/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Suffering from blurred vision and having headache!

christy
12-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Hi, I am suffering from blurred vision and often have headaches. I fear it is some transient disorder, but it could be something more serious. Can someone suggest me as to what to do? Your suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
12-11-2007, 10:35 AM
i don't think you should be looking for guesses on a forum.
i think you need to see a doctor. there can be many causes for blurred vision.

------
12-11-2007, 12:58 PM
:salamext:

See your doctor, see your opticians.

kelvin08
12-12-2007, 05:44 AM
Hi,
I recently came across a site called http://www.healthpads.com/ that provides health pads. Health Pads, also commonly known as footpads or Detox Pads help to relieve fatigue, joint pain, headaches, skin rashes and many other health problems naturally. It’s very simple to use and follow. You could try hope this will work out for you.
See you, Bye!
:statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
12-12-2007, 05:50 AM
:salamext:

go to your optometrist and try wearing specs...

if nothing improves...go and see the doctor.

glo
12-15-2007, 04:49 PM
I have to disagree with Kelvin and agree with the other posters.

This is not the time for some alternatives therapies ...
Have your eyesight tested and ask your doctor for a general health check.

I pray all goes well. :)

Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.