/* */

PDA

View Full Version : To The Mods

'Abd-al Latif
12-09-2007, 11:12 PM
:sl:

I cant view my PM's because there is an error message

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ']' in /home/islamicf/public_html/private.php on line 1579
And I use the 'default style' theme but I cant view any threads on it

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CHARACTER, expecting ']' in /home/islamicf/public_html/templates/10553.php on line 114
plz help?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
12-09-2007, 11:40 PM
If any body else is having this problem please post here.

At the moment I believe it is a problem with your browser. so let us try one step at a time:

What browser are you using? IE, Firefox, opera etc.

Al-Hanbali
12-09-2007, 11:54 PM
:salamext:

I think there is something wrong with the 'default' template. Same problem present with Firefox and IE browsers.

Woodrow
12-09-2007, 11:58 PM
Correct, I just tried the default template and got the same error. I didn't think that was it because I believe many people seem to use it and this was the only complaint. Might be that the others who use it just think the site is down.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd-al Latif
12-10-2007, 01:20 AM
jazakAllah khayr! its working now.

Woodrow
12-10-2007, 01:26 AM
Masha Allaah

:sl:

Glad to see it is cleared up. It is frustrating when things go crazy on the internet.

Pk_#2
12-10-2007, 03:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnMuhammad
jazakAllah khayr! its working now.
I was gonna say, of course its working, sorry @ Pm.

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.