12-15-2007, 02:14 AM
I posted a thread some 3 days ago.

Probably no mods have noticed

Please approve.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wilberhum
12-15-2007, 07:31 AM
It really is a problem on the forum.

Weeks can go by with the mod(s) for a forum don't come on.

I have sent PM with no answers. Then the threads I submitted are so old they are deleted.

I don't want to rag on the mods. It takes a lot time and dedication. You deserve lots of respect.

But the fact remains, the function is not being performed.

Woodrow
12-15-2007, 09:38 AM
I do not deny that threads often slip by without being approved in a timely manner. It is a two way problem. Some delays are the fault of us mods and some are from simple errors by members. For the members the most common cause for delays is quoted news articles do not have a clickable link back to the original source.

For us mods. We do discuss the problem among ourselves and we are trying to find better ways for moderated posts to be checked in a more timely manner.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.