/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Love in the holy Qur'an?

mohsen1985
12-24-2007, 02:35 PM
Does the holy Qur'an speak of love at all (the type of love between a man and a woman)?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
12-29-2007, 08:34 PM
It speaks of tenderness and kindness between them!

:w:

amirah_87
12-29-2007, 09:31 PM
:sl:

"Another of his signs is that he created spouses from among yourselves for you to live with in tranquility: He ordained love and kindness between you. There truly are signs in this for those who reflect.
Qur'an 30:21

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-31-2007, 12:57 AM

http://www.islamicboard.com/miscella...fiqh-love.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Soulja Girl
12-31-2007, 11:35 AM

They (Wives) are your (Husbands) garments and you (Husbands) are their (Wives) garments.

:w:

mohsen1985
12-31-2007, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Ubaydullah
Wow, thank you for that link. I've only read a couple of pages of it, but that article has so many answers to a lot of my questions! I'm going to translate it to farsi and put it in my weblog so other people who don't speak english can benefit from it.

I used to laugh at the idea of (myself) falling in love, seemed like something impossible, but recently I've been feeling so strangely, I didn't know it was love at first, but now I'm sure of it. It was so weird for me, that's why I started this thread, to find out what Islam says about love.

Thanks to everyone who helped!
:rock:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.