensate you may be anything that has to do with your material things, honor, feelings or emotions. This may have been totally inadvertent on my part and I may not even know about it. But I cannot afford to carry this burden to the Hereafter, so I need to take care of it right now.

Thus, my request to you is:

· If I owe you anything, please claim it right now so that I can settle it to your satisfaction; or

· Forgive it for the sake of Allaah, whether you know what I owe to you or you do not know about it. Also, please pray to Allaah that He forgives it too.

If I do not hear from you before I leave (in two days), I will assume that you have cleaned the slate completely and sincerely prayed for my forgiveness.

If you know someone who was our common acquaintance but he or she did not receive this email, please convey it to him or her as well on my behalf.

May Allah reward you and forgive your sins inshallah.

----------------------------

"The recompense for an injury is an injury equal thereto (in degree): but if a person forgives and makes reconciliation, his reward is due from Allah: for (Allah) loves not those who do wrong." The Qur'an 42:40 (A. Yusuf Ali)

"But [remember that an attempt at] requiting evil may, too, become an evil: hence whoever pardons [his foe] and makes peace, his reward rests with God - for, verily, He does not love evildoers." The Qur'an 42:40 (Muhammad Asad)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
12-07-2007, 03:49 PM
:sl:

At first I was wondering if this is the appropriate section for this thread. Reading it I see it as active advice for the need and justice of all who we perceive as having offended or hurt us. In that sense this is the appropriate place.

Brother, first of all you have not done any wrongs to me. You have done nothing that I can perceive as having wronged me. If by any chance you may feel you have said or done something unintentionally, I want you to know that I do honestly and sincerely forgive you and hope that you will also forgive me for any wrongs I may have done to you.

My Du'as are that you will accomplish your goals and that your trials will be lesened as you travel on in life. Inshallah

May Allaah(swt) protect you always.

islamirama
12-07-2007, 05:24 PM
wa'alaikum as'salaam,

jazakallahu khair guys.

Kittygyal
12-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Salamualikum.

*Cries*...

Oh, brother that was a touching post.. you never hurted me but always helped me and i love you for the sake of Allaah. If im done anything bad then please make room in there for me to mend the fence. I pray to Allaah to guide us all and make us all good Muslimeen Amin.

Masha'Allaah so nice to hear your going, May you have a safe journey going and coming, do lots of dua'ah for the rest of Ummaah including me :). Do come back and get posting your wonderful posts again. Masha'Allaah im happy for you.

Once again my brother in Islam please forgive me for any hatred we may have between our fence and let me mend it insha'Allaah. All thy best brother. :)

Ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Grace Seeker
12-08-2007, 04:11 AM
Go in peace and know that my prayers for a successful journey go with you, inshallah. I can recall nothing that you owe me, nor do I harbor any resentment toward you for any offenses be they intentional or inadvertant.

islamirama
12-08-2007, 03:26 PM
jazakallahu khair to all, today's last day before i leave :)

Kittygyal
12-08-2007, 03:48 PM
Salamualikum.

^ Aww, insha'Allaah have a wonderful time brother and do lots of dua'ah for LI and the Ummaah :)

Safe journey dude.

Ma'assalama

Pk_#2
12-08-2007, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
jazakallahu khair to all, today's last day before i leave :)
Hmm, I hope you took your advice from me (It's not gonna happen is it?)

You never hurt me ever, but just in case you did something to me without me knowing, I forgive ya!,

And do the same for me.

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

islamirama
01-04-2008, 02:45 PM
as'salaamu alaikum to Muslims and Greetings to non-Muslims.

I'm back from hajj safe and sound(alhumdulillah).

I have completed my hajj and inshallah it was accepted by Allah as well as my family's and everyone else.

It was a wonderful experience and something that I recommend that you do as soon as possible.

We should open up a thread for all those on here who went to hajj to share their experiences and offer advices to those planning to go soon inshallah.

Jayda
01-04-2008, 03:25 PM
hola islamirama,

welcome back, i am glad you had a safe and successful trip :)

que Dios te bendiga

Whatsthepoint
01-04-2008, 03:29 PM
Welcome back, mate! I missed you and your topics!:D
sure hope you enjojed the hajj and benefited from it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.