/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can I get access to the brothers section?

tigersabre
12-19-2007, 05:35 AM
Thanks!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
12-19-2007, 12:05 PM
Assalam o Allikum
id also like to be accepted into the sisters forum inshaAllah soon

Pk_#2
12-19-2007, 12:43 PM
Just apply and inshaAllah you both will gain access, so long as you have enough posts, read the FAQ / Forum rules, to gain info about how many posts you will need to get accepted,

Peace.

Muslim Knight
12-19-2007, 12:46 PM
Oh shucks. I was just about to tell him to look for high-reputation brothers and rep them some more, then only we can consider the entry into the Brothers' section, the most coveted section in LI (yeah, we even got applications from the sis, lols, kidding)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tigersabre
12-19-2007, 07:08 PM
I did that, and from what I was told, I had to have 100 posts, that was it. What else is there?

crayon
12-19-2007, 07:13 PM
That's it.
And now you wait.
As do I.
But not for the brothers section.
Obviously.
I really like the enter key.

Pk_#2
12-19-2007, 10:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
That's it.
And now you wait.
As do I.
But not for the brothers section.
Obviously.
I really like the enter key.
Try both of them and take your pick, tis really quiet in the brothers section and really scary in the sisters alot of screaming *eek* That's why I ran out, But the mixed female section is a good one!

Peace

truemuslim
12-20-2007, 09:41 PM
yep im still waiting too... tick tock...tick tock...loosin patience here...tick tock....tiCK TOCK....TICK TOCK....TICK TOOOOOOOOOCCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

jk me patient

Umm Yoosuf
12-20-2007, 10:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
yep im still waiting too... tick tock...tick tock...loosin patience here...tick tock....tiCK TOCK....TICK TOCK....TICK TOOOOOOOOOCCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

jk me patient
Assalaamu Alaikum,

You've had access since yesterday so you don't need to wait :)

truemuslim
12-21-2007, 05:57 PM
oh really? thanks

crayon
12-26-2007, 03:52 PM
....how bout me?
I've applied twice. It didn't work the first time, for some reason.

Al-Zaara
12-26-2007, 03:57 PM
....how bout me?
I've applied twice. It didn't work the first time, for some reason.
*spookey-voice* Take it as a siiiign, crayon, a siiiign!! Thou shalt not enter Madness Section!! Thou shalt not!! *spookey-voice fades away*

InshaAllah, send the female mods in charge of the applications a PM, and you'll get an answer as fast as possible.

crayon
12-26-2007, 04:00 PM
Lol!
Madness section it is, I can already hear the shrieks and wails coming from it...creepy.
I'll be a wonderful addition.:D

That's a good idea! Jazaki allahu khair, sis.

Al-Zaara
12-26-2007, 04:04 PM
Lol!
Madness section it is, I can already hear the shrieks and wails coming from it...creepy.
I'll be a wonderful addition.:D

That's a good idea! Jazaki allahu khair, sis.
Haha, I'm sure you will! Awaiting your arrival already. :D Wa iyyaki!

adeeb
12-28-2007, 10:12 AM
i've asked twice, but no answer... what should i do...?? should i post more...

:'( :exhausted

snakelegs
12-28-2007, 10:15 AM
yes - i'm pretty sure you need 100 posts.

adeeb
12-29-2007, 02:57 AM
ok.. thanks a lot...

i try to get as much benefit as i can from this forum...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!