/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question To Muslims

DT_For_Life
12-08-2007, 03:05 AM
Do the colors red and/or blue have any significance in the Qu'ran? If so, what is the significance and/or what do they symbolize? I ask this question because I am writing an essay about the religious conflicts in the movie "Not Without My Daughter" for my AP English class and I think there is some significance of those colors in the movie and I am wondering if that relates in any way to Islam. Thank you for your help. :peace:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Yoosuf
12-09-2007, 06:14 PM
Post Approved

Talha777
12-13-2007, 08:03 PM
Do the colors red and/or blue have any significance in the Qu'ran? If so, what is the significance and/or what do they symbolize? I ask this question because I am writing an essay about the religious conflicts in the movie "Not Without My Daughter" for my AP English class and I think there is some significance of those colors in the movie and I am wondering if that relates in any way to Islam. Thank you for your help.
Depends what you mean by "significance". The colors red and blue are indeed mentioned in Holy Quran:

Seest thou not that Allah sends down rain from the sky? With it We then bring out produce of various colours. And in the mountains are tracts white and red, of various shades of colour, and black intense in hue.
(Fatir 35:27)

Regarding blue, there is an interesting prophecy in the Holy Quran:

The day when the trumpet will be blown. And on that day We shall gather the sinful together, blue-eyed.
(Ta Ha 20:102)

water drinker
12-26-2007, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Talha777
Regarding blue, there is an interesting prophecy in the Holy Quran:

The day when the trumpet will be blown. And on that day We shall gather the sinful together, blue-eyed.
(Ta Ha 20:102)
lol, Bro that just means they will be crying on the Day of Judgement.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.