/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Arabic Language Classes?

Talib_Rayhan
12-23-2007, 08:17 PM
:sl:

Im currently in Glasgow and im looking for Arabic classes... The only one i can seem to find is for children and being 22 i think im a little too old...

Any help would be greatly appreciated

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslim1
12-25-2007, 12:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Talib_Rayhan

Im currently in Glasgow and im looking for Arabic classes... The only one i can seem to find is for children and being 22 i think im a little too old...

I think the best way is to find some Arabic speaking people to teach you. This way is much more practical and will save you time and effort. :thumbs_up

al_islam
12-25-2007, 12:16 AM
Try oline classes or university courses ?

Talib_Rayhan
12-25-2007, 12:27 AM

I heard Arabic can only be taught person to person, I'll ask at the Mosque tommorro, Im not sure wether its wise for me to start classes here anyways, Ill be back in Manchester very shortly and I do enough travelling as it is :)

Thanks for your replys

Peace and Blessings

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jzcasejz
12-25-2007, 03:30 PM

I heard Arabic can only be taught person to person
Wa'alykum Salaam

Well not Arabic, but Tajweed, which is the science of reciting the Qur'an, can ONLY be learnt from a teacher. So yeah, before one considers learning Arabic, it'll be ideal if they learn to recite the Quran with Tajweed from a qualified teacher.

Arabic however can be learnt alone - but that is going to one hard job. Anyways, I can't think of any places to learn Arabic so sorry. Looks like online classes will be agood option for you...

Soulja Girl
12-26-2007, 09:51 AM

There is Arabic classes for Adults in Leicester, inshallah, I'll find out more about them and let you know, I'm thinking of going there myself.

seeker_of_ilm
12-26-2007, 12:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

There is Arabic classes for Adults in Leicester, inshallah, I'll find out more about them and let you know, I'm thinking of going there myself.

http://www.al-burhaan.com/

^ Is the one you mean I think.

Nájlá
12-26-2007, 12:39 PM
The only one i can seem to find is for children and being 22

where is that can u tell where it is

Ashjan
12-26-2007, 03:57 PM

well try online teaching and it is easeir and better and not far from home ~~~~:okay::p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.