/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please Everyone Delete My Email Address!!

Kittygyal
12-22-2007, 11:06 PM
Assalamualikum

Please, whoever is on my msn email please delete it please.. There's a person who i know has hacked into my account and chnaged the pass and now is not giving me it!!.. Please for the sake of Allaah insha'Allaah.
I have informed her brother to gave me back my password but it seems the sister does not want to give me it rather make a fool out of me! May Allaah guide her Amin..

I am sorry on the small sister behalf :(.. I hope people can help me out and delete her insha'Allaah..

Walahi! i am soo upset :cry::cry:.. Hope i will not loose anyone.. Insha'Allaah..

An evil sister she is!! Im going to still bug her oldder brother and get down to this matter.. if she wants to keep my email address sure she can but once for all let me get my contacts thats all!

Ma'assalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
12-22-2007, 11:21 PM
i aint got it so me safe

mohsen1985
12-23-2007, 10:41 AM
Why don't you try and recover your password from the "Forgot my password" link on MSN?

Pk_#2
12-23-2007, 01:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Assalamualikum

Please, whoever is on my msn email please delete it please.. There's a person who i know has hacked into my account and chnaged the pass and now is not giving me it!!.. Please for the sake of Allaah insha'Allaah.
I have informed her brother to gave me back my password but it seems the sister does not want to give me it rather make a fool out of me! May Allaah guide her Amin..

I am sorry on the small sister behalf :(.. I hope people can help me out and delete her insha'Allaah..

Walahi! i am soo upset :cry::cry:.. Hope i will not loose anyone.. Insha'Allaah..

An evil sister she is!! Im going to still bug her oldder brother and get down to this matter.. if she wants to keep my email address sure she can but once for all let me get my contacts thats all!

Ma'assalama
No keep her, I heard shes really funny,

Peace - Hope you're well snowy, quit making up stories Lol.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
guyabano
12-23-2007, 01:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Assalamualikum

Ma'assalama
Normally, when you open an email account, you also give another alternative email account, in case you forget the password. Then you just have to chosse 'I forgotten my password' and they will automatically send the password to the other email add you indicated. Then hurry up to change it again, et voilà, you have your account back

waji
12-23-2007, 02:19 PM
:sl:

Sister it is very easy to hack a hotmail password
You just needed to keep your secret question very intelligently that is the easy way someone close to u can give the secret answers and make a new password and can hack ur email address on hotmail
so either you keep changing your secret question time to time or keep it intelligently
normally people think that in secret question you can just fill any thing but in hotmail it doesn't work
Well Truly i had tried this with my cousin it worked but i didn't misused it
so if Your hacked mail address is on hotmail it is very easy to give secret answer and change someone's password and that he can change your secret question but if the person had changed your secret question then try alternative emailaddress

:w:

Re.TiReD
12-23-2007, 03:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
No keep her, I heard shes really funny,

Peace - Hope you're well snowy, quit making up stories Lol.
AssalamuAlaykum

She's vile....Delete her, thanks for telling us Kittygyal.

Wassalam

Pk_#2
12-23-2007, 03:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JihadunNafs
AssalamuAlaykum

She's vile....Delete her, thanks for telling us Kittygyal.

Wassalam
Lol, okay then as you say my little samakah,

What's wrong with you silleh people, it IS jodie!

Hope you had a nice Eid by the way,

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Hijaabi22
12-23-2007, 03:20 PM
hey sis u ok!? d stupid **** spoke 2 me yday, gave her a gud bolokin!!! PM me wen u can o cal me

Hijaabi22
12-23-2007, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wkas

Sister it is very easy to hack a hotmail password
You just needed to keep your secret question very intelligently that is the easy way someone close to u can give the secret answers and make a new password and can hack ur email address on hotmail
so either you keep changing your secret question time to time or keep it intelligently
normally people think that in secret question you can just fill any thing but in hotmail it doesn't work
Well Truly i had tried this with my cousin it worked but i didn't misused it
so if Your hacked mail address is on hotmail it is very easy to give secret answer and change someone's password and that he can change your secret question but if the person had changed your secret question then try alternative emailaddress

bro how u change ya secret ques?

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
12-23-2007, 03:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -----------
hey sis u ok!? d stupid **** spoke 2 me yday, gave her a gud bolokin!!! PM me wen u can o cal me

Assalam o Allikum
please sister watch your language, swearing is not good
inshaAllah may Allah forgvie us all.

Mod Edit: Removed the swear word in the quoted post. Everything's sorted. :)

The Ruler
12-23-2007, 04:01 PM

To prevent any backbites, I think it is better to close the thread. I'm sure people have picked up the message. :-)

Muezzin
12-23-2007, 04:11 PM
Very true.

Thread closed. If anyone disagrees, feel free to PM myself or another mod.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.